Furniture Bazaar Mandurah

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (64%) · Not as advertised
Robyn

RobynPeel, WA

Delighted grandson

Pleasant and easy to navigate around the store to find just what I wanted with a good selection to choose from and easy to assemble with reasonable quality of purchase. MA0036725.

Michelle

MichelleSouth West, WA

Great Customer Service

My son & I went into the Mandurah Store and was met my your salesperson Vicki.
A very friendly lady with a lot of product knowledge.
Vicki helped us choose an appropriate lounge for our Theatre Room and we left very happy customers!

Lyn

Lyn

Top Service

Great layout of store. Had the pleasure of meeting Vicki who was so helpful as purchasing a lounge suite to suit a small area. Am extremely happy with my purchase and most definitely will be back for my accessories.
Many thanks. Invoice No. MA0036291

Furniture Shops

Find out how Furniture Bazaar Mandurah compares to other Furniture Shops

Lynda

LyndaPeel, WA

Most comfy lounge we have had to date

Vicki was excellent with me as I was so undecided with buying a new lounge. I had few to choose from on my list that I wanted to see. Vicki was patient and understanding an even went the extra mile to get me my first choice I wanted. What a great asset she is.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking your precious time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in our store.

Ash

AshPeel, WA

Great Service

Great service and got a bargain on a lounge I wanted. I was able to leave it at warehouse for 2 weeks until my house was ready. Vicki was a great help! Thanks INV No MA0036268

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking some time out to post your positive review . Vicki is indeed great with customers

Barbara

BarbaraPeel, WA

Love my new lounge

The store is easy to navigate asit is well laid out. Plenty of range to choose from although most lounge suites are grey brown or black so would be nice to see other colours. Very satisfied with my purchase.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for visiting furniture bazaar and taking your time out to write about us and our services been given...we are so happy to know this :-)

Ali

AliPeel, WA

great service

Staff at Furniture Bazaar Mandurah were extremely polite, friendly, efficient.
The store has a very simplified layout making it easy to find what you are looking for.
They had exactly what I wanted with a good range of options.
Assembly of the furniture was extremely easy with good instructions.

Pykeeasked

Mandurah

I purchased a chaise lounge for my Invalid wife. She will not use it. Can I return it and get a store voucher for another product? She may like an electric recliner! We are both pensioners and cannot afford to have an item that will not be used!

Laney
Laney

Mmm. Not sure I'll be shopping there if they don't even answer a simple question. Thank you Pykee, you helped me decide. Good luck.

Pykee

Laney, they came good and gave me a refund plus a discount on the recliner I bought. Pykee

Get an answer from our members and Furniture Bazaar representatives