Furniture Bazaar Mandurah

Furniture Bazaar Mandurah (page 3 of 17)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (17)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (64%) · Not as advertised (36%)

Ideal Lounge Suite For Family

My husband and I purchased a Lounge suite on the 29th of May 2018 and were very impressed with the service provided by FB Mandurah Vicki and her assistant were fantastic above all were very happy and satisfied with the product we've got, you cannot fault it.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thanks for taking the time to write a feedback. Hope you enjoy your new furniture!

Kezzy

KezzyLakelands

Mattress Review

I have recently purchased a king single deluxe orthopedic mattress from the Mandurah Store. I had exceptional service from a lovely lady called Vicki. I have just set up the mattress and am very pleased with the quality. Thank you Furniture Bazaar!

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for your feedback..we are so glad to know that you are happy with our quality and customer service given

Always happy with our purchases from FB.

We have purchased several pieces of furniture over the last few years and have always been satisfied customers.
Alan & Sue Leader

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you for visiting Furniture Bazaar. Sounds like your shopping experience went really smooth which we're very happy about. we would love to see you again

Perfect

The sales lady was very helpful, and the two seated fits perfectly into my living area. Thank you Furniture Bazaar.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Glad you found the perfect couch for you at Furniture Bazaar. Happy that you were taken very well cared of by our staff.

Super Service

Purchase of a tub chair was seamless and easy. Chair was from floor stock as the only one left in the colour I was after and was wrapped in plastic, put in my car by the friendly staff and off I go home. cleaning fabric instructions were included which was excellent!

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking some time out to post your positive review

Excited

My very first furniture purchase! Bought my sofas in the store. Quick and easy purchase with friendly helpful staff. Collected the items only a few days later. Good quality at good prices.

Kellie Deeble

Kellie DeebleDalyellup

We bought a lounge from a local store. We were very pleased with the price and quality of the lounge. The staff were also very friendly and helpful.

Charlie

CharliePerth

EXCELLENT COSTOMER SEVICE, GREAT STORE

I made my purchase in-store in Mandurah WA ... I purchased a really well made Noah 5 draw tall boy.
Customer service by both assistants were beyond Amazing, I would like to thank Vicki for helping me and her great customer service made it a joy to shop in-store. The purchasing process went very well. I would have no reason not to recommend a visit to the Mandurah Store I would gladly purchase again from here.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you for visiting Furniture Bazaar. Sounds like your shopping experience went really smooth which we're very happy about. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you have received, we would love to see you again.

Staff are very nice and helpful and there are lots of ranges you can chose from.Puchased process smo

Bought instore in Greenfields and picked up by my friend the next day as it wouldn’t fit in our car and didn’t have enough money to pay for delivery.I like Furniture Bazar as they have many you can chose from and staff are very approachable!Thanks and regards,Victoria

Vicky
Vicky

I like the good service of Furniture Bazaar and lots of choices!

Mostly a pleasant experience

I purchased a couch setting from the Mandurah store today and the service was good. Vicki was helpful and chatted with me as I discussed what I was after. I will be picking up the couch next week sometime when I can arrange to borrow a trailer. My only negative feedback was that I felt the delivery fee was too expensive- we were told it was $90 even though we live locally-Only 5-10 min away from the store. I couldn't justify the price to deliver so am arranging to pick it up myself. This was the worst part of the shopping experience, everything else was a pleasant experience

Perfect couch ✔✔✔

Came in on Friday and was helped by Margaret in Mandurah store, she made picking the couch so easy and gave me all alternate styles etc to choose from. Before purchasing went home to picture it in the house then called Margaret 2 times to get further dimensions and she was happy to help me over the phone. Returned Saturday to purchase and Vicki closed the sale and couch will delivered thrusday. Both ladies provided amazing customer service and me and my partner would highly recommend!

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad to know that you are happy with our customer service given, fantastic team we have in Mandurah store.

Wonderful service - Margaret offered us genuine customer care with no pressure. We are now awaiting delivery of our new purchase, very excited. We will definitely be return customers.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking your precious time out to post your positive review. Margaret is indeed great with customers.

Bill

BillMandurah WA

Excellent Service!!

We are a return customer to the Mandurah store and we visited today, Margaret helped us choose a new mattress and Queen bedroom suite ( suite was on a special) and sorted our requirements in a very friendly and helpful manner, we would return as we have been very with all our purchases at Furniture Bazaar.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad to know that you are happy with our customer service given. Hope you enjoy your new suite!

Great choice and price

I made my purchase at the store after looking around. Dealt with Vicki and a young guy who was just learning the trade. both were very professional and helpful. I ended up ordering a two seater and a three seater settee made in a different colour than displayed. Can't wait for my delivery in July. Wonderful price on these items.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking your precious time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in Mandurah store.

Excellent service

I had a great experience at Furniture Bazaar. Dealt with both Vicky and Marg and both friendly willing to help and great service.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad to know that you are happy with our customer service given, we would love to see you again.

Gloria brown

Gloria brownMandurah

Bought lounge

I went to mandurah store bought a lounge suit. The sales person Vicki was very helpful and willing to help with any questions and queries with my purchase.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking your precious time out to post your positive review. Vicki is indeed great with customers. Hope you enjoy your new couch and see you around again soon.

Lainey

LaineyMandurah

Ideal lounge suite for my space.

I made my purchase in store and the staff member was very helpful with helping me decide on a colour that would best suit my decor.

Buffet purchase

Made an in store purchase. Walk in as I wanted a buffet for a new dining area. Been looking on line for ages.The shop assistant was helpful but not pushy and when we came back to purchase she was friendly and sorted sale quickly. Delivery was organised and the buffet appeared as expected.

sofa bed

paid online following store visit...sales person (Margie) very helpful & professional. Range of stock was very pleasing. mv parking was very good.

Just right:)

We bought our leather lounge from the Mandurah Store. The Salesman was very polite and helpful with all our questions and needs. The person who processed our payment was also very attentive and helpful. The lounge set purchased is just right for our unique formal space. It is not too small, nor too large. It is just the colour that would be trendy over time and it is ABSOLUTELY comfortable. Thank you again....