Fusion Health Menopause

Fusion Health Menopause Questions & Answers

23 questions from our users

Tracy

Tracyasked

I have just brought menopause free today from my health shop and they have recommended that I take three tablets morning and night for two weeks and then take one or two tablets daily. Is this ok to do?

Mandy
Mandy

Hi Tracy, I'm not a health professional so I can't really say but it sound like a lot to me. I was only taking one, once a day.

PJB

PJBasked

Is this product reknown for weight gain. Whilst it has alleviated the hot sweats, I have gained 2 kilos since taking this over a 3 week period?

Noeleen42

well, I am not totally sure if it was the cause, but I gained a stone so I stopped taking it after 6 months

Joanna C.
Joanna C.

I have noticed my breasts has swollen and look larger and I generally feel like I’m carrying a lot of fluid, I’m coming off them

HHH

HHHasked

Is this product suitable to take after ER breast cancer?

Noeleen42

you would have to ask your Dr about that, sorry

Vesna

Vesnaasked

I am 49 years old, started to have menopausal symptoms, about 5 months ago (mood swings, insomnia, mild depression) while I was having my period every month. To deal with the symptoms I started using Menopause about 2 months ago, and in a very short period of time, I felt much better, but my period stopped. I am wondering now , is that because of the tablets or since I had a symptoms of menopause before taking them,, maybe it stopped naturally? Please, clear my concerns, thanks in advance,

Hi Vesna
I can't answer that, you would have to ask your GP. There is a test they can do. I can only say that I had stopped my periods about 6yrs ago. Using Menopause didn't really help me, but cohosh has.
Good luck with it all

Christina B
Christina B

Hello
Maybe your symptoms stopped naturally or maybe the tables realigned your body. See a GP and find out why. It maybe okay either way.

Noeleen42asked

I have been taking menopause hot flushes for 6 weeks and accidentally ordered menopause free this time. They both work well but I'm now getting a few hot flushes of a night again and I have put on 7kg in 2 months. Is weight gain normal? I asked for HRT but I'm not allowed to take it due to a stroke 2yrs ago

Diana

Dianaasked

I’ ve been using Menopause free for about 2 1/2 months now and have noticed a huge improvement in my sleep patterns and a reduction in hot flushes - practically gone. The anxiety persists, however, and my doctor has prescribed a serotonin product. Is this ok to take with the Menopause Free? Thanks, Diana

lily

lilyasked

can you take remifemin with menopause free?

Sylvelin
Sylvelin

I was on remifemin before and it was all good so I guess you can but maybe best to check with your doctor.

Brook H

Brook Hasked

My symptoms are mainly muscle tension and joint aches. I'm taking menapause free - seems to be making a difference. How do I choose between Menapause product or Menapause Free?

Joana
Joana

I haven't tried Menopause free but I was experience joint pain and muscle tension as well as hot flushes and Fusion Menopause alleviated all of these symptoms.

Robyn

Robynasked

Hi
Can you please tell me if I am able to take Fusion Menpause Free while having chemo treatment?
Thanks R

Joey

Hi you will have to ask a professional qualified doctor or oncologist. ..Best of luck with your health. .

Shelleyasked

I was given fusion liver tonic, for hot flushes, wondering why the naturopath gave me that rather than the Menopause product ?

Joey

Im not qualified in prescribing herbal medicines. .all i can say is my husband went into a shop that sells vitamins and asked the staff what would be good for menopause. .He was given fusion menopause free. .to be honest worked a wonder for the first 3 weeks then all the flushes came back...i decided to finish taking them which i did last week. ..im not taking anything for the moment and the flushes are almost gone...go figure

Shelley

Lol thanks Joey, well that's the female hormones I spose! Some days I think I should just put up with it and let it run its course, there's a lot of people making a lot of money out of us Menopausal girls! And at the end of the day it's a natural process we have to go thru. I know easier said than done tho ! Good luck :)

Lizzy

Lizzyasked

Can menopause fusion cause weight gain and joint pain?

I was only on it for about 1 months and I didn't suffer any side effects

Noeleen42

Hi Lizzy, did you end up getting an answer to this please? I have been taking it for about 2 months now and turned into a blimp!

lisa

lisaasked

just wondering if menopause free is for me? i am suffering from moodiness and morning sweats, and dry skin.. can i also take st johns wart with this or not? and is it best to start on one tablet a day and should that be taken morning or night?

