2,423 reviews

2,423 reviews
Sanja
SanjaPerth, WA46 posts
  Furniture Bazaar

We always keep coming back

The Rockingham store has a wonderful lady which works there and we have been going there for years. It is honest and caring customer service without the pressure to buy. We always come back.
Blair T.
Blair T.Perth, WA

Excellent service!

Called in to Midland store on 26/2.
Needed a lounge suite asap as i had to stage my house for sale next day. Julz helped out and I purchased the display suite on shop floor at a good price. They helped me load it out back and it was all sorted very quickly. Staff were very helpful!
Mmm
MmmPerth, WA

Great products & staff!!

Staff are very helpful assisting asking questions so they can give you what suits you best and they also have ranges of products for your budget!
I am very satisfied with the mattress that I purchased. Thanks to Jonny! Show reply
Glenys
GlenysPerth, WA

Service is gold

Shopping for a new lounge suite,furniture bazaar was our last stop for the day.range of lounges fantastic and the service was excellent.No question was a bother.by this time we had asked a few,lol.cant beat the price.what really tipped the scales was the service,congratulations to team Jonndulup. Show reply
Amanda
Amanda

Fabulous customer service!

I went to your FB Cannington branch on the 20th February looking for a tv unit and coffee tables. Geoff your sales person was amazing he listened to what I was looking for and he showed me a few options, I was very happy with the choice and the range I had purchased gave me more than what I was looking for. Geoff asked all the important questions and he made my purchase very easy. Thank you FB & Geoff Show reply
Rachel W
Rachel WPerth, WA

Best customer service!!

We went into the Joondalup store last Saturday to look at couches about 30mins before the store was due to close. Shannon greeted us and helped us with prices and colour choices with a lot of couches, all the while helping other customers waiting for help as he was on his own. Amazing customer service, thank you Shannon for helping us bring home a couch we love.  Show reply
Reno done
Reno doneSouth West, WA4 posts

Excellent Service

Bought a product that was perfect for what I wanted it for, excellent service, great discounted price and will recommend store to others for sure. Will be returning again soon. Show reply
Vin
VinPerth, WA3 posts

Staff is assets

There customer service is very good. Properly trained staff look after customers.
We bought sofa set for Cannington store. Paid and waiting for delivery.
We are very satisfied with Furniture Bazaar for the help to make right decision. We been to different shops, but we found Furniture Bazaar the best. Show reply
Amanda Kirby
Amanda KirbyPerth, WA2 posts
  Furniture Bazaar

Happy they had what i wanted in stock

I fell in love with the josh single day bed and they didn't have it advertised on the website. I messaged on facebook and customer service were extremely helpful in chasing which stores still had stock. I went into midland store and ordered it straight away and customer service was quick and they were very helpful Show reply
Liz
LizPerth, WA

Amazing customer service

Amazing customer service from shannon at Joondalup store!!!
He was very helpful in assisting with our new couch purchase... We we’re greeted when we entered and offered help. He left us to browse the store so we didn’t feel hassled or pushed.
Will definitely be returning in the future!! Show reply
belle
belle

Perfect customer service

At the rockingham store, Lea was very helpful and i was able to find a beautiful bed of which i love very much! Thank you lea, you’re a real one! Show reply
Natalie
NataliePerth WA4 posts

COUCH BEWARE

At first we loved our Nicole couch but after 3 years the bonded fabric they use makes it look like it needs to go to the tip. It has completely blistered, came up overnight and been getting worse over the past 6 weeks. In this time I have contacted customer service with constant reminders that the warranty is out on the fabric. They have offered to reupholster the couch- so it looks new! Wow nice right? Not when they say the cost of the fabric is on us and for just the cushions will cost me nearly $800, half of what we paid for the entire couch AND the material will be a different colour. Also it will take 3 months for the fabric to get here. A 3 year old couch ready to go in the bin... please do not buy from this company

Darty
Darty5 posts
  Verified Furniture Bazaar

Absolutely the best customer service

Pritesh and Jules are both the very best customer service people. We needed furniture quickly and could not wait for the next consignment so they called around Perth stores to make sure that we got what we needed. All this with the utmost of patience and courtesy and at a good price. We will be back for more for sure.

