Furniture Bazaar Mandurah

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
  • Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised (36%)
Tammy Hall

Tammy HallPerth, WA

Exactly what I wanted

I found the store easy to locate with plenty of parking, and there it was the exact lounge suite I wanted and it had 50% off lounge suites so it was perfect in size and color, I don't think I have had an easier shop with staff willing to help. I would highly recommend the quality of furniture and the helpful staff.

sarah

sarahPeel, WA

truly blessed

the mandurah store was lovely to navigate through a very inspiring layout, the range was very good plenty to choose from, I was well pleased with the products I bought a lounge ,a bedroom suite and a mattress. the assemble of the bedroom suite was a challenge but looks very nice as the finished product. the saleslady vicki was of the greatest help patience is a very noticed ability .

John Rodda

John RoddaPeel, WA

Product purchase

Very easy to navigate store
Very satisfied with range
Very pleased with quality of products
Did not put it together
Staff were very helpful and polite, they showed me other items of similar nature

Furniture Shops

Find out how Furniture Bazaar Mandurah compares to other Furniture Shops

Great service and quality product. We searched everywhere looking for quality at a good price

Very good quality furniture, easy to assemble . We will be back to purchase a new lounge and dining chairs in the near future. Service was great and the store was very inviting

Pykeeasked

Mandurah

I purchased a chaise lounge for my Invalid wife. She will not use it. Can I return it and get a store voucher for another product? She may like an electric recliner! We are both pensioners and cannot afford to have an item that will not be used!

Laney
Laney

Mmm. Not sure I'll be shopping there if they don't even answer a simple question. Thank you Pykee, you helped me decide. Good luck.

Pykee

Laney, they came good and gave me a refund plus a discount on the recliner I bought. Pykee

Get an answer from our members and Furniture Bazaar representatives