Furniture Bazaar Mandurah

Furniture Bazaar Mandurah (page 4 of 17)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (17)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (64%) · Not as advertised (36%)

Thank You!!

I visited Furniture Bazaar & purchased a Mattress after friendly & knowledgeable help already given by Margaret the previous day. Thank you to Vicki for the follow up & explaining the layby paperwork. Great Team work!!

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Hi Marshall, thank you for taking the time to post your review. That's amazing our friendly staff guided you to buy the right mattress.

Katie

KatieMandurah

awesome couch, cant wait to get it!

My husband and i came to visit the store to buy a couch. We fell in love with the Andrea 2 seater plus chaiser its so good for our little unit. The purchasing process was fantastic, the staff were friendly and helpful. Thank you

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Hi Katie, thank you for your feedback. Andrea lounge is one of our best sellers. Hope you enjoy your new couch and see around again soon.

Great Service

Great service & assistance by Margaret in explaining her products. Along with good follow up service the next day with Vickie when we returned to purchase the mattress. Thank you Ladies

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking your precious time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in Mandurah store.

Pleasant Surprise!

Visited Mandurah store for the first time last week and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and range of furniture instore. Went back today to order a bedroom suite which we had been advised was expected to arrive back in stock in a few weeks which suits us perfectly! Vicki was very helpful.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you, Cher, for taking the time to post your feedback. We hope you enjoy the new bedroom suite

So Fast!!

Vicki was so helpful. She showed me the lounge I had been looking at on line, sourced one and organised delivery for 2 days later. She explained everything we needed to know about leather care. Very happy :)

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Hi Michelle, thanks for taking the time to write a review. Vicki is indeed great with customers. Hope you keep coming for more!

Excellent Service

made a purchase in-store, Vicki was excellent ans so was the other person working there . They were both very helpful , We have bought lots of furniture from this store

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for visiting furniture bazaar and taking your time out to write about us and our services been given. Vicki is indeed great with customers. Hope you keep coming for more!

Vicki at the Mandurah store was brilliant. Her level of service was second to none explaining and demonstrating product. Nothing was too difficult. Also the storeman that helped was great too.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Hello Keith, thanks for taking the time to write a positive feedback. We have a great team in Mandurah store.

Keith
Keith

No problems. It was a pleasure dealing with them

Good Service, Products and Prices

We went into the Mandurah store. The very helpful staff showed us a very large range of lounges, and were very attentive to our need without being pushy or overbearing.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for visiting furniture bazaar and taking your time out to write about us and our services been given...yes team in Mandurah is awesome.

Excellent product.

Great service by Margaret ( Margie) as she likes to be called,Owning my own furniture shop for years I would have loved her on my side of the fence then lol. Fantastic Bar stools for bigger framed people,very comfy would highly recommend them.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thanks for your beautiful feedback. We love hearing when our customers receive great service. Hope you keep coming for more!

Pip
Pip

Sure will.

Mia

MiaMonty_duchess@bigpond.com

I purchased my old stools here in 2008 and have enjoyed them since. Love these new stools.

I purchased the products in store in Mandurah.
The shop assistant was very helpful.
I usually go online to research what I want before looking.

Erica

EricaMandurah

Very happy

The staff in Mandurah store were very friendly and helpful haven't got our furniture yet but I'm sure it will be what we wanted

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you for your feedback, Erica.

Perfect

Been looking for a low table for our new t.v and found one which is perfect and on sale !! Vickie was a great help

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for your feedback and taking the time to write a review. Vicki is indeed great with customers. Hope you keep coming for more!

very helpful

purchase made in store with no pressure sales tactics. it was a one off, floor stock heavily reduced. the product was shown to me comprehensively pointing out the imperfections. Very happy with the assistance

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Hi Biffy, thank you so much for visiting furniture bazaar and taking your time out to write about us and our services been given...we are so happy to know this

excellent customer service

in-store
very good I was being factual I had a very good customer service in the store and was delivered on time

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you for your feedback, Beryl.

i bought a tall boy which i was very happy with my purchase

the purchase was made in the store and my purchase was in full with cash it was for a tall boy

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Hi Salty, thanks for taking the time to write a feedback.

Good

made purchase at the shop and bought a buffet unit it looked fantastic great customer service i would recommend anyone shopping there as we were from bunbury

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Hi Lisa. Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking some time out to post your positive review. Hope you keep coming for more!

Happy shopper!

Purchased a single bed and mattress from the Mandurah store. Excellent service and helpful advice on all our queries. Will definitely shop there again.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thanks for your beautiful feedback, Dee. Yes, fantastic team we have in Mandurah store.

Excellent Service

I went to Furniture Bazar Mandurah today and purchased a Queen Mattress. I was greeted by a very friendly sales lady called Vicki. Thank you so much for the lovely service and a stress free transaction. I also meet the store man who was very friendly and helpful. Thank you Furniture Bazar Mandurah I definitely will be back.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking your precious time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in Mandurah store and hope you keep coming for more!

Found my perfect bed

Went shopping for a single bed. Found what I wanted at Furniture Bazaar in Mandurah. Unlike other stores they had it in stock. The salesperson was friendly and I was attended too straight away. Delivery was arranged. My bed was delivered on time. Really happy with what I bought.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Hi Julie, Thanks for your beautiful feedback...Yes, we have a great team in Mandurah store is awesome.

Perfect dining chairs!

Fantastic! Great service and so happy with my sale buys!!! Service perfect and thank you to the lady who was so thorough in ensuring I understood ALL about my purchase!!! You will see me again and again!!!

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for your feedback..we are so glad to know that you are happy with our customer service given... Hope you keep coming for more!