Furniture Bazaar Questions & Answers

Danya · Cannington

Do you guys ship to NSW

Tammy  H.
Tammy H. · Furniture Bazaar

I have tried 3 times since yesterday to buy luwe coffee-table online put in net code and submit
Then another pages comes up
Unsure why I have no purchase

Mick P.
Mick P. · Midland

Is there anyway to get cheaper delivery? Its going to cost $220 which is too expensive for us.

Kelly T.
Kelly T. · Joondalup

I purchased a 3 piece king size bedroom package and king size mattress (nearly $4000 total) over for week ago, has not been delivered yet and now there is a huge sale (which would save me $1600) Do you offer refund or store credit for the difference, especially as we do not even have our products yet?

Mae T.
Mae T. · Joondalup

Reclining chairs

Colin A.
Colin A.

Yes the two individual chairs and both ends of the sofa are recliners, with mechanical levers on the arms. Very easy operation.

Russ
Russ · Cannington

What was the issue with my review which was rejected regarding Furniture Bazaar poor customer service re chair cable repairs.
Regards Russell Gardiner

Pykee · Mandurah

I purchased a chaise lounge for my Invalid wife. She will not use it. Can I return it and get a store voucher for another product? She may like an electric recliner! We are both pensioners and cannot afford to have an item that will not be used!

Pykee

Laney, they came good and gave me a refund plus a discount on the recliner I bought. Pykee

Laney
Laney

So happy for you. Thanks for the update....a belated reply from me sorry.

Russell S
Russell S · Midland

hi, with regards to mattresses, are you able to take away my old queen mattress?
cheers
Russell

john constable
john constable · Furniture Bazaar

Kendra package quotes self assemble, how much self assembly?

Scott
Scott

HI NOTHING TO ASSEMBLE WAS ALL READY TO SIT ON.

john constable
john constable · Furniture Bazaar

Kendra package quotes owner assembles, quantify how much assembly please

Netty67
Netty67 · Furniture Bazaar

I was wondering how I was supposed to enter the competition to win a $100 dollar voucher from Furniture Bazaar

Bee
Bee

I think you just need to leave feedback?

Furniture Bazaar   DM

Just post a review and a winner is drawn weekly

Raymond G.
Raymond G. · Furniture Bazaar

Furniture Bazaar, you have some amazing stuff!, Do you do delivery service to Queensland. ???

Furniture Bazaar   DM

We are a Perth based family run business

Lee
Lee · Furniture Bazaar

Are there any Furniture Bazaar shops in Brisbane?

Furniture Bazaar   DM

We are family run company based in Perth metro area only

Kevin C.
Kevin C. · Furniture Bazaar

Please explain your August deal with the 50% off additional item(s). I felt the wording is misleading. Can you paint a picture for me please?

Dpn
Dpn

Unfortunately wording at this place is always misleading. I have experienced this twice.

Gday
Gday · Furniture Bazaar

Hello Guys! Hope everyone busy shopping during the festival season. I need to clarify something, I have placed an order for a dinning package at Furniture Bazzar, Jandakot and it is ready for delivery now. Is it possible to change the colour of couple of dinning chairs? We called the shop first they said they agreed do it but they said we have to wait till Feb 2016. We agreed to that then they said they will charge for some storage in the meantime. Another thing is the sales person advised we have to pay 30% in advance to confirm the order, is that true?

Furniture Bazaar   DM

Hi Gday, it's best that you speak directly to the store again with your queries. If they've asked you to wait till February, that's likely due to the new colours not being currently in stock. Do you know what the additional 30% was from - you've already paid, right? Even though you've been informed of the storage fee, there may be other options that the store could offer you - perhaps you could take delivery of the package, minus the chairs you want swapped. But yes, it's best you speak to the store. ^Furniture Bazaar

Marta · Furniture Bazaar

I bought leather sofa with recliners, the springs in sofa have loose and I talk to sales representative in shop, he ask me to bring sofa back to shop so I did it (at my cost). I was waiting 2 weeks for repair! After bring it back home the sofa was in same condition as before repair. What I can do now? The seller said he can't do anything more.

Furniture Bazaar   DM

Hi Marta, this doesn't sound like a good situation at all. If you're able to provide me your invoice number I will be able to follow this up for you. ^Furniture Bazaar

Hem
Hem

I hope your query has resolved....

we end up in court

Mrsflash
Mrsflash · Furniture Bazaar

Need to find 6 cream baltimore chairs. Daughter bought barnyard table today at joondalup. Wanted to swap out barnyard chairs for baltimore. Tried to organize this but apparently cream chairs are unavailable. Can you help please? She is leaving the nest and wants what she has saved hard for and has strong ideas on the style of furniture for her first home.

Furniture Bazaar   DM

Hi Mrs Flash, that's awesome to hear your daughter is taking the big step of moving out and into her first home, you must be very proud. We of course would like to help your daughter have her ideal dining chairs to match her Barnyard dining table. If the store has advised you that the cream Baltimore dining chairs are unavailable, unfortunately that is likely the case. However, if you provide me your invoice number, I can see if we've got anymore on the way to our warehouse or if there are any possible substitutes. ^Furniture Bazaar

sarah
sarah · Furniture Bazaar

Hi,

recently I've bought a sofa and lunch table from your store in Cannington , when I asked your staff about the method of payment and the amount that I should pay monthly , he just answered me I don't know and you should wait for invoice from Gem visa ! now after about a week I haven't received any invoice from Gem visa , I just need to know is it your regular method for selling something to your customer ? and who long should I wait to know about the exact amount that I should pay ?!!!

Anthony Fernandes
Anthony Fernandes

Sarah your question is a good one. I wish I could help as I wrote a review as a buyer of their furniture and paid by credit card. I found the service good and price competitive. I think your question should be directed to the Management of Furniture Bazaar. I wish all goes well with your purchase

Furniture Bazaar   DM

Hi Sarah, if you provide your invoice number we will be able to help you out with some specific answers.

Jill
Jill · Furniture Bazaar

Do you have any kiddies chairs?

ROSHAN L A
ROSHAN L A

Unfortunately not.

Get an answer from our members and Furniture Bazaar representatives

Select a listing for your question