Furniture Bazaar Joondalup

So happy

Delighted with my new furniture. The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly and knowledgeable. The furniture is great quality at a great price. We will definitely be going back

Rob

RobPerth, WA

pleasantly surprised.

Very easy to navigate, staff were not overbearing. Shannon was knowledgeable and helpful. Many choices to choose from. We were not rushed into making a decision to buy. The quality of the product was good.
Assembling the bed had its moments with a missing part however Shannon and Raj were very helpful in finding a replacement. Delivery was on time. Happy with our purchase.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Customer service was wonderful!

Store was well set out and easy to navigate and there was a decent range of products in a variety of styles. Shannon was a delight to talk to and provided fantastic customer service. Quality of the products is pretty good and I am satisfied- a few minor issues but nothing too serious or that would make the product unusable- assembled the bed frame myself with some help but everything was straightforward and not too difficult. Overall, really happy.

great customer service

It was easy to find the type of dining chair that I wanted. It was the exact quality I wanted and the staff went to great lengths to find the quantity of the item that I needed. Delivery was great, on time, and communication was terrific. Pleased I went there.

Jools

JoolsPerth, WA

Bad Quality Furniture

Emily Z

Emily ZPerth, WA

Horrible Customer Service!

Terrible delivery system, they only unpacked half of our order and left all rubish for us to deal with scattered all over the house. When I called the Joondalup store to discuss a discrepancy in our order they had no interest at all in helping they simply repeated the same sentence over and over again. Never again!

Perfect Sofa Bed

I was impressed with Furniture Bazaar when I called and made an Enquiry and spoke with Shannon, who was very helpful, professional, but friendly. In store, the store is well displayed, and Sladana was extremely helpful and made my choice easy with the perfect sofa bed for my needs.

Best service EVER!!

Thanks for great service Shannon. Professional conduct, friendly with a great sense of humor. Gave us all the info we needed and sealed the deal with a cup of coffee.
Regards
Andrew Oldfield

scholl.bri

scholl.briPerth, WA

Better sleep

Spacious store and friendly/helpful staff. We went there to buy a new mattress and were given as much time as we needed to make our decision. Pick up at the warehouse in Cannington was quick and easy too.

Audrey Busch

Audrey BuschPerth, WA

Friendly staff and spacious showroom

Enjoyed browsing at the Joondalup Furniture Bazaar as I was visiting the other nearby homeware shops. It was very spacious and well laid out. Looks even bigger than their other shop in Osbourne Park. Helped out by a friendly sales lady called Sladana with a purchase. Will visit again soon!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

product is delivered in excellent condition. i love it.EXCELLENT

The store was easy to find also easy to select what we need to suit our home.
There are so much selections so easy to select the desired item easily.
We are very satisfied with the product.
Really good as it was assembled. It would have been difficult to assemble

Trudy

TrudyPerth, WA

Nicole 4 seater Lounge

The store is very accessible to find what you are looking for, there are good quality furniture to choose from, I chose the Nicole sofa as its easy to keep clean and wanted a white sofa, the staff where more than helpful and the delivery was kept updated to me by the shop staff.
would definitely buy there again. Thank you

Scott Crout

Scott CroutWestern Australia

Helpful staff

Just purchased a new Marlow 4 seater lounge with LHF case from the Joondalup store. As soon as we walked in the sales person, Anjeleena, was very helpful and had no hesitation in providing any assistance without being to pushy to get the sale. Great range of lounges, better presentation and prices compared to other stores we'd been into.

We were undecided on two lounges but upon further discussion with Anjeleena, we decided on spending a little more than we budged for but are happy with the quality of the lounge.

Would highly recommend this store and will be sure to visit if needed in the future.
Scott Crout

Meets my requirements

Was easy to talk to and understand details, descriptions provided. Suggested options to meet the requirements I have set without going over my budget. And explaining differences between range of products available. Looking forward to new bed setup

Garry C

Garry CPerth, WA

good service and great product

very happy with the service and the product its the third time we have bought from the store and will be back in the future when we need something else

Emma

Emma

Great experience

I went to furniture bazaar Joondalup on Saturday to buy a matress and couch for my new apartment. Sladana served us and was very helpful and informative. The quality of the products I bought were excellent in comparison to other stores for the same price. I was lucky and got a great deal on both items. We have bought furniture from this store before and we were just as happy then as we are this time. I will always choose this store as my first stop when buying in the future. I would definitely recommend taking a look. Emma Hickey

Great value

Had a look around at various shops and went into Furniture Bazaar not expecting to find what we wanted. Actually found exactly what we wanted and at a very good price. Staff very helpful and we even took the item home with us. Thank you

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you for visiting Furniture Bazaar. Sounds like your shopping experience went really smooth which we're very happy about. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you have received, we would love to see you again

Prabin

PrabinDarch

Excellent Customer Service!!!

I have to commend Joondalup store for their customer service and looking after us. I can straight away tell the difference (after being to other stores nearby) and their customer service helped to make our final decision to purchase leather lounge easy. Well done Shanon, Grace & team.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking your precious time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in Joondalup store.

Excellent range and service

My husband and I were very impressed with the range, prices and service in Furniture Bazaar! The whole experience of shopping for a lounge was hassle free and made even easier with our very helpful salesperson Shannon. We will definitely shop in Furniture Bazaar in the future!

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Service and product from Joondalup store

I have seen the product in store up close is more than the picture does it justice. Very comfortable and a great colour

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for visiting furniture bazaar and taking your time out to write about us and our services been given...we are so happy to know this. We have a great team in Joondalup store.