Fusion Health Sleep

Fusion Health Sleep

1.0

peeved off

peeved offSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible, dont waste your money

I bought a bottle yesterday and took 4 tablets as per instructed. Fell asleep rather quickly only to awaken a little latter with a pounding headache that lasted all night and resulted in me vomiting everything in my stomach. Its now 9.00am the next day and I still have a pretty bad headache. Very upsetting that I paid $47.00 to give myself a migraine... **** I contacted the company today and they were very concerned and caring and offered me a full refund...

Purchased in January 2020 for A$47.00.

Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Symptom ReliefFelt Worse
LindaWalker

LindaWalker

Wakes me up

Does not help me. In fact I become listless when I use it and have to get out of bed and move around as I disturb my partner. I have tried on numerous occasions to no avail.

Purchased in August 2019 at Healthy Notions for A$26.99.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Symptom ReliefFelt Worse

Klara K

Klara Kasked

Hello.

I take Fusion Pain & Inflammation for aches and pains due to fibromyalgia and stress. I also take stress and anxiety. My question is can you take it for long periods of time?

Klara

Sammyasked

Can you use Fusion Sleep during the day?

Ally.M
Ally.M

Well probably.. as it did nothing during the night it probably won't do anything during the day either.

Sammy

I didn't say it didn't work at night. I was just enquiring about day time use. Thank you for your response.

Grotty

Grottyasked

I sometimes drink a glass of wine before bed and then realise I can't sleep, I then take a fusion sleep tablet. Is this a bad combination?

Get an answer from our members and Fusion Health representatives