Fur Daddy

Fur Daddy

See the Best Brooms & Brushes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Global Shop Direct

karole
karoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't know at the moment.

I have been looking forward to getting this gadget and I have had nothing but trouble I can't get the screw out to put batteries in it. I have tried numerous screw drivers to no avail. So for the moment it has been put in the cupboard with the hope that I can get the screw out eventually.

Purchased in September 2021.

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi there, it shouldn't be that hard to remove the battery cover. Please contact our Customer Service team - it might be easier to replace it.

Anatoly
Anatoly

Very happy

Excellent communication. Good product.was much appreciated by 2 families with new pets. Gadgets working well and keeping house clean. They will tell their friends. With the lockdown there is a great demand for new house pets. Thank you.

Purchased in August 2021.

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

As someone who adopted a dog during lockdown I can agree with you! Thank you for your feedback

Amazing

Never been a fan of home shopping networks etc. But the fur daddy is a star, does exactly as advertised. Got the 2 for 1 deal and when they wear out I'm getting myself some more, brilliant.

Purchased in July 2021 for $57.00.

Fantastic Product:Should have bought it sooner.

The product does everything it promised and is suitable for a long haired cat as well as domestic short hair cats and dog hair.Is easy to use.Is easy empty and clean.

Purchased in August 2021.

Brooms & Brushes

Find out how Fur Daddy compares to other Brooms & Brushes

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW

Perfect- Does a great job

It used it on my sofa & clothes & my dog hair comes off really well. And with the trap, it's super easy to collect & throw the hair away. No more lint roller! would recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in September 2021 at Global Shop Direct for $49.95.

kavla
kavla

Great

My daughter had trouble using hers but I showed her how it was done. The dog hair comes off really good.
I would recommend it to anyone. They don't know what they are missing.
Thank you so much.

Purchased in June 2021 for $59.95.