Dartiest
DartiestPertth4 posts

Disappointing

Not great unfortunately.
I furnished my entire home from Furniture Bazaar a few years ago and the service was quite good at the time.
I was able to negotiate better prices for every item.
Recently I was interested in a shelving unit and a staff member told me they would do less for cash.
When I returned the next day to offer slightly less for cash they would not budge on the ticket price.
It even says clearly next to the product on their website 'Cheaper for Cash' and they refused to acknowledge that.
Disappointing as it was previously my favourite furniture store with a good balance between quality items and competitive, negotiable prices.
kirst I
kirst IPerth, WA

Roland Leather Lounge

Fantastic Store the shop assistants are verry helpful and offered great advice on buying the Roland Leather Lounge to suite my room. Definatly shop here again and its a lovely change not having "pushy sales people" that actually want to help. i purchased the dark gray 2 seater Roland and 2 RR because its so comfy, affordable and in Leather too !
-Kristy Ilott- Show reply
Ann
AnnPerth, WA

Living in comfort

What a great store to revisit.. my second purchase and not disappointed at all.
Speedy delivery and now look ffwd to my new lounge.. watching movies in comfort-
Thanks!
Ann.. Show reply

shaneos
shaneos
  Verified Furniture Bazaar

this is perfect cant live with out it

to day brought a onsomble mattres and a bed head it is comfortable and good quilty product flr great value

Sophie D
Sophie DBaldivis

Really good

Staff listened and understood my needs to help me with what I was looking for in only a few minutes.

Lewis Johnson
Lewis JohnsonWA, 61022 posts

Amazing Service !

The store was set up fantastically, huge range of products and the customer service was beyond great, lots of information and always tried to give me the best price. I can’t remember her name but it started with K. My ensemble is great and mattress is very comfy.

Barney
Barney
  Rockingham

Top service

Store was easy to navigate with a large range to choose from.

Very satisfied with the purchase.

Service was excellent by all staff members

Jason hauge
Jason hauge

Excellent Recliners, good deal

Even know I haven't received my product, as I'm getting it delivered, I'm happy with the service I got, she was so helpful.

Nella Trainor
Nella TrainorPerth, WA3 posts
  Verified Mandurah

Found what I was looking for

Very happy with store layout, range of coffee was great, friendly helpful staff, very satisfied here, will be a returning customer.

Catherine
CatherineCottesloe2 posts
  Osborne Park

Excellent service with no pressure and lovely furniture

We recieved excellent service, and plenty of time to make a decision. We felt we walked away with exactly what we were after for a good deal on price. Furniture will also be transferred to closer store at no cost to allow for more convenient pick up.

Catherine Ashford

Tamara Atkins
Tamara AtkinsPerth
  Mandurah

Purchase of table from Mandurah store

I had a great experience purchasing from the Mandurah Furniture Bazaar. Vicki was lovely when I spoke to her on the phone to organise the table for me to come pick up as I was coming from Perth. She was very helpful with making sure the table was in good condition and easy enough for me to transport. I would return to that store for her sales service as it’s hard to find these days. The table is beautiful, all I had to do was attach the legs once inside and that was easy done. It was floor stock and in perfect condition. Great purchase and service. Thank you!

Fraser
Fraser2 posts
  Cockburn

Jonny was great and very helpful at the Cockburn store. Great service. Would purchase from there again. Couch was delivered within the timeframe

GEP
GEPPerth

Managers Special Great Buy

Purchased a Managers Special Chair half price only one small mark on chrome frame excellent buy staff very helpful.

Gary Peirce

Julie Robinson
Julie RobinsonWarnbro
  Rockingham

Great new mattress

Purchased a new mattress, great to sleep on and was a really good price. Our last 3 mattress purchases for all the family have come from Furniture Bazaar and all have been exactly what we have wanted. Customer service is really helpful and the whole experience hassle-free.

Meli
Meli
  Verified Osborne Park

Perfect and good design

Visited the store today, I found a wide range of good bed design. Excellent service with good product knowledge. Highly recommend!!

