Furniture Bazaar Mandurah

Great customer service

the assistant was very welcoming and showed us where to go straight away , they had a good range to pick f rom and we were in and out without any trouble Would shop again . MA0036814

Robyn

RobynPeel, WA

Delighted grandson

Pleasant and easy to navigate around the store to find just what I wanted with a good selection to choose from and easy to assemble with reasonable quality of purchase. MA0036725.

sarah

sarahPeel, WA

truly blessed

the mandurah store was lovely to navigate through a very inspiring layout, the range was very good plenty to choose from, I was well pleased with the products I bought a lounge ,a bedroom suite and a mattress. the assemble of the bedroom suite was a challenge but looks very nice as the finished product. the saleslady vicki was of the greatest help patience is a very noticed ability .

Michelle

MichelleSouth West, WA

Great Customer Service

My son & I went into the Mandurah Store and was met my your salesperson Vicki.
A very friendly lady with a lot of product knowledge.
Vicki helped us choose an appropriate lounge for our Theatre Room and we left very happy customers!

Bryan

BryanMandurah

Great price.

Great price on my furniture. Beat the other stores price on same furniture. helpful sales lady. Gave me good information on the other options for similar style of furniture.
Bryan chalwell.

John Rodda

John RoddaPeel, WA

Product purchase

Very easy to navigate store
Very satisfied with range
Very pleased with quality of products
Did not put it together
Staff were very helpful and polite, they showed me other items of similar nature

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Great service and quality product. We searched everywhere looking for quality at a good price

Very good quality furniture, easy to assemble . We will be back to purchase a new lounge and dining chairs in the near future. Service was great and the store was very inviting

Decca

Decca

Excellent service

Store was well presented, most items of similar types grouped together.
Products appeared of reasonable quality and reasonable price.
Store spacious and clean,
Staff very polite and helpful,
Good communications from manageress
All round excellent service.

Lyn

Lyn

Top Service

Great layout of store. Had the pleasure of meeting Vicki who was so helpful as purchasing a lounge suite to suit a small area. Am extremely happy with my purchase and most definitely will be back for my accessories.
Many thanks. Invoice No. MA0036291

Lynda

LyndaPeel, WA

Most comfy lounge we have had to date

Vicki was excellent with me as I was so undecided with buying a new lounge. I had few to choose from on my list that I wanted to see. Vicki was patient and understanding an even went the extra mile to get me my first choice I wanted. What a great asset she is.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking your precious time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in our store.

Ash

AshPeel, WA

Great Service

Great service and got a bargain on a lounge I wanted. I was able to leave it at warehouse for 2 weeks until my house was ready. Vicki was a great help! Thanks INV No MA0036268

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking some time out to post your positive review . Vicki is indeed great with customers

Elaine B

Elaine BPeel, WA

Easy to navigate the store and had a really good look around. Margie was very helpful and gave me a quote and what other sevices I could use, so a week later after looking in other stores I came back and ordered the one from Margie
Very happy :)

Joy N

Joy NPeel, WA

Very happy

Awesome store here in Mandurah!
Great and friendly staff with the best prices around town.
Heaps of furniture to choose from.
Very happy with our new couch.
Definitely will be back to buy more furniture for our home.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking your precious time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in Mandurah store.

Very good customer service

We had a great experience at the store. We were decided to buy a dining set and at the end we got a lounge as well. At the delivery we had an issue with the chairs, but Vicki was promptly open to solve it. Very good customer service. There is a wide range of furniture. Definitely recommend the store.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking some time out to post your positive review, really so happy to see you happy . Vicki is indeed great with customers.

Barbara

BarbaraPeel, WA

Love my new lounge

The store is easy to navigate asit is well laid out. Plenty of range to choose from although most lounge suites are grey brown or black so would be nice to see other colours. Very satisfied with my purchase.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for visiting furniture bazaar and taking your time out to write about us and our services been given...we are so happy to know this :-)

Ali

AliPeel, WA

great service

Staff at Furniture Bazaar Mandurah were extremely polite, friendly, efficient.
The store has a very simplified layout making it easy to find what you are looking for.
They had exactly what I wanted with a good range of options.
Assembly of the furniture was extremely easy with good instructions.

Craig Mcswan

Craig McswanPeel, WA

Top tier service

While deciding on a now lounge today at the Mandurah branch, Margie (salesperson) was so helpful and had a positive and friendly attitude towards us. Very well presented staff and store, was easy to navigate and find what we were looking for with ease. Overall pleased with the experience and the quality of our future Lounge from this establishment

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Found what I was looking for

Very happy with store layout, range of coffee was great, friendly helpful staff, very satisfied here, will be a returning customer.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you for visiting Furniture Bazaar. Sounds like your shopping experience went really smooth which we're very happy about. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you have received, we would love to see you again

Purchase of table from Mandurah store

I had a great experience purchasing from the Mandurah Furniture Bazaar. Vicki was lovely when I spoke to her on the phone to organise the table for me to come pick up as I was coming from Perth. She was very helpful with making sure the table was in good condition and easy enough for me to transport. I would return to that store for her sales service as it’s hard to find these days. The table is beautiful, all I had to do was attach the legs once inside and that was easy done. It was floor stock and in perfect condition. Great purchase and service. Thank you!

Comfortable Lounge

The lounge suite looks great and is very comfortable. The dining set also looks great. Fb had a good range of well priced furniture and the staff were very helpful.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thanks for your beautiful feedback. We love hearing when our customers receive great service. It's also awesome to hear that you are enjoying your new furniture.