Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic

Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic (page 2 of 2)

Tablets, Liquid

AlishaH

AlishaHMelbourne

Instant results suffering glandular fever

Excellent Astra 8

This year I got hit with such a bad flu ended up on steroids for asthma as well as 3 doses of antioboitoics, ran out of sick leave at work just couldn't shake it & totally fed up!! A friend recommend Astra 8 I take 2 in the morn & 2 at night combined with Fusion Zinc tablet, 1 tab in the morn, all to establish & build a strong immune - so far so good, back exercising and feel great!!

Alleywally

Alleywally

Working so far

I have chronic fatigue syndrome and my immune system is just terrible. Since starting Astra 8, I haven't had white blobs on my tonsils, or a sore throat. I haven't been able to exercise but at least I have not been sick. I don't quite understand how it works but it has helped my immunity. I have been taking it for 2 months now. My fatigue is better because I am not sick. I still have chronic fatigue but that is better than having every virus that comes along.
It kept me from being sick
It made no difference to my fatigue, it helped my immunity.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

greenhoney92

greenhoney92South East Queensland, QLD

No more recurrent illness!

I started this September 2012 at the advice of a friend after being sick around 6 times that year. Since beginning I haven't been sick once, which is very unusual for me, as I am prone to the flu and sinus issues. I took 1 twice a day for a week to begin with, and now only take 2 for a couple of days if I start feeling run down. Sure, it could all be in my head, but I am really enjoying zero illnesses this year.
Seems to work!!
A little expensive

freeat6

freeat6Sydney

Good for general immunity

Very helpful if you are feeling run down, getting recurrent colds etc or work in an environment where you are exposed to the flu.

Works as a general tonic and as a preventive measure. Fusion products are a bit expensive but I find them good overall and worth checking out. You can also get it in a liquid form which seems to work very well if you are actually sick and trying to get over it.
Works well - tonic, immunity

Ben Harris

Ben HarrisCranbourne

Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Sufferer

Started using 2 weeks ago

I am a 40 year old male with an extremely active lifestyle surfing, running and working out. I noticed recently on returning from an overseas surfing trip that I was lethargic and lacked energy. I left it for a week before going to the health food shop and asking the chick what was good for lethargy. She put me onto this product. I have noticed an increase in my general wellbeing and energy levels. Coincidence? perhaps but I feel better. I shall see through this bottle and go off the product for a few weeks and rewrite the review with the outcome.

expensive but if it works it shall be worth it.

HKIng

My son has glandular fever will astra 8 liquid formula help him

Merry Tonelli

Merry Tonelliasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic

Why do you say that it should not be taken with a fever

Roz (North Perth)
Roz (North Perth)

I was told by my health advisor , why I’m not sure

Merry Tonelli

Merry Tonelliasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

I have been taking the tablets ,2 twice a day for 3 months now . I have developed a recurring fever and night sweats . I have read in your caution today that it should not be taken with a fever .. could you explain why please. I am starting to wonder if the tablets are stopping my recovery as tests can seem to find anything else wrong ??

See all Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic questions

Get an answer from our members and Fusion Health representatives

Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic

Compare both Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsImmunity, Cold & Flu and Sleep & StressImmunity, Cold & Flu and Sleep & Stress
Release dateJan 2012Jan 2012