Full Crystal Windows

4.2
  • Smell
GJD
GJD

Nice to see out of clean windows

This product works well and leaves glass nice and clean. Make sure your hose is secure and doesn't leak! Great if you have windows that are hard to reach normally.

Purchased in May 2021.

Dianne M.
Dianne M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

this is great can't live with out it....

I just love the product my windows look amazing as do the screens and love that you don't have to remove the screens, you just connect to the hose and go..

Purchased in May 2020 at Think Lounges for $60.00.

Desertpoppy
DesertpoppyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cleaned windows that have been untouched for 15 years.

Cleaned years of dust and dirt off an old house with one spray of crystals mix followed by clean water. Dried to perfection. First time I had seen through the laundry window.
Absolutely love this product.

Purchased in April 2021.

Teddy B.
Teddy B.Central, TAS

Absolute rubbish

Dont waste your money on this rubbish, applicator is useless and as for the crystals, throwing gravel at the windows probably would have done a better job "save your money "

Purchased in April 2021 at Global Shop Direct for $49.95.

This is a great product, we found it to work just great

As I stated earlier we really like this product, it works , we have a very large house with many windows, front of house has all Bay Windows Rear has celling to floor, this equipment handled it with ease and glass and screens all came up looking sparkling, would highly recommend the product

Purchased in April 2021 at Global Shop Direct for $50.00.

Greeny
GreenySydney, NSW

I wish I could buy a refill of crystals. How and where do you get them?

Used it to clean the exterior of our house. The results were so so. However, Australia Post no longer sell them and I haven't been able to source refills anywhere

Purchased in February 2020 at Australia post.

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct
Peter Kerr
Peter KerrNorth West, QLD

rubbish

it cleaned the kitchen window not well and did 2 windows. waste of money peter kerr cloncurry queensland austra;ia cant write 30 words for a product that does not work

Purchased in January 2020 at Show TV Shop for $50.00.

Gisela P.
Gisela P.Peel, WA

Great product!

As I had been bit by bit renovating the old home I bought almost 2 years ago I had not washed the windows around the back of my home. Three in particular were particularly grotty and after using Full Crystal Windows they look like new - sparkly clean! And so easy to use. Absolutely love it!

Purchased in March 2021.

Good policy
Good policy

Perfect windows

It is very easy to use just as the advert said. It doesn't waste water or my energy the windows come up sparkling clean every time. Wouldn't use anything else now

Purchased in February 2021 for $50.00.

Teresa
TeresaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product

When I moved into my house the windows were terrible just using once and my windows are clean and sparkling . I will buy more for next time I have told everyone about product

Purchased in January 2021 at 12 Volt Direct Online store.

Brian and CherieSouthwest, VIC

Wasted money

The top of the plastic bottle had very few threads and when I was using it came loose and dropped to the ground cracking the lid rendering the whole thing useless. I tried to use the crystal solution applying it with a soft applicator then rinsed off. The result was not as I expected leaving smears on the window. Not impressed.

Brian

Purchased in February 2021 at Australia Post Offices for $39.99.

TinyGosford

Absolute Rubbish, don't waste your money!

Left a horrible scum on our windows & yes we did follow the instructions to the letter. Plenty of water pressure to reach 2nd story windows so no excuses there, sick of gimmick products that don't perform.

Purchased in December 2020 at Global Shop Direct.

FULL CRYSTAL WINDOWS

Overall the Full Crystal window clean is an excellent product!
However, asking over AUD $20 for a refill crystal pack (4oz) is far too expensive.?
I will look for an alternative solution.

Purchased in December 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $49.99.

Very happy with the result after cleaning several windows.

The problem I had using it was that the spray would not work when putting finger over the hole. It just kept spraying the crystal out & leaking. I had to empty into a spray bottle then use the hose separately.

Purchased in November 2020 for $60.00.

Mag
MagGoulburn Valley, VIC

Easy to use, impressive result

This product was so easy to use and gave excellent results. Instructions were very clear. The process was quick and water control effective. Windows and screens look like new. Have recommended it to friends.

Purchased in November 2020.

Read more reviews - page 2