Fujitsu Lifestyle Heating & Cooling

Fujitsu Lifestyle Heating & Cooling

Wi-Fi, Standard

• Room Type
    • Living/Dining Area (20)
    • Large Bedroom (9)
    • Small Bedroom (9)
    • Whole House (2)
    • Open-Plan Office (1)
  • Heating / Cooling Speed
Elizabeth eagles

Elizabeth eaglesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fujitsu inverter split system aircon 8.5 kw asthma30kmta faulty disc in head

This unit broke down twice in the middle of summer. Under warranty they said go back to installer, Keane air didn’t care as he had his money for installation. Went to other company that covered warranty and it takes many calls to Fujitsu and company that covers warranty. They have put a new inside unit in my house, they kept dropping unit and put two dents in my tv unit. Will never deal with Fujitsu again do not buy.

Purchased in November 2018 at Bing Lee for $2,155.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Elizabeth, we're sorry to hear of your experience, your custom and feedback are important to us. Your message will be forwarded to our Service Team and investigated further for you. We will be in contact shortly

Ramz

RamzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless Air Conditioners

Purchased at The Good Guys for $999.00.

Bryan

BryanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fan Noise

Like another reviewer, this unit was installed and within 10 minutes, made a very loud noise from the fan. Sounded to me like something hitting the fan flutes with every revolution. The noise did not come on every time the unit was switched on. Today (28/2/2020) two days after instal, the Fuji boys turned up, of course the unit wasn't noisy, but luckily, I had it recorded on my phone. They pulled it all to bits, couldn't find anything, but may have dislodged the problem. Will see how it goes from here. Otherwise, it seems a great unit.

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Fujitsu Lifestyle Heating & Cooling compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

dougSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst airconditioning brand do not buy!!

Purchased in January 2019 at Betta Home Living for $2,400.00.

doug

Hi Fujitsu, I’ve just been on hold for over 30minutes to be told I still have to wait till the 11th for someone to even Look at the aircon. This is not good enough. I need this repaired ASAP

doug

UPDATE: after a couple of hours talking to numberous staff Adam the general manger got a technician out in about 1/2ish hours and the aircon was fixed. Thank you for your prompt response, it’s very much appreciated.

Claire

ClairePerth, WA

Perfect for the bedroom

Excellent unit for the bedroom. Very low lights and no beep when it turns off using the sleep timer. On low the fan is very gentle and quiet, perfect for going to sleep.

Purchased in December 2019 at RetraVision for $900.00.

Room Type Small Bedroom

breakdown on a 43 degree hot day

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Room Type Small Bedroom
Laurs

LaursSouth East Queensland, QLD

disappointing

I bought it in aug 2014 but only installed it in June 2015 when my house is completely built. I had the unit for nearlyh 5.5 years now. Recently, my tenant complains of a very bad smell when he turns it on. Two tradesman with refrigeration licence has inspected it...one even tears the unit apart to look at it. he says there is no mould around cooling coil. The unit is still working but the smell persists. They could not work out why it is ... and so they are recommending that I have to chuck this unit out and buy a new one. I thot Fujitsu is the best and its just 0.5 months past warranty so I am not covered...so I am not sure I have faith in this brand anymore.. what could have caused the bad smell???

Purchased in August 2014 for $1,800.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Laurs, we are sorry to hear about your experience, please can you private message us your contact details or if you can call us directly QLD Service Team Tel 1300 364 484 so we can discuss this further with you.

J F.

J F.Sydney, NSW

Very quiet and efficient

This air con is fabulous. I recently switched from LG to Fujitsu and I am so much happier. Easy to use settings and program and sensor features are awesome. 4 star energy rating. Very quiet indoor and outdoor unit

Purchased in November 2019 at Teknicool for $2,200.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI JF Thank you for your rating and comments on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are enjoying your Fujitsu Air Conditioning. We value your custom and feedback.

Leanne Allan

Leanne AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and quiet

Great air conditioner and very quiet. Easy to use remote and clean unit. Great looking unit and works well. Light and easy to install. Great rewards from Fujitsu when bought the unit.

Purchased in July 2019 at Joyce Mayne for $1,400.00.

Split System Air Conditioners

Works great for my house but not so much for my neighbour's TV reception

Had 4 units installed in September this year. All units are working fine however one of the units is affecting my neighbours TV reception as per the attached pics. Seeking to find out why? When the offending unit is switched off at the external power outlet TV reception returns to normal. Installation was via licensed electrician and air con installer. Electrician has advised all units are earthed correctly. Neighbour already has a TV antenna amplifier installed. Any assistance to resolve this matter would be much appreciated.

Purchased in September 2019 for $999.00.

Room Type Whole House
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Thank you for your feedback. Can you please email us with your details so we can send a technician out to have a look for you. Our email address is contact@fujitsugeneral.com.au and quote reference # 571516.

Fred

FredSydney, NSW

Does a great job of cooling & heating, BUT no wifi control and a confusing AF remote control are it downsides.

Yes, its energy efficient.
Not satisfied with the remote control. It should be connected to wifi and controlled via an iPhone app! Its 2019, even my toothbrush has an app.
Works well in extreme weather i suppose.

Purchased in February 2018 at The Good Guys.

Alan ClayRichmond-Tweed, NSW

FUJITSU AIR great unit quiet and very effective, beats our 2 Panasonic units hands down

Usually set around 22.5 C
Super quiet in economy mode
Economical
Beautifully cool
Excellent remote easy to use
Purchased from Harvey Norman Ballina installed by Richard Lawrence electrical
FUJITSU WMNT SPLIT 2.5KW COOL/3.2KW HEAT
Be warned don't let airCon salesman Con you into oversized units. buy two small ones instead and install either end of your house

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $499.00.

