Fusion Health Menopause Free

Fusion Health Menopause Free

See the Best Menopause Relief in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

It really works

I was really sceptical about this product working and I can’t believe how well it works. I only take one tablet in the morning and my hot flushes have completely stopped and I am sleeping better and it started working from the first day. Menopause Free is a life saver, I was desperate to stop the hot flushes, they not only feel awful, they can be very embarrassing when they happen at inconvenient times like at work or out shopping. I would highly recommend this product to anyone suffering from hot flushes.

Simply amazing

I have returned to this product because I know it works. This specific product can take a while to get into the system. This time round it took a whole bottle of taking two in the morning and two at night. Now that I am on bottle three I have cut it back to one in the morning and one at night. Does it work - Yes, Yes, Yes. No hot flushes at all. Moodiness - no longer really an issue. I am no longer getting super angry for no apparent reason. Very rarely do I wake hot and sweaty, and am now sleeping the whole night through. Happy mummy.

Hi Rhonda. What wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you are experiencing such great results.

Can you take this product and Remifemin?

I have an issue with hair loss and have had the issue for several years. It seems very fragile if I'm stressed and has always reacted to hormonal changes. Currently i take fusion hair tonic and hair skin and nails formula. I am 60 yrs old. Would the menopause formula be helpful or the womens balance?

Menopause Free