Helpful Service

Ketan at the Midland store was efficient & helpful.
Bed and mattress I purchased were of good quality and superior to to those in other similar furniture shops.
Happy Customer :)
Sam from Kalamunda

Good service

There was someone to help us as soon as we walked in
They had what we were looking for
The quality of the chairs which we bought appear to be of a high standard
N/A

Great office desk.

Got a professional office desk at a very reasonable price, looked everywhere and found the perfect one here. The trainee, Zee was friendly, helpful and polite. Couldn't ask for more. Happy days ‼

Excellent Customer Service!

Went into the Midland FB Store to look at dining chairs, really friendly staff who were more than happy to help but were not pushy. Zee helped with a smile and friendly chatter! Also very family friendly (I had my 4 & 18 month old with me)

New lounge

Massive store with heaps of products on display, non pesting pushy sales people, sat on a few couches until we found the one we liked, went to a few more furniture stores and went back the next day to purchase the one we wanted from Furniture Bazar Great price as floor stock and sales on saving us $1500. That was on Saturday and couch was delivered on Monday.

Recliner Comfort !

Yully and all the staff at FB, Midland were super friendly, super helpful without being too over the top.
Found a 2 seater recliner that I have been looking for at reasonable price.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Quick and Easy

Lea quickly pointed me to the kind of mattress I was after and was very informative, helping me make the right decision. She was very friendly and helpful, not pushy or trying to up-sell. Picking the mattress up from the warehouse was a straightforward experience. Ended up with a good deal and good service, would recommend.

Excellent service

Great customer service from the moment I walked in a staff member named JULZ greeted me and showed me exactly what I was looking for. Very nice to see, the store looked beautiful even the manager was very nice to talk to,
great store, great staff !!

Fabulous Service on quality products

I was highly satisfied with the level of service when purchasing my new lounge. Super helpful and friendly staff who had fantastic product knowledge. My lounge is amazing. Will return!

Great service!

Ketan was very helpful as I was quite indecisive about which couch I wanted. Priced well and a good selection. Shop is set up for easy viewing of furniture. Very happy with my new couch.

Excellent service.

I loved the product range, and the store was very well laid out, easy to access anything I wanted to look at and try. The service was really great. Julz helped me out, and no pressure! I like that! The follow up service was excellent too. The warehouse staff were good when I collected my furniture, and I was able to inspect everything before taking it home. I recommend Furniture Bazaar :-)

Great service and timely delivery

Good customer service and very friendly staff. Delivery was timely too the furniture was ok and no damage to it. Also liked the shops pricing as it was quite reasonable

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for your beautiful feedback. We love hearing when our customers receive great service. It's also awesome to hear that you are enjoying your new furniture.

Worst Customer Service

I purchased a dining table and chairs two months ago and one chair completely collapsed when sat on. This caused major bruising to the girl sitting on it. The customer service centre for furniture bazaar has been unhelpful and slow to respond. It took three days of constant calling to even speak to someone on the phone who gave vague comments with no action. I am still awaiting a replacement chair (I haven’t been provided any kind of time frame for this either) and a proper response from the customer service centre. Clearly they don’t care about their customers, especially given their faulty chair has caused an injury.

Shop LocationWA, Midland

Love it, love it, love it.

I was impressed with the layout and the brightness of the store, very open and easy to locate what I was after. The range was just enough that I didn't get overwhelmed with too many choices. I am very satisfied with the dinning setting and bar stools I purchased and putting it together was very easy as I had to do it on my own. the sales assistants Riba & Julz at the Midland store were very friendly and helpful.

Shop LocationWA, Midland
Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking some time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in Midland store, really so happy to see you happy

Bazaar, bazaar, BAZAAR!

Talk about Bazaar! The store was so easy to find, Julz helped me out with ordering my bed from your wearhouse, she was so very friendly with my 6 year old boy he didn't want to leave!

Shop LocationWA, Midland
Thank you for visiting Furniture Bazaar. Sounds like your shopping experience went really smooth which we're very happy about. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you have received, we would love to see you again. Julz is indeed great with customers

Very helpful and friendly staff, great range of furniture in store and great price.
Quick delivery of the products we brought, very happy.

Furniture Bazaar Midland - Great Service from Julz

Extremely happy with the service Julz provided, she took the time to discuss options and was well educated on the product. I left the store with a quote but still shopped around however, the friendly service and the low price for a quality looking product made me go back and place the order.
Will be going back without doubt when I need to upgrade my lounge.
Thanks Julz.

Shop LocationWA, Midland
Thanks for your beautiful feedback. We love hearing when our customers receive great service.Happy that you were taken very well cared of by our staff. Julz is indeed great with customers.

Customer service

Excellent, Pritesh is the man, excellent customer service, easy to deal with and extremely professional. A welcome old fashion service that seems to have been lost in the modern world, highly recommended.

Shop LocationWA, Midland
Thank you so much for visiting furniture bazaar and taking your time out to write about us and our services been given...we are so happy to know this. Pritesh is indeed great with customers

Service Service Service

The store is tidy and very easy to see everything, not too cluttered
Range is perfect - just furniture
Quality is fabulous. Service was 10/10. No pushy staff felt as ease. The serbian lady was very professional and explained everything about the delivery. Drivers waited patiently while we inspected our suite which gave us comfort. Furniture bazaar in Midland has Service, Service, Service. We always go there when looking for furniture and never disapointed

Shop LocationWA, Midland

So thrilled with my new bedroom suite and mattress

Angie Davies
I love the store layout and was pleased with the range of furniture on offer. Julz from the Midland store was very friendly and able to answer my questions easily with her knowledge of the furniture. I will need to assembly the bed frame but feel confident in doing so.

Shop LocationWA, Midland
Thank you for visiting Furniture Bazaar. Sounds like your shopping experience went really smooth which we're very happy about. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you have received.