Furniture Wizard

Furniture Wizard

Robbed me.

Bought a sofa, which arrived, not as advertised. Took 6 weeks to get the information to return it for a full refund. Provided I pay shipping AGAIN!!! Was eventually refunded after weeks of pestering. Slow customer service.

Great company

I’ve never purchased from them before and I googled bedside tables and had a nosy at what they have to offer.
I received $20 off my first order for signing up and I purchased two bedside tables which were delivered within 2 days
Very impressed !!!!

Highly Recommended

An easier mattress shopping experience does not exist - it really doesn't. Although, I know what you are thinking - a mattress online? It seems like a gamble, but it wasn't. After waking in the night, tossing and turning, my sister opened her phone and stumbled across Furniture Wizard - she was short of cash, but needed a new mattress. She browsed their range, purchased on Afterpay and within a week or so the mattress was at her door in a long rectangular box in Queensland.

Upon moving house, I decided to save myself the exhaustion of traipsing around mattress showrooms in to find the perfect mattress. In fact, last time I did that I was back and forth all Canberra and the mattresses all began to feel the same, the price of was overwhelming and negotiating delivery for a reasonable cost was laughable. So, my sister sent me a link to the mattress she purchased and I followed suit.

The mattresses arrived in Canberra within a week or so and I was able to track and ask questions via the Furniture Wizard Facebook Messenger and give further directions.

The mattress sprung into shape before my eyes and was ready for use immediately. It has since been six months and I have never slept better. My boyfriend was so impressed that he purchased the same mattress for his place and he too has been sleeping soundly ever since.