Fusion Health Irritable Bowel Syndrome

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nat

NatCanberra

Works every time

This is the only product that has ever worked for me in this area. Much better and works faster than anything I've ever got from the Dr, whatever the cause (stress, dairy, whatever). (If I want it to go away ASAP, I just take two and it's virtually gone the next day!)
I can't recommend this magic pill enough as well as the Fusion brand! Really effective products!

Chezz

ChezzNeverland

I love this product!! Now they stop making a great product.

I rely on this product, it's so hard to live with IBS and i found this last year and i can't find anything that works so effectively. Please bring it back!!

Fusion Health Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Literally, can't live without it! has been very effective. I can now enjoy a couple of cup of coffee/wine without worrying about any IBS related symptoms. I swear by it!

Chezz

Chezzasked

What would be a similar alternative?

djshanu

Hi Chezz, I've found the following combination very effective for IBS. After suffering from acute IBS, for a number of years and trying a lot of therapies, including one's for H Pylori bacteria eradication, finally my symptoms have completely disappeared.

A combination of these three would be very effective -

Fusion Health - Digestive Tonic
Swisse - Liver Detox. (This formulation has Globe Artichoke which was one of the main ingredients in Fusion Health IBS and is very effective for fighting the symptoms)
Nature's Sunshine - Slippery Elm

Being completely natural they are safe for prolonged use.

Having probiotic also helps but I find it inconvenient, as have to store it in the fridge (didn't find the non-fridge formulation as effective), so difficult while travelling.
Hope this helps :)

tish

tishasked

how can I buy ibs fusion on line?

djshanu

Hey, Unfortunately, Fusion Health have discontinued this medicine. I'm trying a combination of Probiotics with Fusion Health-Digestive Aid. Seems to work for me.

Fusion Health
fusion h.Fusion Health

Hi Djshanu. The Fusion IBS formula has been discontinued, so it's no longer available to buy online through our website. There might be other online retailers who still have some stock available.

Jin

Jinasked

Is it all ingredient is come from natural?
so any steriod in there?

Fusion Health
fusion h.Fusion Health

Hi Jin, Thank you for your enquiry. The Fusion Health Irritable Bowel Syndrome formula only contains herbal medicines. There are no added pharmaceutical ingredients, such as steroids.

Get an answer from our members and Fusion Health representatives