Room Type Open-Plan Office
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Alan, Thank you for taking the time to place your comment and ratings on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are happy with your Fujitsu Air Conditioning, we value your custom and your feedback is important to us.

Alan Clay

it was the deal you had on offer through Harvey Norman that got me over the line, and we made the right choice,make sure you let the engineers know to keep the large type on the remote display, its a clear winner! :)

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Alan, Thanks for the great reply, we aim to please our customers and are delighted to hear you are happy with your purchase! :) Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you.

Chell

ChellMelbourne

Advertised to have Wifi connectivity but it doesn't

I purchased the ASTG24KMTC model for use in our BnB. I was tossing up between a few different brands with a wifi feature but ended up picking the Fujitsu as it had the best energy rating. The Wifi is important in a BnB as guests tend to leave units running when they are out so being able to turn them off, or put them in energy mode after extended periods is helpful to save energy. After installing the unit, and spending ages trying to figure out the wifi instructions, I contacted Fujitsu customer service for help only to be told that this feature doesn't work and they have no idea when it will.. So disappointing, I feel a bit duped! I wish I had have gone with another brand now that did have this feature.

Purchased in November 2019.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Chell, Thank you for your private message and as per our reply, your feedback and custom are important to us.

Wayne

WaynePerth, WA

Ran for 4 hours then a loud noise from the fan

Had the new Model ASTG18KMTC installed this morning Looks great but after 4 hours the fan started to make a shocking noise so I turned it off and let the unit rest for a few min then turned it back on and not more than 2 min the noise started again Not happy $1600 for some thing that did not even last a day

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $1,600.00.

grey

greyIpswich

great unit

great unit , quiet easy to use . suits my house in every way . the outside unit is quiet economical power usage , just a good air conditioner for qld weather , hot or cold

Purchased in April 2004 at mr bbqs for $2,800.00.

Andjelo fumic

Andjelo fumicSydney, NSW

Cool dude

Summer is here and it's going to be a hot one thank god for air conditioning get home sit back relax with quality air conditioning sleep easy confidential home living thankyou

Purchased in January 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for $1,777.00.

Room Type Whole House

Jan

JanSydney

Do not buy - Not user friendly

Margaret

MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made our summer nights so much more comfortable!

We bought this unit for our bedroom as it can be so uncomfortable for sleeping on hot humid nights which we frequently have in summer and it works like a charm!
Also great for warming the bedroom up prior o retiring in the winter.

Purchased in December 2018.

Room Type Large Bedroom

chrisjbarry

chrisjbarry

Good Value, Great quality, Would highly recommend

We have 3 Fujitsu Split Units in our home, 2* 3.5kw Units and one 9.4KW all reverse cycle Units. Ts we have Cathedral ceilings we cannot have a ducted system. My experience throughout past hot summers and cold winters is that they have performed extremely well with no issues. The best part is the electricity bill is well below what it was when we operated our previous Unit from another manufacturer. As an electrical Contractor I found them a quality Unit and would have no hesitation in recommending them. Also the Purchase price from Bing Lee was by far and away the best we had, give them a go definitely.

Purchased in November 2018 at Bing Lee Hurstville for $450.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom
homealone

homealoneCanberra 2600, ACT

Good value and working well airconditioning

Bought this airconditioning for my townhouse last November and used for both summer and winter this year. Very happy about it. The installation is very easy, and the unit is quieter than what the installation technician told us. Both heating and cooling functions work quite well for a nearly 28m2 living area although the technician said it is a bit under capacity. The functions are pretty standard like other brands, indoor unit is very responsive to remote control. The only downside is it can't go left or right automatically but consider the price point, it's not an issue.

Carmel Khan

Carmel Khanasked

Lifestyle ASTG09KMCA (2.5kW / 3.2kW)

Where is the operating instructions for this machine on line please?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carmel, please kindly provide your email address by PM and we will happily send you the requested Fujitsu Operating manual, or alternatively please call us directly Tel: 1300 364 484 and we will do our best to assist you.

Ben

Benasked

Lifestyle ASTG09KMCA (2.5kW / 3.2kW)

I bought two this Fujitsu air conditioner a couple years ago. they are used in summer for a couple of months each year. but one of the unit suddenly show error code 94 (over current). another one is okay. I have another panasonic bran=d air con for 13 years but no problem. it is very disappointed to have this problem in the middle of summer. what exactly is the problem. I check the outdoor unit, there is no clog or other interference. Can Fujitus provide some idea what is the problem? Thanks. Ben

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Ben, Thank you for taking the time to place your feedback on Product Review. Your custom is important to us. In regards to your question please be advised the error 94 is a trip detection error. As you have already checked for ay clog or interference we would suggest a reset of your unit turning off at the power supply for 5-10mins to see if this will clear for you. If not, then please call to speak to our QLD Service Team who will do their best to advise the soonest time a technician can attend. Tel: 1300 364 484.

Shaun J.

Shaun J.asked

Lifestyle ASTG24KMCA (7.1kW / 8.0kW)

Hi my internal unit turns off after about 2 hours usage and has error A3, 10 operation indicator (green light) and 3 timer indicator (orange light) flashes , I can turn it off at the main power supply outside for 5-10 minutes and it works for a short period again , is this a common issue with these units .

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Shaun, thank you for kindly providing the description of your Fujitsu airconditioning unit. It seems you could have an issue with your compressor or thermistor, we would advise you to call Tel 1300 364 484 to request a Service Technician to attend your unit.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives