Tablets, Liquid

Roz (North Perth)Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect I know I cannot be without

My husband and I had taken fusion 8 tablets for at least 12mths , No flu colds etc and we were in and off planes, and my husband was having radiation also) I ran out, and said I will get another lot when in Melb, (didn’t buy , we then travelled again overseas , and we are both down with the flu , I believe in Fusion astra 8 , and now back on them , we were bragging about how we had gone through winter etc without any colds etc, and with my husbands immune system down as well . I won’t be without now x

Purchased in January 2019 for $79.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Remarkable product

Recommended to me by a friend. Had a severe cold which left me tired, lethargic and completely flat. Started on the Astra 8, 10ml in water twice a day. After 2 days I noticed a difference, after 3 feeling more energetic, after 5 days back to normal with good energy and not falling in an exhausted heap after 3pm anymore. Definitely worth the money.

Purchased in June 2019 for $52.95.

Great stuff

I don't take it but my daughter stays at a hostel while at school. She was always getting sick. She takes Astra 8 and she does not get sick anymore, sometimes she sounds like she has a little cold but A8 stops it.

Purchased in May 2018 at Go vital.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

See all Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic reviews

Lina

Linaasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic

My son has glandular fever will astra 8 liquid formula help him

Merry Tonelli

Merry Tonelliasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic

Why do you say that it should not be taken with a fever

Roz (North Perth)

I was told by my health advisor , why I’m not sure

Merry Tonelli

Merry Tonelliasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

I have been taking the tablets ,2 twice a day for 3 months now . I have developed a recurring fever and night sweats . I have read in your caution today that it should not be taken with a fever .. could you explain why please. I am starting to wonder if the tablets are stopping my recovery as tests can seem to find anything else wrong ??

See all Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic questions

Get an answer from our members and Fusion Health representatives

Compare both Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsImmunity, Cold & Flu and Sleep & StressImmunity, Cold & Flu and Sleep & Stress
Release dateJan 2012Jan 2012