Fujitsu Lifestyle Heating & Cooling, Standard

Fujitsu Lifestyle Heating & Cooling, Standard

ASTG09KMCA (2.5kW / 3.2kW), ASTG24KMCA (7.1kW / 8.0kW), ASTG18KMCA (5.0kW / 6.0kW), etc...

• Room Type
    • Living/Dining Area (18)
    • Small Bedroom (9)
    • Large Bedroom (8)
    • Open-Plan Office (1)
  • Heating / Cooling Speed

dougSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst airconditioning brand do not buy!!

Purchased in January 2019 at Betta Home Living for $2,400.00.

doug

Hi Fujitsu, I’ve just been on hold for over 30minutes to be told I still have to wait till the 11th for someone to even Look at the aircon. This is not good enough. I need this repaired ASAP

doug

UPDATE: after a couple of hours talking to numberous staff Adam the general manger got a technician out in about 1/2ish hours and the aircon was fixed. Thank you for your prompt response, it’s very much appreciated.

Claire

ClairePerth, WA

Perfect for the bedroom

Excellent unit for the bedroom. Very low lights and no beep when it turns off using the sleep timer. On low the fan is very gentle and quiet, perfect for going to sleep.

Purchased in December 2019 at RetraVision for $900.00.

breakdown on a 43 degree hot day

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Laurs

LaursSouth East Queensland, QLD

disappointing

I bought it in aug 2014 but only installed it in June 2015 when my house is completely built. I had the unit for nearlyh 5.5 years now. Recently, my tenant complains of a very bad smell when he turns it on. Two tradesman with refrigeration licence has inspected it...one even tears the unit apart to look at it. he says there is no mould around cooling coil. The unit is still working but the smell persists. They could not work out why it is ... and so they are recommending that I have to chuck this unit out and buy a new one. I thot Fujitsu is the best and its just 0.5 months past warranty so I am not covered...so I am not sure I have faith in this brand anymore.. what could have caused the bad smell???

Purchased in August 2014 for $1,800.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Laurs, we are sorry to hear about your experience, please can you private message us your contact details or if you can call us directly QLD Service Team Tel 1300 364 484 so we can discuss this further with you.

J F.

J F.Sydney, NSW

Very quiet and efficient

This air con is fabulous. I recently switched from LG to Fujitsu and I am so much happier. Easy to use settings and program and sensor features are awesome. 4 star energy rating. Very quiet indoor and outdoor unit

Purchased in November 2019 at Teknicool for $2,200.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI JF Thank you for your rating and comments on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are enjoying your Fujitsu Air Conditioning. We value your custom and feedback.

Leanne Allan

Leanne AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and quiet

Great air conditioner and very quiet. Easy to use remote and clean unit. Great looking unit and works well. Light and easy to install. Great rewards from Fujitsu when bought the unit.

Purchased in July 2019 at Joyce Mayne for $1,400.00.

Fred

FredSydney, NSW

Does a great job of cooling & heating, BUT no wifi control and a confusing AF remote control are it downsides.

Yes, its energy efficient.
Not satisfied with the remote control. It should be connected to wifi and controlled via an iPhone app! Its 2019, even my toothbrush has an app.
Works well in extreme weather i suppose.

Purchased in February 2018 at The Good Guys.

Alan ClayRichmond-Tweed, NSW

FUJITSU AIR great unit quiet and very effective, beats our 2 Panasonic units hands down

Usually set around 22.5 C
Super quiet in economy mode
Economical
Beautifully cool
Excellent remote easy to use
Purchased from Harvey Norman Ballina installed by Richard Lawrence electrical
FUJITSU WMNT SPLIT 2.5KW COOL/3.2KW HEAT
Be warned don't let airCon salesman Con you into oversized units. buy two small ones instead and install either end of your house

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $499.00.

Room Type Open-Plan Office
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Alan, Thank you for taking the time to place your comment and ratings on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are happy with your Fujitsu Air Conditioning, we value your custom and your feedback is important to us.

