Furniture Wizard

Furniture Wizard

2.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (0) · Not as advertised (2)

Non delivery, no communications, no refund

I ordered a desk in march, 2 months later it hasn’t arrived and I’ve had no communication despite sending lots of emails (no phone number available) no order tracking provided. No desk has arrived.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Do not buy from them. Scam company.

Do not buy from this company. They aay they will ship products within 1-2 days and respond to enquiries within 1-2 days, but they do not. It’s been 3 weeks and I haven’t received any communication after the order confirmation. They have not responded to any email enquiries. I have to now try get my money back by placing a complaint with Fair Trading.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
BOON86

BOON86Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FRIM THEM

I purchase an outdoor setting a few weeks ago and have heard nothing since! I have sent numerous emails as that is the only way to contact them and they do not respond, I now have to go to consumer affairs to try and recover my money back! I do not recommend wasting your time or money with this company because they really don’t care.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Furniture Shops

Find out how Furniture Wizard compares to other Furniture Shops

Incorrect 1300 number and won't respond to emails.

Incorrect contact details. 1300 number is not their number. When they are not shipping products purchased out to customers you can't contact them.
Be very careful before buying from this business

Savage1097

Savage1097Melbourne

Robbed me.

Bought a sofa, which arrived, not as advertised. Took 6 weeks to get the information to return it for a full refund. Provided I pay shipping AGAIN!!! Was eventually refunded after weeks of pestering. Slow customer service.

Mel K

Mel KSouth Australia, 5008

Great company

I’ve never purchased from them before and I googled bedside tables and had a nosy at what they have to offer.
I received $20 off my first order for signing up and I purchased two bedside tables which were delivered within 2 days
Very impressed !!!!