BRS
BRSSydney, NSW
  Furniture Bazaar

We thought we got a good deal but the chaise is just not up to standards

We bought a chaise and 2 seater about 11 months ago.
When I am sitting on it, I have to aim right into the centre of seating portions (I am 90kg), otherwise I end up going sideways. Pillows are super saggy and they became fat covering all sitting area, leaving you no space to sit or lay. It is very tiring to sit on this. I will get a new one soon after spending near a thousand dollars and using it only a year. Show details
Nathan
NathanPerth, WA3 posts

Great customer service

Wife and I were looking for some living room furniture and were met with some great customer service pretty much as soon as we walked into the store. They were nice and very informative and catered to our needs. They were not over the top and never at once did we feel like we got the sales 'pitch', this made us more comfortable and led to us buying the products.

When we went to pick up the products it was seamless, I was there for maybe 5 minutes and my car was loaded up and I was on my way. Very efficient.

Andrew Z
Andrew Z
  Cockburn

Great Service

Great service provided by Jonny from the cockburn store. We wanted a dining set by a certain date and he went out of his way to try and source stock for us.It has now been delivered and it looks great!

Eve
Eve2 posts
  Joondalup

Great value

Had a look around at various shops and went into Furniture Bazaar not expecting to find what we wanted. Actually found exactly what we wanted and at a very good price. Staff very helpful and we even took the item home with us. Thank you

Kimberley
KimberleyPerth
  Verified Osborne Park

Great service and great price

Shop assistants were really helpful and attentive - found what I was looking for straight away with their help. Ended up getting a brand new chair and footstool for the “on the floor stock“ price and it was an easy payment and quick pick up. Comfy chair with good warranty, am happy with my purchase.

Paul and Lisa Wilson
Paul and Lisa WilsonPerth

What a Pleasure!

Reluctantly walked reluctantly in to "look" at beds after being 'everywhere, man' and immediately wished we had discovered Furniture Bazaar FIRST! As the somewhat, self confessed 'indecisive' type, we were delighted when we decided on the first bed we looked at within 30 seconds - it had all the features we were looking at, for a fair and reasonably price, AND the service and team were extremely helpful and friendly.

Stone78
Stone78Cloverdale5 posts

Very pleased

Went to the Cannington store and found a bargain in the clearance section on the Venus chaise and lounge. My kids and I love it. Comfy and also looks great.

I now want the ottoman that goes with it.

If I win the $100 then Im going back to buy it.

Fingers crossed.

There are a few other things I'm interested in.

I'm glad I went and had a look. Parking right outside the door and easy to get to.

Thanks Furniture Bazaar, Cannington.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth2 posts
  Verified Rockingham

Great furniture Fantastic prices!!

Just got a new table that was flat packed. For something flat packed it is great quality. Easy instructions to follow and just a solid sturdy table and the price was just amazing!!

Elena
ElenaPerth
  Verified Midland

Worst Customer Service

I purchased a dining table and chairs two months ago and one chair completely collapsed when sat on. This caused major bruising to the girl sitting on it. The customer service centre for furniture bazaar has been unhelpful and slow to respond. It took three days of constant calling to even speak to someone on the phone who gave vague comments with no action. I am still awaiting a replacement chair (I haven’t been provided any kind of time frame for this either) and a proper response from the customer service centre. Clearly they don’t care about their customers, especially given their faulty chair has caused an injury.

Sharon
Sharon
  Mandurah

Comfortable Lounge

The lounge suite looks great and is very comfortable. The dining set also looks great. Fb had a good range of well priced furniture and the staff were very helpful.

Carol
CarolPerth

New lounge

Nice big store which is well laid out.

Some good bargains.

Professional staff who are not pushy.

Geoff and his colleague were very attentive.

Lovely furniture.

Ashleigh Wildish
Ashleigh Wildishperth
  Verified Rockingham

Glad I walked into the store that day!

Went into the store for an outdoor table, left with a mattress that was a well over due purchase!

The price was way to good to pass up, so excited for a better nights sleep!

Margie was so helpful and understanding, highly recommend :)