Tablets, Liquid

Great stuff

I don't take it but my daughter stays at a hostel while at school. She was always getting sick. She takes Astra 8 and she does not get sick anymore, sometimes she sounds like she has a little cold but A8 stops it.

Purchased in May 2018 at Go vital.

Effective WithinA week
Aimee

AimeeSydney, NSW

Not working for me

I have been suffering from sore throat then running nose and have been taking 4 tablets a day in the last few days. However, I am still feeling unwell at the time of writing. Cannot understand other glowing reviews.

Purchased in March 2019.

Effective WithinDid not work
judy cooke

judy cooke

seems to work well

I find I am not as tired during the day as I was before using tablets. Also, seem to sleep better and feel better on rising in the morning.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Ben Harris

Ben HarrisCranbourne

Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Sufferer

Started using 2 weeks ago

I am a 40 year old male with an extremely active lifestyle surfing, running and working out. I noticed recently on returning from an overseas surfing trip that I was lethargic and lacked energy. I left it for a week before going to the health food shop and asking the chick what was good for lethargy. She put me onto this product. I have noticed an increase in my general wellbeing and energy levels. Coincidence? perhaps but I feel better. I shall see through this bottle and go off the product for a few weeks and rewrite the review with the outcome.

expensive but if it works it shall be worth it.

HKIng

My son has glandular fever will astra 8 liquid formula help him

Merry Tonelli

Merry Tonelliasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic

Why do you say that it should not be taken with a fever

Roz (North Perth)
Roz (North Perth)

I was told by my health advisor , why I’m not sure

Merry Tonelli

Merry Tonelliasked

Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets

I have been taking the tablets ,2 twice a day for 3 months now . I have developed a recurring fever and night sweats . I have read in your caution today that it should not be taken with a fever .. could you explain why please. I am starting to wonder if the tablets are stopping my recovery as tests can seem to find anything else wrong ??

See all Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic questions

Get an answer from our members and Fusion Health representatives

Compare both Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsImmunity, Cold & Flu and Sleep & StressImmunity, Cold & Flu and Sleep & Stress
Release dateJan 2012Jan 2012