Alan Clay

it was the deal you had on offer through Harvey Norman that got me over the line, and we made the right choice,make sure you let the engineers know to keep the large type on the remote display, its a clear winner! :)

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Alan, Thanks for the great reply, we aim to please our customers and are delighted to hear you are happy with your purchase! :) Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you.

Chell

ChellMelbourne

Advertised to have Wifi connectivity but it doesn't

I purchased the ASTG24KMTC model for use in our BnB. I was tossing up between a few different brands with a wifi feature but ended up picking the Fujitsu as it had the best energy rating. The Wifi is important in a BnB as guests tend to leave units running when they are out so being able to turn them off, or put them in energy mode after extended periods is helpful to save energy. After installing the unit, and spending ages trying to figure out the wifi instructions, I contacted Fujitsu customer service for help only to be told that this feature doesn't work and they have no idea when it will.. So disappointing, I feel a bit duped! I wish I had have gone with another brand now that did have this feature.

Purchased in November 2019.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Chell, Thank you for your private message and as per our reply, your feedback and custom are important to us.

Wayne

WaynePerth, WA

Ran for 4 hours then a loud noise from the fan

Had the new Model ASTG18KMTC installed this morning Looks great but after 4 hours the fan started to make a shocking noise so I turned it off and let the unit rest for a few min then turned it back on and not more than 2 min the noise started again Not happy $1600 for some thing that did not even last a day

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,600.00.

grey

greyIpswich

great unit

great unit , quiet easy to use . suits my house in every way . the outside unit is quiet economical power usage , just a good air conditioner for qld weather , hot or cold

Purchased in April 2004 at mr bbqs for $2,800.00.

Jan

JanSydney

Do not buy - Not user friendly

Margaret

MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made our summer nights so much more comfortable!

We bought this unit for our bedroom as it can be so uncomfortable for sleeping on hot humid nights which we frequently have in summer and it works like a charm!
Also great for warming the bedroom up prior o retiring in the winter.

Purchased in December 2018.

Room Type Large Bedroom

chrisjbarry

chrisjbarry

Good Value, Great quality, Would highly recommend

We have 3 Fujitsu Split Units in our home, 2* 3.5kw Units and one 9.4KW all reverse cycle Units. Ts we have Cathedral ceilings we cannot have a ducted system. My experience throughout past hot summers and cold winters is that they have performed extremely well with no issues. The best part is the electricity bill is well below what it was when we operated our previous Unit from another manufacturer. As an electrical Contractor I found them a quality Unit and would have no hesitation in recommending them. Also the Purchase price from Bing Lee was by far and away the best we had, give them a go definitely.

Purchased in November 2018 at Bing Lee Hurstville for $450.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom
homealone

homealoneCanberra 2600, ACT

Good value and working well airconditioning

Bought this airconditioning for my townhouse last November and used for both summer and winter this year. Very happy about it. The installation is very easy, and the unit is quieter than what the installation technician told us. Both heating and cooling functions work quite well for a nearly 28m2 living area although the technician said it is a bit under capacity. The functions are pretty standard like other brands, indoor unit is very responsive to remote control. The only downside is it can't go left or right automatically but consider the price point, it's not an issue.

ste448

ste448South West, WA

Fujitsu reliability and Reputation

After 14 years our Fujitsu split system air-conditioner stopped working. We have had great reliability from this unit and despite looking at alternatives, our experience and the brand reputation relayed by various resellers ratified our decision to replace like for like. To our surprise, 14 years later the largest split system unit still cost the same price. I would say that is value for money and we look forward to having the same reliable service from the new unit that we have had for the first 6 months of its life.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $2,449.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We appreciate you taking the time to let consumers know about your experience with our Products. We are so glad you purchased another Fujitsu. Thanks again.

Nick

NickMurray Region, NSW

Great unit, cool in summer, however a few issues

Great unit, can run both in summer and winter on 20c in winter and 24c in summer without excessive energy consumption once at temperature and pretty quiet.

