Part of Furniture Bazaar 4.6

96% · 32510 · 3%

Kaz
Kaz

Very excitted with mattress

We made our shop in store, it was very easy we purchased a king size mattress and are very excited about it.

Dahltz A
Dahltz AAU

Ideal Lounge Suite For Family

My husband and I purchased a Lounge suite on the 29th of May 2018 and were very impressed with the service provided by FB Mandurah Vicki and her assistant were fantastic above all were very happy and satisfied with the product we've got, you cannot fault it.

Kezzy
KezzyLakelands

Mattress Review

I have recently purchased a king single deluxe orthopedic mattress from the Mandurah Store. I had exceptional service from a lovely lady called Vicki. I have just set up the mattress and am very pleased with the quality. Thank you Furniture Bazaar!

Alan
Alan
  Mandurah

Always happy with our purchases from FB

We have purchased several pieces of furniture over the last few years and have always been satisfied customers.

Alan & Sue Leader

Maxine
Maxine

Perfect

The sales lady was very helpful, and the two seated fits perfectly into my living area. Thank you Furniture Bazaar.

Sandy
SandyPerth, WA2 posts

Super Service

Purchase of a tub chair was seamless and easy. Chair was from floor stock as the only one left in the colour I was after and was wrapped in plastic, put in my car by the friendly staff and off I go home. cleaning fabric instructions were included which was excellent!

Chookie
Chookie

Excited

My very first furniture purchase! Bought my sofas in the store. Quick and easy purchase with friendly helpful staff. Collected the items only a few days later. Good quality at good prices.

Kellie Deeble
Kellie DeebleDalyellup
  Verified Mandurah

We bought a lounge from a local store. We were very pleased with the price and quality of the lounge. The staff were also very friendly and helpful.

Charlie
CharliePerth

EXCELLENT COSTOMER SEVICE, GREAT STORE

I made my purchase in-store in Mandurah WA ... I purchased a really well made Noah 5 draw tall boy.

Customer service by both assistants were beyond Amazing, I would like to thank Vicki for helping me and her great customer service made it a joy to shop in-store. The purchasing process went very well. I would have no reason not to recommend a visit to the Mandurah Store I would gladly purchase again from here.

Vicky
Vicky2 posts
  Mandurah

Staff are very nice and helpful and there are lots of ranges you can chose from.Puchased process smo

Bought instore in Greenfields and picked up by my friend the next day as it wouldn’t fit in our car and didn’t have enough money to pay for delivery.I like Furniture Bazar as they have many you can chose from and staff are very approachable!Thanks and regards,Victoria

Kea Levison
Kea Levison

Mostly a pleasant experience

I purchased a couch setting from the Mandurah store today and the service was good. Vicki was helpful and chatted with me as I discussed what I was after. I will be picking up the couch next week sometime when I can arrange to borrow a trailer. My only negative feedback was that I felt the delivery fee was too expensive- we were told it was $90 even though we live locally-Only 5-10 min away from the store. I couldn't justify the price to deliver so am arranging to pick it up myself. This was the worst part of the shopping experience, everything else was a pleasant experience

Jayden twaddle
Jayden twaddleMandurah

Perfect couch ✔✔✔

Came in on Friday and was helped by Margaret in Mandurah store, she made picking the couch so easy and gave me all alternate styles etc to choose from. Before purchasing went home to picture it in the house then called Margaret 2 times to get further dimensions and she was happy to help me over the phone. Returned Saturday to purchase and Vicki closed the sale and couch will delivered thrusday. Both ladies provided amazing customer service and me and my partner would highly recommend!

Mel
Mel
  Verified Mandurah

Wonderful service - Margaret offered us genuine customer care with no pressure. We are now awaiting delivery of our new purchase, very excited. We will definitely be return customers.

Bill
BillMandurah WA

Excellent Service!!

We are a return customer to the Mandurah store and we visited today, Margaret helped us choose a new mattress and Queen bedroom suite ( suite was on a special) and sorted our requirements in a very friendly and helpful manner, we would return as we have been very with all our purchases at Furniture Bazaar.

Elaine
Elaine

Great choice and price

I made my purchase at the store after looking around. Dealt with Vicki and a young guy who was just learning the trade. both were very professional and helpful. I ended up ordering a two seater and a three seater settee made in a different colour than displayed. Can't wait for my delivery in July. Wonderful price on these items.

Michelle
Michelle

Excellent service

I had a great experience at Furniture Bazaar. Dealt with both Vicky and Marg and both friendly willing to help and great service.

Gloria brown
Gloria brownMandurah

Bought lounge

I went to mandurah store bought a lounge suit. The sales person Vicki was very helpful and willing to help with any questions and queries with my purchase.

Lainey
LaineyMandurah
  Verified Mandurah

Ideal lounge suite for my space

I made my purchase in store and the staff member was very helpful with helping me decide on a colour that would best suit my decor.

