Tablets, Liquid

Sam A

Sam ASydney

It might work but not entirely sure

I thought I'd write a review however I'm not total sure how to rate it more than mid-range. I've been on it for a little over a month and since then I've had an ear infection and a throat infection. I haven't had a cold so I guess that's something that it may have helped with. I haven't had more energy, however I do work extremely long hours doing labour intensive work so I don't think there's much that would help me there, unless it was a vitamin B shot. I'm still alive and haven't had the flu so I'll give it 3 stars.

See all Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic reviews

Lina

Linaasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic

My son has glandular fever will astra 8 liquid formula help him

Merry Tonelli

Merry Tonelliasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic

Why do you say that it should not be taken with a fever

Roz (North Perth)
    Roz (North Perth)

I was told by my health advisor , why I’m not sure

Merry Tonelli

Merry Tonelliasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

I have been taking the tablets ,2 twice a day for 3 months now . I have developed a recurring fever and night sweats . I have read in your caution today that it should not be taken with a fever .. could you explain why please. I am starting to wonder if the tablets are stopping my recovery as tests can seem to find anything else wrong ??

See all Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic questions

Get an answer from our members and Fusion Health representatives

Compare both Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic
    CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
    TargetsImmunity, Cold & Flu and Sleep & StressImmunity, Cold & Flu and Sleep & Stress
    Release dateJan 2012Jan 2012