Full Crystal Windows

Full Crystal Windows

See the Best Window & Glass Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Global Shop Direct

4.1
Dianne M.
Dianne M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

this is great can't live with out it....

I just love the product my windows look amazing as do the screens and love that you don't have to remove the screens, you just connect to the hose and go..

Purchased in May 2020 at Think Lounges for $60.00.

Desertpoppy
DesertpoppyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cleaned windows that have been untouched for 15 years.

Cleaned years of dust and dirt off an old house with one spray of crystals mix followed by clean water. Dried to perfection. First time I had seen through the laundry window.
Absolutely love this product.

Purchased in April 2021.

This is a great product, we found it to work just great

As I stated earlier we really like this product, it works , we have a very large house with many windows, front of house has all Bay Windows Rear has celling to floor, this equipment handled it with ease and glass and screens all came up looking sparkling, would highly recommend the product

Purchased in April 2021 at Global Shop Direct for $50.00.

Gisela P.
Gisela P.Peel, WA

Great product!

As I had been bit by bit renovating the old home I bought almost 2 years ago I had not washed the windows around the back of my home. Three in particular were particularly grotty and after using Full Crystal Windows they look like new - sparkly clean! And so easy to use. Absolutely love it!

Purchased in March 2021.

Good policy
Good policy

Perfect windows

It is very easy to use just as the advert said. It doesn't waste water or my energy the windows come up sparkling clean every time. Wouldn't use anything else now

Purchased in February 2021 for $50.00.

Teresa
TeresaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product

When I moved into my house the windows were terrible just using once and my windows are clean and sparkling . I will buy more for next time I have told everyone about product

Purchased in January 2021 at 12 Volt Direct Online store.

Trevor S.
Trevor S.

FULL CRYSTAL WINDOWS

Overall the Full Crystal window clean is an excellent product!
However, asking over AUD $20 for a refill crystal pack (4oz) is far too expensive.?
I will look for an alternative solution.

Purchased in December 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $49.99.

Mag
MagGoulburn Valley, VIC

Easy to use, impressive result

This product was so easy to use and gave excellent results. Instructions were very clear. The process was quick and water control effective. Windows and screens look like new. Have recommended it to friends.

Purchased in November 2020.

ken
kenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works well.

Full Crystal seems to work well first up and I will continue to use on my windows. My wife was very pleased and liked my idea of getting this product.

Purchased in October 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $49.00.

Margaret
Margaret

Fantastic

Used it yesterday first packet it cleaned 15 windows ( I have large windows ) Today going to do another 15 .Also will order another two packets as I am going to then do the glass pool fencing

Purchased in November 2020 at Global Shop Direct.

debbie
debbiePerth, WA

it was fantastic

It clean our windows perfectly. Exactly as advertised on television. I am so very happy with it and am going to tell all my friends about it, thank you so much.

Purchased in October 2020 for $75.00.

Wen
WenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Crystal clear windows

Full Crystal Windows is an excellent product. Does exactly what it claims to do.
I had very dirty windows and they haven’t been cleaned since last spring. I live on a busy road, so along with pollution the windows also had a coating of dirt and pollen.

I followed the directions on the box and am very happy with the results. No climbing up ladders or stretching required. It’s so easy to get sparking, clean windows! I’ll purchase again.

Purchased in November 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $49.95.

Coach Captain
Coach CaptainSydney, NSW

Unbelievably clear

Full Crystal is unbelievable. Hose windows, spray Full Crystal and rinse off. It would take me hours to achieve this level of perfection. No ladder needed for first floor windows. It’s easy and brilliant. Heartily recommended.

Purchased in November 2020 for $50.00.

Works really well!

This window cleaner works as described and I was pleased to end up with crystal clear windows.
Went through quite a bit of the detergent, so would suggest buying some extra for next time.

Purchased in October 2020 at Global Shop Direct.

Grahame
GrahameSydney Surrounds, NSW

Why didn’t I know about this? It’s brilliant.

Great result every time. The only safe way to reach and clean high windows with ease. When personal safety is important to you, this is the only way to go. No ladders required.

Purchased in September 2020.