Fusion Health Sleep

1.0

1 review
Johnny T

Johnny TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Unfortunately no luck for me

Took 1 tablet 1 hour before bed, then increased daily to 4 before bed with no hint of being sleepy. I completed the full bottle of 30 tablets with no results. I have also tried Melatonin, Valerian, Seremind, Magnesium and Fusion Sleep also with no joy. Really keen to hear from anyone who has found something non addictive that really works. Stilnox and Lorazapam do work for me but have their significant long term issues. I would like to challenge any of the manufacturers to provide me something to shout praise about. Particularly with the costs with no benefits.

Purchased in May 2019 at Mr Vitamins.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefNo Effect

Klara K

Klara Kasked

Hello.

I take Fusion Pain & Inflammation for aches and pains due to fibromyalgia and stress. I also take stress and anxiety. My question is can you take it for long periods of time?

Klara

Sammyasked

Can you use Fusion Sleep during the day?

Ally.M
Ally.M

Well probably.. as it did nothing during the night it probably won't do anything during the day either.

Sammy

I didn't say it didn't work at night. I was just enquiring about day time use. Thank you for your response.

Grotty

Grottyasked

I sometimes drink a glass of wine before bed and then realise I can't sleep, I then take a fusion sleep tablet. Is this a bad combination?

Get an answer from our members and Fusion Health representatives