96Fussy Cat Food

anthonykoda
anthonykodaSydney, NSW2 posts
  Treats Crunchers Chicken

Very good cat treat

Great treat for my fussy cats. I have two fussy ragdolls and they love this product because its crunchy and tasty I guess. There are a few flavours too. Show details
Huy
HuySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Chilled Cat Food Finest Mince with Beef

My cat's only choice

This and the Kangaroo ones are the only chilled cat food my cat will eat. Show details
Paige89
Paige893 posts
  Fair Incentive Dry Cat Food Chicken & Turkey with Cranberry

Excellent top notch my cat loves

My cat just loves!! Good quality and goes down a treat for my kitty Show details
Smell
Another Customer
Another Customer3 posts

Great and tasty!

My 3 cat loves these - they are easy and I can purchase when on sale at coles or woolworths. At full price it's a bit expensive for me with 3 cats so keep an eye out for deals.
Russ
Russ
  Treats Crunchers with Kangaroo

Cat loves them

Haven’t tried them personally, but these are like crack to my cat. Show details
Bev L.
Bev L.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Wet Cat Food Chicken with Tuna & Salmon

Cheap and yum

Fairly cheap and my cat loves it so win win. Show details
Smell
Ami
Ami

Best cat treats ever !!!

My fluffy girl Billie absolutely loves these cat treaty’s!! 10/10 as soon as she hears me touch the bag she comes running! She KNOWS by the sound of the bag Show details
Charlotte Scotton
Charlotte ScottonAU3 posts
  Fair Incentive Treats Crunchers with Fish

Fail safe treats for fussy felines

The cats I look after love these treats, even the fussy eater among them! Show details
Ken S.
Ken S.Hunter Region, NSW

Happy cats, happy life

my cat loves the treats, one very happy cat named Chino... Show details
Smell
Tel
TelSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Treats Crunchers Chicken

Could be bigger

OK, good for treats but each biscuit is a little too small. Show details
Greg T.
Greg T.
  Treats Crunchers with Fish

Cat loves it

cat loves the flavour and good size treats, doesn't last long, but good for a change Show details
Smell
leanneaussie2213
leanneaussie2213Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Dry Cat Food Chicken & Turkey with Cranberry

Great food for a fussy cat

Our cat is a fussy girl but she likes this one Show details
Smell
Phil M
Phil MSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Wet Cat Food Slices & Fish Jelly

Fussy cat food is a winner for my cat Teddy

My cat loves this food and likes the jelly consistency. Show details
Tiny
Tiny

Alpha’s fav food!

My 17 year old cat loves this and has been eating this for the past 2 years. It’s balanced nutrition helped him with healthy digestion and fur coat Show details
  Fair Incentive Treats Crunchers Chicken

Cheap cat treat that the cat enjoys

My little kitten has thoroughly enjoyed these treats! Reasonably priced as well at the grocery store too Show details
Kay
KayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really good cat treat

Our cat really love this cat treat and chicken flavor Show details

Mandy M
Mandy MHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Treats Crunchers with Kangaroo

Tasty treats triumph

Fussy cat treat Crunchers are my cat Ronny’s favourite,he has tried them all but meows the most for the kangaroo.I find the packets convenient and being resealable is a must.This is the only brand I trust for my fur baby Show details
Katherine
KatherineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Wet Cat Food Pate & Pieces

Purrfectly Perfect Pate & Pieces

Our senior cat, Vader, has a particular palette and will ONLY eat this product! He’s the definition of fussy cat, and I love it! Extra points knowing we’re feeding him the best. Show details
Lindy
LindyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Wet Cat Food Pate & Pieces

The food even the fussiest of cats love

Our 3 cats love the fussy cats pate and pieces and it shows! They devour it and the smell isn’t like other cat foods so it’s appealing to even the fussiest cats. It’s a massive MEOW from them Show details
lilworthyhuang
lilworthyhuangGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy Cat

