Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic

My son has glandular fever will astra 8 liquid formula help him

Merry Tonelli

Merry Tonelliasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic

Why do you say that it should not be taken with a fever

Roz (North Perth)
Roz (North Perth)

I was told by my health advisor , why I’m not sure

Merry Tonelli

Merry Tonelliasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

I have been taking the tablets ,2 twice a day for 3 months now . I have developed a recurring fever and night sweats . I have read in your caution today that it should not be taken with a fever .. could you explain why please. I am starting to wonder if the tablets are stopping my recovery as tests can seem to find anything else wrong ??

Katie

Katieasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic

Can you take Astra 8 capsules in the week prior to surgery?

Buzzy

You would have to check with a health professional

josie

josieasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic

Can you take this while on antibiotics from sinues infection.

Buzzy

You would need to ask a health professional, I only take them. I've rung the company direct with a query and they were really helpful, so perhaps contact them?

Anne I.

Anne I.asked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic

Can you take Astra 8 while you are taking Chemo drug once a day and you have autoimmune and yosimoto desease

Anne I.

Anne I.asked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic

My daughter is taking a chemo drug once a day for autoimmune and Hosamoto disease can she take Astra 8

Hi Anne I have Thyroid problems and I take , I’m sure it’s helped me stay healthy , my husband had radiation, that was the only health tablet he took, check with your oncologist first

Buzzy

Hi Anne, I would contact someone at Fusion. They were incredibly helpful when I needed advice.

Connie B.asked

Hi
Does the Astra 8 immune capsules must be crushed before taken as per label instructions? (I don't like the taste) Does it work the same way If I swallow the capsule with water?

Connie Vella

Connie B.asked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic

why does the Astra Immune 8 tablets need to be crushed before taken. Do they work the same if swallowed with water instead.

Buzzy

Hello Connie, I've just checked my bottle and the only time they have to be crushed is when giving to children in the age group 2-6yrs. I'm thinking that's because they'd never get the tablet down whole or could choke. I've taken them intermittently for some years and never crushed them. Hope that explains it for you.

Sara F.

Sara F.asked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic

is there any fake product of thıs brand ? why the price is so different ın different websites? how much is ıt r 120 capsul ?

Buzzy

Hi Sara, I can't really answer that one. I always buy mine thru a reputable retailer like Flannerys in Qld or Fundies in NSW. Both have 15% off at certain times so keep an eye out. It's really frustrating when prices vary heaps, I guess it depends if you're willing to take the risk. I paid around $52 at Fundies in Lismore.

Joy

Joyasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic

Can I take just one a day rather than 2?

Katrina S.

Katrina S.asked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic

Does immune tonic cause insomniac episodes?

SueJess

Not if you take it mornings and lunchtime. :)

Lisa B.

Lisa B.asked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

Can I take this if I am pregnant?

Veeeeeeeee

Veeeeeeeeeasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

Question please, does The Astra 8 help boost white blood cells? Thanks.

Yes. It helped my son.

SueJess

It creates T cells to build immunity.

Dawn

Dawnasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

I am recovering from Shingles. Is this ok to take or do you recommend something else. Or this plus something else?
Angela

Sam A

Go see your doctor. Dont rely on random unqualified peoples opinions

Roseasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

I have taken Astra 8 tablets on a few occasions and seem to suffer insomnia each time I have used it - can you offer why this is the case ?
I also take b vitamins every day

I was going to type this question also ! Interested in the answer . Rose

Moo

Mooasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Liquid

Can Astra 8 and vitex affect the contraceptive implant?

Mary
Mary

No idea sorry! Contact the manufacturer maybe?

Shero Hedger

Shero Hedgerasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Liquid

I have had type A influenza with bronchial asthma and I'm still recovering. Was on strong antibiotics, prednidolone and nebuliser for last 3 weeks. Just finished taking medications but I feel exhausted to do menial jobs and not much energy. Would like to try Astra tonic liquid to boost immune system and energy levels is this the best available for my symptoms. Also are there any side effects?

DeanB
DeanB

Sorry but that is a question for your doctor

Sam A

You need to see your Dr. Might need a vitamin B shot or something.

Alex

Alexasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

Hi there, Can I take these supplements whilst I am on the oral contraceptive pill?

Cate
Cate

Yes. There is no contraindication with the ocp

Nick 1

Nick 1asked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

Can this item b taken with blood pressure medication?

GEM
GEM

Don't know sorry. You would need to ask your doctor.

Maree
Maree

Sorry,, not sure. Need to check with a health practitioner

Get an answer from our members and Fusion Health representatives