Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

10 questions from our users

Merry Tonelli

Merry Tonelliasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

I have been taking the tablets ,2 twice a day for 3 months now . I have developed a recurring fever and night sweats . I have read in your caution today that it should not be taken with a fever .. could you explain why please. I am starting to wonder if the tablets are stopping my recovery as tests can seem to find anything else wrong ??

Lisa B.

Lisa B.asked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

Can I take this if I am pregnant?

Veeeeeeeee

Veeeeeeeeeasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

Question please, does The Astra 8 help boost white blood cells? Thanks.

Yes. It helped my son.

SueJess

It creates T cells to build immunity.

Dawn

Dawnasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

I am recovering from Shingles. Is this ok to take or do you recommend something else. Or this plus something else?
Angela

Sam A
Sam A

Go see your doctor. Dont rely on random unqualified peoples opinions

Roseasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

I have taken Astra 8 tablets on a few occasions and seem to suffer insomnia each time I have used it - can you offer why this is the case ?
I also take b vitamins every day

I was going to type this question also ! Interested in the answer . Rose

Alex

Alexasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

Hi there, Can I take these supplements whilst I am on the oral contraceptive pill?

Cate
Cate

Yes. There is no contraindication with the ocp

Nick 1

Nick 1asked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

Can this item b taken with blood pressure medication?

GEM
GEM

Don't know sorry. You would need to ask your doctor.

Maree
Maree

Sorry,, not sure. Need to check with a health practitioner

Need help

Need helpasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

Ive just been recommended astra 8 immune tonic. I have the tablet form. Can these be swallowed with water or do they need to be crushed up?

fusion h.Fusion Health

Hi. The Astra 8 immune tonic tablets can be swallowed with water. If you have trouble swallowing tablets you can crush them and mix with food or drink.

Jackson 1

Jackson 1asked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

I have bee diagnosed with Ross river virus will astra 8 help and how?

fusion h.Fusion Health

Hi Jackson. Can you please contact us directly so we can provide a specific recommendation for you? Astra 8 Immune tonic is not recommended during the acute phase of infection, but can be used as a recovery support.

Alison

Alisonasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

I started taking Astra 8 immune tonic 5 days ago. It has really helped me feel well and boosted my immunity. I couldn't shake off the fatigue from a bout of flu. However I have broken out in loads of little pimples on my chin and forehead. Is it related to taking these pills? I thought maybe they affected your hormones?

AlishaH
AlishaH

Hi sorry I can't answer your question I'm not a doctor. Is suggest asking your doctor

fusion h.Fusion Health

Hi Alison. Thank you for your inquiry. The Astra 8 immune tonic works by supporting your immune function. It does not act on your hormones specifically. What dosage are you taking? Are you taking any prescription medication? Alison please contact us directly so we can establish if you potentially reacted to the formula.

See all Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic questions