Tania S
Tania S

I had the same symptoms as well as incredibly itchy skin. I started with two tablets every morning for the first month and then 1. Did give me an uncomfortable tummy. Have since changed to Menopause Free which does not upset my tummy. Much less moody, no skin itch and minimal flushes and sweating.

Roseym57
Roseym57

I used prescription medicine for my menopause symptoms and it was fine. I developed what they thought was a DVT in my leg and it was suggested I do not take this anymore. The symptoms were horrendous and I found it hard getting through the day with excessive flushing etc. I tried acupuncture which worked for a week and then had to get more. A friend suggested I try this product. That was over 6 months ago and I have to admit, I have not felt better. No more flushes and life is great again.

Jody
Jody

The main reason I started taking this product was for my mood swings which were out of control. To the point it was brought up in my performance review at work. Menopause Free has me now back in control and relieved all symptoms of mood swings and anxiety.. While I have minor hot flushes, I have noticed a dramatic improvement in my dry skin as well.

carrie

carrieasked

I have been taking for 2 months and have gained weight. Could it be this? I am also taking st john wort so dont know which one it is

I only took 1 bottle of this and didn't have any weight gain

Jess

Jessasked

Hi there ,
I have used Menopause fusion in the past and it was brilliant . I feel like I need to start using it again but I'm a little worried about taking Black cohosh for to long,do you think the Menopause free will work as well ?

Kind regards, Jess

Ali

Hi Jess sorry it didn't help so can't really advise you. I know the guy at the health food shop didn't advise long term use of anything with black cohosh. Good luck alison

ridiculous

ridiculousasked

I seem to have broken out in a rash in various parts of my body. I have been taking these tablets for approximately 6 days. Has anyone else had this problem?

fusion h.Fusion Health

Hi. We are sorry to hear about your experience. We recommend to discontinue the Menopause Formula and contact us directly via phone or our website. Thank you.

Kati

Hi...in answer to your question ...no havent had and rashes when taking menopause free...cheers kati

Kaz

Kazasked

I've been using this for over a week now and the last three mornings I've been waking up with a terrible headache could this be causing them and should I stop taking it?

fusion h.Fusion Health

Hi Kaz. It would be best for you to contact us directly via our website or phone.

Kati

Hi Kaz...☺..The one thing i never had were the headaches from taking menapause free...I do believe in giving them or anything a good try before giving up..I would think 1 week wouldn't have started working in your syistem yet...I gave it my best shot but it wasn't for me....maybe make sure its not something else giving you the headache first..good luck..

Sam

Samasked

I'de like to know if it helps with dryness as its giving me so much grief ! Ive tried so many things but csuse other problems!! I dont reslly hsve many flushes ,mainly vaginal issues.

fusion h.Fusion Health

Hi Sam. The Fusion Menopause helps to address symptoms of menopause such as hot flushes, excessive perspiration, fatigue, sexual disinterest (low libido), irritability, nervousness, muscle and joint pains, skin and vaginal dryness and urinary frequency. For more information visit our website or feel free to contact us directly.

Joanneasked

i started taking this and it helped. I then went off it as i went through a bit of financial strife. Back on tract and went back on them....but they dont work for me this time. Cant work out why, can you advise any recommendations?

fusion h.Fusion Health

Hi Joanne. It may be best for you to contact us directly through our website or free call to establish if the Menopause is the right formula for your symptom picture or if you are taking the correct dosage.

Joanne

Hi again, can I have a link sent through with your direct email, or phone number. Thanks Jo

vineta

vinetaasked

Hello! I have no libido experience some hot flushes my period stopped 4 years ago, am taking aropax for anxiety, can it help me restore my libido?

fusion h.Fusion Health

Hi Vineta. The Fusion Health Menopause may help to enhance your libido and manage the hot flushes. You can find out more on our website and for more personalised advice please contact us directly.

Mon

Monasked

Hi.
I started using this product 2 weeks ago and it has certainly made a difference with my hot flushes and night sweats. Today, however, I got my period! I haven't had one for 10 months. Am interested to know if has anyone experienced something similar whilst new to this product?
Thanks, monica

smiley
smiley

Hi Mon,i am on contraception to keep me regular so i have not experienced that but I hope someone can help answer that for you.I am so glad it's helping with your night sweats as there horrid arnt they,a real shocker to experience and the worst physical part for me personally.Best wishes.Lisa.

fusion h.Fusion Health

Hi Mon. Please contact us directly if you'd like to talk about the product and your experience with it.

Get an answer from our members and Fusion Health representatives