Jackie Q
Jackie Q

Buffet purchase

Made an in store purchase. Walk in as I wanted a buffet for a new dining area. Been looking on line for ages.The shop assistant was helpful but not pushy and when we came back to purchase she was friendly and sorted sale quickly. Delivery was organised and the buffet appeared as expected.

rob
rob

sofa bed

paid online following store visit...sales person (Margie) very helpful & professional. Range of stock was very pleasing. mv parking was very good.

Saileng Lee
Saileng LeePerth

Just right:)

We bought our leather lounge from the Mandurah Store. The Salesman was very polite and helpful with all our questions and needs. The person who processed our payment was also very attentive and helpful. The lounge set purchased is just right for our unique formal space. It is not too small, nor too large. It is just the colour that would be trendy over time and it is ABSOLUTELY comfortable. Thank you again....

Marshall
Marshall

Thank You!!

I visited Furniture Bazaar & purchased a Mattress after friendly & knowledgeable help already given by Margaret the previous day. Thank you to Vicki for the follow up & explaining the layby paperwork. Great Team work!!

Katie
KatieMandurah
  Verified Mandurah

awesome couch, cant wait to get it!

My husband and i came to visit the store to buy a couch. We fell in love with the Andrea 2 seater plus chaiser its so good for our little unit. The purchasing process was fantastic, the staff were friendly and helpful. Thank you

Seaton
Seaton

Great Service

Great service & assistance by Margaret in explaining her products. Along with good follow up service the next day with Vickie when we returned to purchase the mattress. Thank you Ladies

Cher
Cher

Pleasant Surprise!

Visited Mandurah store for the first time last week and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and range of furniture instore. Went back today to order a bedroom suite which we had been advised was expected to arrive back in stock in a few weeks which suits us perfectly! Vicki was very helpful.

Michelle C
Michelle C

So Fast!!

Vicki was so helpful. She showed me the lounge I had been looking at on line, sourced one and organised delivery for 2 days later. She explained everything we needed to know about leather care. Very happy :)

Bernie
Bernie

Excellent Service

made a purchase in-store, Vicki was excellent ans so was the other person working there . They were both very helpful , We have bought lots of furniture from this store

Keith
Keith2 posts
  Mandurah

Vicki at the Mandurah store was brilliant. Her level of service was second to none explaining and demonstrating product. Nothing was too difficult. Also the storeman that helped was great too.

JohnH
JohnH

Good Service, Products and Prices

We went into the Mandurah store. The very helpful staff showed us a very large range of lounges, and were very attentive to our need without being pushy or overbearing.

Pip
Pip2 posts

Excellent product

Great service by Margaret ( Margie) as she likes to be called,Owning my own furniture shop for years I would have loved her on my side of the fence then lol. Fantastic Bar stools for bigger framed people,very comfy would highly recommend them.

Mia
MiaPerth, WA2 posts
  Verified Mandurah

I purchased my old stools here in 2008 and have enjoyed them since. Love these new stools

I purchased the products in store in Mandurah.

The shop assistant was very helpful.

I usually go online to research what I want before looking.

Erica
EricaMandurah

Very happy

The staff in Mandurah store were very friendly and helpful haven't got our furniture yet but I'm sure it will be what we wanted

Shellee
Shellee

Perfect

Been looking for a low table for our new t.v and found one which is perfect and on sale !! Vickie was a great help

Biffy
Biffy

very helpful

purchase made in store with no pressure sales tactics. it was a one off, floor stock heavily reduced. the product was shown to me comprehensively pointing out the imperfections. Very happy with the assistance

Beryl L
Beryl L

excellent customer service

in-store

very good I was being factual I had a very good customer service in the store and was delivered on time

salty
salty
  Mandurah

i bought a tall boy which i was very happy with my purchase

the purchase was made in the store and my purchase was in full with cash it was for a tall boy

lisa
lisa
  Mandurah

Good

made purchase at the shop and bought a buffet unit it looked fantastic great customer service i would recommend anyone shopping there as we were from bunbury

Dee
Dee

Happy shopper!

Purchased a single bed and mattress from the Mandurah store. Excellent service and helpful advice on all our queries. Will definitely shop there again.

Bec WINMAR
Bec WINMAR

Excellent Service

I went to Furniture Bazar Mandurah today and purchased a Queen Mattress. I was greeted by a very friendly sales lady called Vicki. Thank you so much for the lovely service and a stress free transaction. I also meet the store man who was very friendly and helpful. Thank you Furniture Bazar Mandurah I definitely will be back.

Julie C
Julie C

Found my perfect bed

Went shopping for a single bed. Found what I wanted at Furniture Bazaar in Mandurah. Unlike other stores they had it in stock. The salesperson was friendly and I was attended too straight away. Delivery was arranged. My bed was delivered on time. Really happy with what I bought.