Fundo

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (4), Line of Credit (1) and Split (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term 15.4 months
  • Cash Arrival97 day(s)
Paul  H.

Paul H.South East Queensland, QLD

Misleading

Quite dissapointed with fundo they bribe you with a discount to write a 5 star review . Got multiple emails saying the funds were dispersed yesterday... Committed to buying something today and guess what no funds... It's Saturday so now I have to wait until Monday! Fundo here's ya 1 star review I'll pay $10 to let consumers know the Truth. Want a 5 star review? Provide a 5 star service not this unreliable rubbish

Jardin

Jardin

They are terrible

They are really bad. I couldn’t apply because there website wouldn’t let you change banks. Rang them for days, and they kept saying it was top priority but it wasn’t. Message them via there website and they give you the same generic responses. Strongly recommend you avoid them. They are no good at all

Luke

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pfff really really hopeless

You
Guys are dodgy and really bad at getting back to people you always send emails
Saying you can give me a loan and then when I apply you never approve anything I swear your business is dodgy just get peoples info to use yourself.

Kimberley C.

Kimberley C.Sydney, NSW

Time wasters

Do not use this company, they promote all these big and amazing things but all they really do is give you the run around. The only reason they have good reviews on here is because they promote a give us a good review and we will reward you with a higher approval chance.

Mel

MelDarling Downs, QLD

Terrible!!

I have not had a good experience, it took three days to get a response after my constant phone calls to follow up with the response i would know an outcome within the day which didn't happen. I was finally approved and two days later still waiting for funds to reach my account, yet there is already a repayment schedule with first payment in a few days! I am less than impressed by my experience and really cannot say anything positive.

hoto

hotoSydney, NSW

Morally wrong and unfair.

Paid long out early as was told could get another to get interstate , used all wage to pay the remainder out then as soon as the funds were taken they declined the next application.

Flat Broke

Flat BrokeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

DO NOT USE THIS LENDER!!!!!!!!

They illegally transfered money out of my account and left my family with nothing. DO NOT USE THIS LENDER they are scammers. I used them 3 times before this happened.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Loan Term12 months
Cash Arrival7 day(s)
John

John

Waste of time

Submitted an application and was requested for further information. This information was provided to fundo and I have received no communication from them since. Claim that they will provide you with an answer within 24 hours however this is not accurate. They have an online “chat” however it is an automated bot that provides stock standard responses to your questions and doesn’t actually provide an answer. Definitely the worst short term lender that I have dealt with and I would not recommend their service at all.

Horrible Customer Service and Experience

Cash Arrival1 day(s)

stu b.

stu b.Perth, WA

Worst company ever, literally, not even joking [name removed]

Customer experience was the worst ever
I've had better service in third world countries
This company spammed my phone with unwanted text for months and will not answer their phones to help me

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Term60 months
Cash Arrival365 day(s)
Troy

TroySouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy dodgy dodgy

Very dodgy company. They take money out of your bank account whenever they feel like it. They offered me cash to put up a good review which I think is dodgy as and explains why a crap company like this has so many good reviews... stay clear people.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Term1 months
KylieD

KylieDPerth, WA

I was approved. I received email confirmation that funds would be in my account with 60 mins. This was over 16 days ago.

You get approved but never get your loan money. U contactable via phone, and no reply to emails. They take money from your bank accounts for a loan you never receive

Should be ashamed

Misleading, false hope, they drag it out. Same day funds is a load of crap. I had to ring myself and get a update and aparantly had an answer yesterday. To lazy to call to reject you.. Do you job so we arent waiting around.. They also dont look at people with bad credit or second chances, my credit has gone up over the past few months and accepted elsewhere for ALOT more funds and LOWER interest.

NOT RECOMMENDED

Bruce

BruceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

It was terrible service and I will never go with fundo loans ever again. Very bad service would not recommend to any of my friends or family at all just terrible

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst yet

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Loan Term2 months
Cash Arrival15 day(s)

Andy

AndyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't deal with them unless you want to be harassed forever

Multiple texts and calls on a daily basis asking if you want to pay out early to get more funds. Unsubscribe requests do not work. Feels like faking my death and leaving the country would be easier.

jonathon h.

jonathon h.Tasmania

No response to email, can’t sign contract

Caleb

CalebCentral Queensland, QLD

Payments taken out without our authority

Terrible service, they took unauthorised payment out of my account after my loan was closed and blamed system error, couldn’t even speak with a manager to raise further. I would call this stealing

Total fraud.

Said I was approved for a loan and that $60 would be taken out of my account every pay day. No loan received. Yet they still want to take out of my account next pay day. Reported to my bank asap! They can't even find any records although I have the emails and their text messages. I gave some unknown company ALL of my information. Definitely putting an alert out on all three credit bureaus. No telling who they are or what they plan to do with all of our info. Dumb move on my part.

Dissatified

DissatifiedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total sham and false advertising

So I applied for a loan 3 days ago. Website says answer within the day, false right there. Kept getting told will have an answer by the end of the say, false again. Customer service and online chat are bith ridiculous. Definitly need alot of attention.They seem to always have technical issues. Need to up there game if they want to stay in business. Very dissatisfied

Sian

Sianasked

Great company

Candy

Candyasked

Have been approved but no funds in account. Its been 2 days

Fundo
Fundo T.Fundo

Hi Candy, Can you please provide your full name or email us at hello@fundo.com.au. I'll look into this straight away for you.

Justmeasked

It’s now been 3 days since I was approved and received messages saying my cash would arrive within 60 minutes. My bank details are correct. My first payment is due tomorrow so looks like I’ll be making a payment on my account before I even receive the money. No one has answered my Enquiries! Wish I hadn’t bothered at all! Applied for the emergency cash because it was an actual emergency and your big selling point is that it’s all over and done in 60 minutes. Very cranky!

kitz
kitz

I wish i could send screenshots of the transactional based situation from my end. They were very efficient. I do know over weekend it makes it super challenging because you’ll be conditionally approved until business hours. First payments arent supposed to be 3 days away? Did you select your first pay cycle? Did you ring your bank at all? Im not happy for you either, that isnt fair at all and im super sorry.

Justme

I spoke to customer service and was told if it was approved between their business hours it would be paid within 60 minutes. It was approved at 11am. 12pm I received an email saying their finance department had released the funds. I was told to give my next pay date and they selected when my first payment would be. I don’t need to ring my bank because my bank isn’t the problem. I send funds between different banks every week and the funds are there instantly. My bank details are correct. So everything on my end is fine. I only applied because I unexpectedly ended up in hospital and needed the funds for that but because I still haven’t received the money I’ve now had to look for other desperate means. Very frustrating. Thanks for your answer.

may
may

Hello,
Did you ever end up receiving your funds?

Get an answer from our members and Fundo representatives

Other Short Term Loans