Part of Furniture Bazaar 4.6

93% · 45025 · 5%

Alex
Alex

great sofa bed

Quick and easy to purchase the item, good service in the store, quick delivery and really pleased with the sofa bed!

Annie
AnnieBrabham

Just Amazing Furniture Shop

had been in your shop last week and just found the furnitures we were looking for our new house.. It's cheap and materials used are very good. Designs are modern. The furnitures we bought are very elegant.. the white and black combinations.. the staff is very kind to us. She always give us time to choose what we really need.. Thank you so much Junny for giving us the new stock instead of getting the floor stock.. which was on a very good price...if we plan to buy new stuff/ furnitures no second thought.. just go straight into your shop.. Thank you Furniture Bazaar.. See you again!

Sam
Sam5 posts
  Verified Osborne Park

Junny served us at the innaloo store on two occasions. Her service was extremely pleasant; attentive but not pushy or invasive. We purchased the Shaw 5 seater sofa. Junny and her manager had extensive knowledge of the product and demonstrated a number of options for us. Very happy with the experience and our new sofa.

Teo
Teo

Fantastic

Beautiful service. Happy with the Purchase. Thanks to Rameeza and to all the staff for the lovely service, helpull in every way.

Reno
RenoPerth, WA2 posts

Fuss free

From walking in it took me 15 minutes to complete my purchased. The lounge was advertised on TV. A 3 seater and after paying I was surprised that it also included a 2 seater

Chris
Chris2 posts

Excellent value, timed with EOFY

The whole process was effortless, from selection through to delivery: Staff were professional, non-pushy & very helpful; they were also helpful when I upgraded from a Queen size to a King size bed...

Also, managed to get some excellent prices at the EOFY, bargain, quality & service:)

Show details ·  2

MarkWestern Australia, 60172 posts

Best bed base ever

I made the purchase in-store at the Osborne Park branch. The process was very easy, the attendants were straight-forward and helpful. The orthopedic bed base is the best I have ever owned, very happy there.

All up it was a pleasant experience shopping with Furniture Bazaar.

Tru
Tru

House Entertaiment

The furniture I bought at Furniture Bazaar was great and beautiful craftsmanship. sales person Junny was very helpful and sincere.

Chanelle Boylen
Chanelle Boylen
  Verified Osborne Park

Junny was very helpful and informative. Great service provided. The kids were especially happy when they were offered free chocolates while waiting.

Will definitely return to purchase more furniture.

Shazia J
Shazia JAU

Excellent customer service

I went in the Osborne Park couple of times for bed suite and mattress. Though I ended up buying the mattress only. I was attended by Dai. He was such an honest and helpful customer representative. I would not had been able to select the mattress that suits my needs without his suggestions.He literally taught me how to buy a mattress. I have been to other stores and they are very pushy but here at furniture bazaar they are not. They will tell you very honestly about the good and bad points of the product and the durability ofcourse. I hope to shop again in the store soon! Keep up the good work guys!

Stef
StefPerth2 posts
Dragan
DraganPerth3 posts
  Verified Osborne Park

Beautiful furniture, excellent service!

I bought 3+2 sofa suite in Osborne Park today. Beatiful furniture. The price was excellent (eofy sale) but the service made a difference. Junny was very kind and helpful.

Neil
Neilperth

Good product / poor service

My partner and I went to buy a furniture in Osborne Park. We were there to buy furniture not just browsing.

We thought they close business at 5.30PM but it turned out 5.00PM and we got there 4.50PM.

The manager of the store did not seem to be impressed and he was shouting to his staff "let's close the store it is almost 5PM" it was obviously addressing to us not to staff.

At 5PM, he even told us to come back other day as they are closed.

Although we did not like the service, we still bought a furniture as the size and colour was right for us.

Chunjing ni
Chunjing ni

Good service

I went to the store and bought 2 queen bed. Although it’s out of stock, the lady ordered for us. Good service.

Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great Service - Osborne Park

We purchased some bedside tables from Junny, she very efficient and processed our order quickly. Also got a great price.

Nell
Nell

Good service

Good service and competitive price. Items were in stock and they were able to deliver bed set within a week.

Salih
Salih

Perfect

I purchased a sofa from Osborne park store and I was very happy with the fabric quality and the different styles they have.

Stuff are very helpful and friendly would like to go there again to purchase my dining room.

Farah Salih

AnP
AnPPerth, WA10 posts

Not a good product

Bought two recliner sofa sets. The sofa is very light and it tips forward even when a slim built adult sits on it leaning forward. I had embarrassing moments when guest who came to the house was about to fall forward with the sofa but thankfully they didn't get hurt. The springs starting popping up just after a year and cushions are also not good. I regret buying the sofa from furniture bazaar.

Furniture Bazaar
Furniture Bazaar   DM

Hello, sorry to hear this. please provide your invoice number for us to look further into this issue, thanks.

Yana G
Yana GWestern Australia3 posts
  Osborne Park

Exactly what i was looking for

Went to Osborne Park store and found a coffee table duo exactly as i wanted. Was served by staff member Junny who upon asking her the question, dashed away and came back with a reduced price that was very generous. The purchase went ahead and was dealt with efficiently and in a very friendly manner. Very pleased with service and would definitely recommend this store.

