Furniture Bazaar Rockingham

Furniture Bazaar Rockingham (page 2 of 16)

Glad I walked into the store that day!

Went into the store for an outdoor table, left with a mattress that was a well over due purchase!
The price was way to good to pass up, so excited for a better nights sleep!
Margie was so helpful and understanding, highly recommend :)

Jodie

JodiePort Kennedy

Great product with outstanding customer service

I went in to purchase a cabinet today and the lady called Gina served me and she was extremely friendly and new exactly what she was talking about. The dresser i purchased is excellent quality, very happy.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you for visiting Furniture Bazaar. Sounds like your shopping experience went really smooth which we're very happy about. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you have received. Gina is indeed great with customers

Colin

ColinPerth

Best shopping experience ever!

Very friendly greeting by all the staff when we walked into the store, no pushy sales, allowed us to browse until we needed help.
We would like to thank Gina who made it so easy and quick for us to find the best products and value for money.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for visiting furniture bazaar and taking your time out to write about us and our services been given...we are so happy to know this Gina is indeed great with customers

great job

Gina, who served me and my daughter did a terrific job with a male who couldn't chose, she steered us in the right direction for a quality item, gave us space and time to decide.very satisfied with her attitude towards her customers.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking your precious time out to post your positive review. Gina is indeed great with customers

Armin A.

Armin A.Waikiki

Good Product and service

The staff was helpful and very nice. We got clear information when we could get the item. Good prices and quality.

Unbeatable service

Went in today looking for a queen size bedroom suit and the lady was sooo helpful, we couldn’t go into our usual FB store today as it was closed and this store was so helpful in helping us to get it picked up at our store with no fuss at all. Very happy with our experience today.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Really so happy to see you happy. Thank you so much for writing it to us. Yes fantastic team we have in all our stores across Perth.

Nandar

NandarRockingham

Amazing Customer Service

I bought a dining set from this store. The staff members are very friendly and they have amazing customer service skills. Love it. I will recommend this store to everyone.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for visiting furniture bazaar and taking your time out to write about us and our services been given...we are so happy to know this .

ELLE

ELLEMandurah

Easy shopping experience

It was a stess free, easy going and super friendly shopping experince. Johnny was very honest and didnt push me into buying something else or 'extra'. Was plenty of variety of couches i could compare and choose from.
I walked away with the couch i wanted, it was wrapped up straight away and 2 days later i now have it sitting in my lounge room. No assembling was required, i only had to clip 2 modulars into place.
Cannot fault Furniture Bazaar Rockingham at all! Wonderful service and excelence choice in furniture.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you for visiting Furniture Bazaar. Sounds like your shopping experience went really smooth which we're very happy about. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you have received, we would love to see you again.

Suzie

SuziePerth

Omg loving this new bedroom set for my boys big boys room

I knew wat I was looking for after seeing it on the web site. And looks so much better in person. Staff were great and helped me find matching draws and asked me about who it was for and what bedding I had purchased to decorate it.

Wilma

WilmaCooloongup

Very Happy

On both occasions I visited the store I was met will a friendly smile and very helpful staff especially Johnny and Gina.
The store was easy to get around and the range of products was very good.
I'm looking forward to the arrival of my new furniture.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

thanks for taking the time to write a feedback. Hope you enjoy your new furniture!

EMMAB

EMMABPerth, WA

Great Customer Service from Jonny

We found exactly what we wanted a modular lounge. Jonny was the sales person and was very friendly and helpful. He had a good knowledge of the products he was selling. Would buy here again thanks.

Sofa

Excellent sale man Jonny , very helpful and very professional . No hard sales
Would recommend friends going to this store in Rockingham WA

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for your feedback..we are so glad to know that you are happy with our customer service given

Ross

RossRockingham

Found the perfect thing at a reasonable price

We shopped all over but found the perfect thing at a very reasonable price. Customer service could’ve been a lot better. Maybe the woman was having a bad day, but she was almost rude.

Awesome!!

I was very satisfied with the Rockingham store! Easy to locate what I needed and the staff member Margie was very friendly and helpful. I brought a new chair for my desk and it is very good quality and was priced well too!

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking some time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in Rockingham store, really so happy to see you happy

Top Products

What a lovely and helpful group of people. While brazing to buy a settee, they could not have been more helpful and patient. Very satisfying experience.

Very professional

The service was excellent, John was very helpful he held us make up the right decision . I’m very happy with our choice.

Gwen Conrad

Gwen Conradrockingham

Plenty of choice in store

Large well set out store that gives you the ability to view products without feeling overwhelmed or cramped.
Very helpful, friendly staff without being pushy.
Made shopping there very easy.

Rodolf

Rodolf

Love at First Sight!!

When I first saw the alcove 4 seater LHF modular whheeww! I’m really impress with the design Elegant!! And the black shiny color make it more lively I imagined it already to my living area that’s why I didn’t waste any time bought it and waiting for it to deliver this saturday and Jonathon give me discount he is so approachable. Rodolf Lungca

Hi Rodolf,
Glad you found your ideal couch at Furniture Bazaar. Happy that you were taken very well cared of by our staff.

Benita. G

Benita. GCardup

Friendly and painless

Came to the rockingham store and saw John, he was so helpful and friendly, we drove to cockburn to see the couch in the color we wanted then drove all the way back to rockingham to buy it off Johnny. No nonsense, good quality, great price.

Affordable but great quality

We made our purchase on Sunday morning at the Rockingham store. We did have to wait a while but when we were served by Johnny we were met with friendly, helpful and honest service.