Horrible Customer Service!

Terrible delivery system, they only unpacked half of our order and left all rubish for us to deal with scattered all over the house. When I called the Joondalup store to discuss a discrepancy in our order they had no interest at all in helping they simply repeated the same sentence over and over again. Never again!

Perfect Sofa Bed

I was impressed with Furniture Bazaar when I called and made an Enquiry and spoke with Shannon, who was very helpful, professional, but friendly. In store, the store is well displayed, and Sladana was extremely helpful and made my choice easy with the perfect sofa bed for my needs.

Best service EVER!!

Thanks for great service Shannon. Professional conduct, friendly with a great sense of humor. Gave us all the info we needed and sealed the deal with a cup of coffee.
Regards
Andrew Oldfield

Better sleep

Spacious store and friendly/helpful staff. We went there to buy a new mattress and were given as much time as we needed to make our decision. Pick up at the warehouse in Cannington was quick and easy too.

Product Appearance As advertised

Friendly staff and spacious showroom

Enjoyed browsing at the Joondalup Furniture Bazaar as I was visiting the other nearby homeware shops. It was very spacious and well laid out. Looks even bigger than their other shop in Osbourne Park. Helped out by a friendly sales lady called Sladana with a purchase. Will visit again soon!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

product is delivered in excellent condition. i love it.EXCELLENT

The store was easy to find also easy to select what we need to suit our home.
There are so much selections so easy to select the desired item easily.
We are very satisfied with the product.
Really good as it was assembled. It would have been difficult to assemble

Nicole 4 seater Lounge

The store is very accessible to find what you are looking for, there are good quality furniture to choose from, I chose the Nicole sofa as its easy to keep clean and wanted a white sofa, the staff where more than helpful and the delivery was kept updated to me by the shop staff.
would definitely buy there again. Thank you

Helpful staff

Just purchased a new Marlow 4 seater lounge with LHF case from the Joondalup store. As soon as we walked in the sales person, Anjeleena, was very helpful and had no hesitation in providing any assistance without being to pushy to get the sale. Great range of lounges, better presentation and prices compared to other stores we'd been into.

We were undecided on two lounges but upon further discussion with Anjeleena, we decided on spending a little more than we budged for but are happy with the quality of the lounge.

Would highly recommend this store and will be sure to visit if needed in the future.
Scott Crout

Meets my requirements

Was easy to talk to and understand details, descriptions provided. Suggested options to meet the requirements I have set without going over my budget. And explaining differences between range of products available. Looking forward to new bed setup

Warranty Claim MadeNo

good service and great product

very happy with the service and the product its the third time we have bought from the store and will be back in the future when we need something else

Great experience

I went to furniture bazaar Joondalup on Saturday to buy a matress and couch for my new apartment. Sladana served us and was very helpful and informative. The quality of the products I bought were excellent in comparison to other stores for the same price. I was lucky and got a great deal on both items. We have bought furniture from this store before and we were just as happy then as we are this time. I will always choose this store as my first stop when buying in the future. I would definitely recommend taking a look. Emma Hickey

Great value

Had a look around at various shops and went into Furniture Bazaar not expecting to find what we wanted. Actually found exactly what we wanted and at a very good price. Staff very helpful and we even took the item home with us. Thank you

Shop LocationWA, Joondalup
Thank you for visiting Furniture Bazaar. Sounds like your shopping experience went really smooth which we're very happy about. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you have received, we would love to see you again

Excellent Customer Service!!!

I have to commend Joondalup store for their customer service and looking after us. I can straight away tell the difference (after being to other stores nearby) and their customer service helped to make our final decision to purchase leather lounge easy. Well done Shanon, Grace & team.

Shop LocationWA, Joondalup
Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking your precious time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in Joondalup store.

Excellent range and service

My husband and I were very impressed with the range, prices and service in Furniture Bazaar! The whole experience of shopping for a lounge was hassle free and made even easier with our very helpful salesperson Shannon. We will definitely shop in Furniture Bazaar in the future!

Shop LocationWA, Joondalup

Service and product from Joondalup store

I have seen the product in store up close is more than the picture does it justice. Very comfortable and a great colour

Shop LocationWA, Joondalup
Thank you so much for visiting furniture bazaar and taking your time out to write about us and our services been given...we are so happy to know this. We have a great team in Joondalup store.

Joondalup Store - Excellent Service

We recently purchased a new home theatre suite from the Joondalup Store. Grace at the store was very helpful both on the phone and in person and also text through photos so we could view the exact colour of the suite to see if we liked it before travelling to store as we did not live close by. As it was a discontinued item there was only floor stock available in the colour we wanted and Grace was able to organise fast delivery and a bit of discount for us. We are very happy with our new theatre suite and the service we received at Furniture Bazaar - Joondalup and would definitely use them again in future.

Shop LocationWA, Joondalup
Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking some time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in Joondalup Store , really so happy to see you happy. Grace is indeed great with customers

Fantastic customer service

We purchased our 3-2 seater suite the staff were so helpful Shannon was so good nothing was to much trouble will definitely recommend furniture bazaar to my family and friends

Shop LocationWA, Joondalup
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Shannon is indeed great with customers. Hope you keep coming for more!

Very happy with my purchase!

Excellent service and knowledge of their products, very helpful member of the staff and the price of the lounge set. Good price. Thank you

Great Service, bed is fabulous

I purchased a fabric Queen bed from Joondalup store. Very happy i got my bed side tables and a comfortable mattress at a very good price. Excellent service from the staff member and even I received the extra discount on floor stock. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
Love the quality, great value for money and would definitely recommend to everyone.

Shop LocationWA, Joondalup

Surprised at amount of stock to select from

Very happy with service offered by Grace with an answer to all our questions.
Store is well laid out and very comfortable to walk around to select from a large amount of stock.