Zhanna
Zhanna

Great quality and price

purchased dining table and wall unit 10 years ago, still in good condition

last week purchased two armchairs with a sofa.

Very good quality, great prices, knowledgeable staff (Junny)

Manny
Manny

Amazing!

My family made a purchase in Osborne Park, WA. We were assist by Junny and she was very accommodating with all the enquiry that we had. She had product knowledge with the sofa with recliners that we bought. So happy with the product as well. Your store has been our favourite for all our furnitures were bought from there. Again, great experienced. Amazing!

Juanita Madison
Juanita Madison

Fabulous service

Purchased in-store, received fabulous prompt service recently with the sales assistant helping me choose my new lounge and organising delivery.

Iwona
Iwona
  Osborne Park

Great service & easy purchase!

Great service & easy decision. Came in and found a couch on an amazing sale! I was served by Junny who gave us different options of couch colours & configuration, she was more than happy to help and very friendly, but was not overbearing. Easiest furniture ive ever bought. :)

Julie Taylor
Julie TaylorIluka
Peta H.
Peta H.2 posts

Happy Customers

My fiancé and I heard about the Furniture Bazaar sale on the radio and decided to visit the Osborne Park store. We were greeted by Tertius, Store Manager and Dai, Sales Consultant who were both very friendly and extremely helpful. We were super impressed by their knowledge on the products. We have been searching for a lounge and finally found one that we love (Lorenza 2 Seater Fabric Plus RHF Chaise) and at an amazing price too. We’re so thankful to Tertius as he agreed to store our item for 5 months until our house is built. Thank you again to Tertius, Dai and team for all your efforts.

Deb
Deb
  Osborne Park

Fantastic buy and excellent service at a bargain price

My husband and I were undecided about which lounge to choose but Junny was very professional and extremely helpful when she told us about all the options this particular lounge could do, which is why we chose the Bridgewater modular. Thank you Junny we look forward to enjoying the comforts of our new lounge.

Verified Osborne Park

great buy and amazing service

My partner and I made our purchase at Osborne Park with Junny. Got such a good buy for a couch! Also, junny is so patient and so helpful. will definitely be back again for more.

Mark Lim

Helpful and friendly

From the moment we walked into Furniture Bazaar in Osborne Park, Junny was welcoming and very helpful.

We would go back again, when we make our next purchase.

Pat and Denise
Pat and Denise
  Osborne Park

Went into Osborne Park store and bought a leather lounge. Found staff very helpful and have bought items from them before. Would highly recommend a visit.

emma
emmaperth

Need to improve

I went to Osborne park store to buy a lounge. I have previously bought a few furnitures from the store and always loved the furniture and staff were friendly except this time.

The furniture seemed to be still nice and staff were friendly but the store manager was rude.

He did not even greet us when we pass his desk and when we politely asked some discount, his comment was short No and shook his head and did not even looked at us after. Naturally we left the store.

Furniture Bazaar
Furniture Bazaar   DM

Hi Emma, sorry about your experience. We will note these points and use them to improve customer's experience. Thanks for your honest review and hope to serve you better in future.

Nash
Nash

Excellent Customer Service

The sales representative (Junny) is very open and gave lot of options in finding the right product. non pushy and gave enough time for us to make a decision. great product with reasonable price

Boi
BoiPerth

Helpful sales assistant

Received good service from the sales consultant. She was knowledgable about the product and very helpful. Only thing is it would've been nice to have music in the store.

Daniel Ton
Daniel TonPerth

Excellent customer service, Excellent product

Bought an Entertainment Unit and got served by Junny. Couldnt be happier with the service and the product. fit the lounge perfectly.

Sam N
Sam N
  Verified Osborne Park

Choosing a couch made easy!

Wasn't expecting to find the perfect couch after a day of browsing other stores. Was made feel comfortable by the sales assistant, Junny, in choosing the style I preferred and couldn't be happier! Awesome addition to my apartment.

Carol B
Carol BAU
  Osborne Park

Customer service as it should be!

Big thanks to Junny who helped me with a coffee table purchase today. I was in the store yesterday, and this morning as I entered, she welcomed me back! Thank you. I have purchased items from this store previously, and always seem to come back.

Maraea Harawira
Maraea HarawiraPerth
  Osborne Park

"Gorgeous Crystal Queen Bed"

Thank you so much to the Furniture Bazaar team at Osborne, special thanks to Junny for helping me find my dream bed. Such an easy process i cannot wait to pick my new bed up :)

Maddy
Maddy

Staff were a great help

Purchased a new bed frame, bed side table and mattress in store. the staff member who aided me, Junny, was extremely helpful in explaining and pointing out what would best suit my needs. I walked away with everything I needed, good quality and at a lower price than expected, and can't wait to have it all delivered!

Rhonda
Rhonda

Relaxed dining and TV

Living in the country means making good use of shopping time when in the city. My needs were met when I went to Osborne Park Furniture Bazaar and met Junny who made the experience so easy. Her helpfulness without persuasion meant that I had plenty of time to consider my purchases. Transport was arranged easily .Fantastic!

dave
dave

great service

Served by Junny,who was very helpful and we got a discount on a dresser after we purchased a king size bed and bedside tables.

diane
diane

sofa so good

We were not rushed at all and was left alone to consider what sofa was best for us. Our lovely salesperson (Junny) did not hurry us and answered all our questions with great persona.