Full Crystal Windows

Full Crystal Windows (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Window & Glass Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Global Shop Direct

4.1
  • Smell

Harmful to Sir Walter buffalo grass

I used this product and while it cleaned my windows it damaged my grass. The damage did not occur immediately, but over a few weeks the grass turned yellow and now large bare patches have appeared. The manufacturer's guarantee that it is harmless to grass is misleading. I will not be purchasing this product again.

Evie
EvieCentral Queensland, QLD

Cleaned very dirty windows!

It worked very well especially since the windows and screens hadn’t been cleaned in years. The instructions were easy to read.
We will be using this product again!

Thank you heaps!

Purchased in September 2020.

Carolyn
CarolynNortheast, VIC

Window Cleaning made easier.

Made it much easier and quicker to clean our windows. Will definitely be purchasing more refills. It didnt go quite as far as expected. I might have been overly generous with application.

Purchased in September 2020.

M  R Gordon
M R GordonSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a great product after 2 windows.

It cleaned the windows well and I will soon be buying more. It made it easier to clean the outside windows. It even helped as it made it rain. Good product.

Purchased in September 2020 at online for $50.00.

Marge
Marge

Crystal Window cleaner

Have purchased as a gift for friend so don’t know if it has been tried as yet. But if there’s a happy result will purchase more for myself. Thank you

Purchased in September 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $45.00.

MJR
MJRVictoria

windows were certainly cleaner

Product was as stated and very pleased with the result. My only complaint would be the amount of windows 1 satchel covers...doesn't actually cover as many windows as expected and I used 2 satchels for front and back of the house.

Purchased in September 2020 at Global Shop Direct.

JazzyJay
JazzyJayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow!! And easy to use

My windows had not been cleaned for 12+ months and had dried, dusty rain stains on them. Couldn’t believe the result after using this! Windows were sparkling and the fly screens also. Will definitely order again and use!

Purchased in January 2020.

Saves so much time

Great product saves a lot of time a bit disappointed the crystals aren’t doing as many windows as stated on your advertisement- not sure the window size you are comparing with?

Purchased in September 2020 at Global Shop Direct.

Lynn LL
Lynn LLPerth, WA

Great product

Cleans windows without having to scrub. I use on my balcony glass which is affected by salt as we live close to the beach. Full Crystal is easy to use and does the job.

Purchased in May 2020 at Global Shop Direct.

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

it's great

just have to be mindful not to do it on a windy day as it wasted most of the bottle otherwise it's great but i've not been able to use the metal nozzle which i couldn't find but it's still great other than that

Purchased in March 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $70.00.

Dave Barnes
Dave BarnesHunter Region, NSW

Great product. My cleaning ladies who have used it on my screens and Windows have bought the product for themselves.

I think this is a bit too much. I think the product is great. However I don't want to write an essay saying that. As I said my cleaning ladies have been so impressed that they bought the product for themselves.

Purchased in April 2020 for $49.50.

Frank
FrankPerth, WA

This is great windows never look cleaner

The crystals does what it ways on the packet.I am happy and when i run out i will be buying more so i can keep my window nice and clean

Purchased in August 2020.

Terrific Product

The product did exactly what it said it would, clean the windows. Easy to use and found especially so on the upstairs windows. Still very effective with security screens. Have recommended this product to friends.

Purchased in June 2020 at Global Direct.

Sapper
SapperIllawarra, NSW

Saves a lot of hard work and time.

Excellent for cleaning upstairs windows with the added advantage of not removing insect screens. Very quick to clean and windows stay cleaner longer. My only negative is that the crystals don't last as long as stated.

Purchased in March 2020 at Global Shop Direct.

Graeme S
Graeme SVictoria

Windows have never looked better

It cleans windows really good no streaks ,we have only use it once .
Just don't try using it on a windy day we would tell our family and friends to try

Purchased in April 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $79.85.

Fantastic product

Very happy with this product. It was simple to use and left my windows crystal clear. Have recommended to many friends and family and definitely will order again so many thanks.

Garry G
Garry GSouth East Queensland, QLD

clean your windows

windows came up gleaming .easy to use .makes cleaning high windows easy and you don't have to remove your screens. won't clean 20 windows though although i will buy this product again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $49.00.

Sue M
Sue MPerth, WA

Clean windows at last

This is a great product that very easily cleans windows and is especially useful for upstairs windows that were hard to clean or expensive if done by professional window cleaners. I was especially pleased with how the security screens were cleaned. Very little effort is required, I noted that some people say it took more crystals than expected, I thought this at first but realised I didn't need to keep pressure on so long when cleaning. I have recommended this product to friends.

Purchased in November 2019 at Global Shop Direct for $49.95.

Dide
DideRichmond-Tweed, NSW

great product

Easy to use and the windows look clean. Very little effort required. Great for the fact that we have screens that cannot be removed. Previously we had to take the window out so that we could clean the outside of it.

Peter
Peter

Clean windows

Full crystal does what the company advertises, it cleans windows and they look great. I am happy with the product. The fly wire screens were also cleaned, the pack of crystals wont clean 20 windows'

Purchased in July 2020 for $32.00.

Quite good.

I don't believe one pack can clean 20 windows. I actually used 3 packets and still didn't get all my windows done. I felt that the window insect screens came up well though.

Purchased in August 2020 for $50.00.

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Crystal Clear Windows.

This is a fantastic product. It is so easy to use. You just have to attach it to the hose and you are good to go. It is especially suited to double storey homes.

Purchased in November 2019 at Global Shop Direct.

Tina
TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money

My windows were very dusty. Used crystal cleaner, windows looked great when still wet. Once windows were dried you could still see the dusty film. Need to use brush to get fully get cleaned. No point.

Purchased in December 2019.