Fundo

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness

BAD service

had to wait for over 2 weeks for an outcome, when emailed did not get a response for 2-3 days. still waiting for an outcome, my opinion may change if i get better service

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont give you an answer

I applied for a loan over two weeks ago and have not been given an anwer tryed multipel times to contact them and they dont answer dissapointed in their treatment towards customers

Application Process
Kiralee B.

Kiralee B.Sydney, NSW

Great!

Easy to apply, easy to deal with, quick response. Not too much interest. Quick loan payment Definitely would recommend and will definitely be using them again. Very user friendly. So far no issues at all.

Short Term Loans

Candyasked

Have been approved but no funds in account. Its been 2 days

Fundo
Fundo T.Fundo

Hi Candy, Can you please provide your full name or email us at hello@fundo.com.au. I'll look into this straight away for you.

Justmeasked

It’s now been 3 days since I was approved and received messages saying my cash would arrive within 60 minutes. My bank details are correct. My first payment is due tomorrow so looks like I’ll be making a payment on my account before I even receive the money. No one has answered my Enquiries! Wish I hadn’t bothered at all! Applied for the emergency cash because it was an actual emergency and your big selling point is that it’s all over and done in 60 minutes. Very cranky!

kitz
kitz

I wish i could send screenshots of the transactional based situation from my end. They were very efficient. I do know over weekend it makes it super challenging because you’ll be conditionally approved until business hours. First payments arent supposed to be 3 days away? Did you select your first pay cycle? Did you ring your bank at all? Im not happy for you either, that isnt fair at all and im super sorry.

Justme

I spoke to customer service and was told if it was approved between their business hours it would be paid within 60 minutes. It was approved at 11am. 12pm I received an email saying their finance department had released the funds. I was told to give my next pay date and they selected when my first payment would be. I don’t need to ring my bank because my bank isn’t the problem. I send funds between different banks every week and the funds are there instantly. My bank details are correct. So everything on my end is fine. I only applied because I unexpectedly ended up in hospital and needed the funds for that but because I still haven’t received the money I’ve now had to look for other desperate means. Very frustrating. Thanks for your answer.

may
may

Hello,
Did you ever end up receiving your funds?

Get an answer from our members and Fundo representatives

Other Short Term Loans