I have the house connected up to Solar with an energy meter into the power box, the Fujitsu has a dedicated circuit, if I check out the circuit the unit runs on, it seems to draw around 100-110 watts when not actually on.

Over 24 hours this is significant power consumption (2.7kw) a day or around $0.85, adds up over 3 months. I'm not sure if this is a fault of the unit being in standby and somehow using excessive power, I have read other people in the same boat with these units.

Purchased in September 2016 at Harvey Norman for $1,849.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Nick, Thank you for your review. The measure you have stated is quite high for this unit. We would suggest you have a technician attend to check this for you. Please contact our Assist Department on 1300 364 484 to arrange this.

Linda

LindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Heating

Recently purchased this system , absolutely brilliant............ heating is very quick and warms up the room to the point that we have to turn the temp and fan down. So far have never had to run the fan at full speed. So once the unit has warmed up the room system runs very quietly as can be left on low temp and fan speed but still continues to keep the room warm. Have not used the air-con as much yet, but hope its just as good as the heating. So far very happy!

Purchased in April 2019 at Airconditioning Warehouse Sales for $1,559.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Linda, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We are glad to hear you happy with your Fujitsu purchase.

swaziau1

swaziau1

Noisy gurgling and fan noise

Just fitted and running on heat mode for winter at 23c, and every time the compressor kicks in it starts winning, then gurgles though to the indoor unit for about 30sec to a minute then hot air blows. Once it reaches desired temp in room, outdoor unit stops and the gurgling noise starts up again, kind of like a draining sound. Plastics noisey. Spoke to installer and they say it’s normal, it’s to do with the valves opening and closing. If that’s the case then why design it this way. Installer said all aircons do this to which I replied, none of the others we have do this.
I’ll be calling Fujitsu today.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,400.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Swaziau1, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. Please contact our Technical Support Team to discuss this. Their number is 1300 364 484.

GREG

GREGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very efficient and quiet unit.

Very efficient quiet unit, warms up the whole house. Very satisfied. Good looking and smaller compared to others. External unit is also very quiet. Needs additional equipment such as Sensibo to connect to wifi.

Purchased in June 2019.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Greg, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We are happy to hear you are very satisfied with your Fujitsu Air Conditioner.

Ben

Benasked

I bought two this Fujitsu air conditioner a couple years ago. they are used in summer for a couple of months each year. but one of the unit suddenly show error code 94 (over current). another one is okay. I have another panasonic bran=d air con for 13 years but no problem. it is very disappointed to have this problem in the middle of summer. what exactly is the problem. I check the outdoor unit, there is no clog or other interference. Can Fujitus provide some idea what is the problem? Thanks. Ben

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Ben, Thank you for taking the time to place your feedback on Product Review. Your custom is important to us. In regards to your question please be advised the error 94 is a trip detection error. As you have already checked for ay clog or interference we would suggest a reset of your unit turning off at the power supply for 5-10mins to see if this will clear for you. If not, then please call to speak to our QLD Service Team who will do their best to advise the soonest time a technician can attend. Tel: 1300 364 484.

Shaun J.

Shaun J.asked

Hi my internal unit turns off after about 2 hours usage and has error A3, 10 operation indicator (green light) and 3 timer indicator (orange light) flashes , I can turn it off at the main power supply outside for 5-10 minutes and it works for a short period again , is this a common issue with these units .

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Shaun, thank you for kindly providing the description of your Fujitsu airconditioning unit. It seems you could have an issue with your compressor or thermistor, we would advise you to call Tel 1300 364 484 to request a Service Technician to attend your unit.

mick

mickasked

i just bought one of a guy whos putting in a ducted system was wondering how old it is

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Mick Thank you for placing your question on Product Review. Please kindly provide the serial number which can be located on the right-hand side of the unit, it will begin with a letter followed by six numbers, so we can assist in answering your question as soon as possible for you.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives

Download manual