My cat loves this! She’s quite a fussy eater and of course my precious baby is spoilt with Fussy Cat Dry Food Chicken & Oceanfish. Show details
D Walker
D WalkerFar North Queensland, QLD
  Wet Cat Food Bites & Gravy Favourites

Gravylicious for my queens of Somerset

My 2 black cats will only eat Fancy Cats Gravey meals. Show details ·  1

My cat Gin Gin eats any cat food wet or dry. Show details ·  1
Melanie Chamberlain
Melanie ChamberlainSydney, NSW8 posts
  Fair Incentive Treats Crunchers Chicken

Two obsessed cats (and one dog)

My two cats are obsessed with these treats and I need to keep them up high at the back of a locked cupboard.
I give the bag a shake and the cats are at my feet within seconds.
My dog also loves them haha. Show details ·  1

KKk777899
KKk7778993 posts
  Treats Crunchers with Fish

Kittens favourite treats!

I recently adopted a kitten and this was the first type of treats I bought him and he absolutely loves them! If he’s snooping around or sleeping somewhere I can’t find him, I just shake the bag and he comes running. I give him a few a day when training and after dinner. Show details ·  1
Angie L

Our cats go crazy for their crunchers! They love them! Show details ·  1
Keven C.
Keven C.

Yummy and healthy

My kitty loved this dry food! Perfect balance of yummy goodness and healthiness! Show details ·  1
Clare
ClareSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Wet Cat Food Bites & Chicken Gravy

In love!

My 2 year old Turkish angora loves the wet food especially the chicken flavour. She can’t get enough of it! Easy to squeeze out of the pouch and has good amount of gravy :) Show details ·  1
Smell
Lady Susan
Lady Susan4 posts
  Treats Crunchers With Beef & Liver

Brilliant quality product

Our cats love their Crunchers. They sit on our bed waiting for their nightly treats. Hubby and I refer to it as ’kitty crack’ because if they hear the packet move they come running meowing and won’t leave unless they get a treat. They are also a great way to get them to come to us if they escape the house. Show details ·  1
Peta M.
Peta M.Darling Downs, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Wet Cat Food Twice as Tasty for Kitten

Luna's Purrfect Fussy Cat Feast!

Luna, my curious kitten, couldn't resist Fussy Cat's kitten wet food! The moment I opened the pouch, her whiskers twitched with excitement. She dove into her bowl with gusto, purring with delight. The taste? Simply purrfection! Luna devoured every bite, leaving her bowl gleaming. Fussy Cat is packed with all the good stuff growing kittens need. If your kitten is a bit picky like Luna, give Fussy Cat a try—it's Luna-approved and sure to make mealtime a whisker-lickin' adventure!

---

@luna.tic_momemts Show details ·  1

Kellie
Kellie

Cats would refuse to eat without Fussy cat Availability

The only dry food my cats will eat! Since feeding my cats ‘Fussy Cat Dry Cat food’, my cats have a more visible healthy coat and are generally more healthier. Show details ·  1
Madelaine State
Madelaine State

Great!

Great food. My cats come running whenever I open the pack! Show details ·  1
Smell
happy
happyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts
  Dry Cat Food Chicken & Oceanfish

Purrfect

My cat isn't Fussy and really loves to munch and crunch on the Fussy Cat Food Chicken and Oceanfish.
He loves it so much that there is never any left over in his bowl ❤️ Show details ·  1
Courtney
Courtney2 posts

Delicious and healthy

My two fussy cats absolutely love this dry food is a favourite and must have in our house Show details ·  2
  Dry Cat Food Chicken & Oceanfish

My cat loves this!

My cat loves it! I sprinkle a bit in her meal as a topper and sometimes I use it thus treat to clicker train Show details ·  1

Steph

GRuss
GRussMittagong5 posts
  Treats Crunchers With Beef & Liver

My cats’ favourite treats

My cats love these treats. They like other flavours, but always come running for the beef & liver. These are a must have in our house, and we are definitely not allowed to run out. Show details ·  1
Smell
Nikki d
Nikki dSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Treats Crunchers Chicken

Fussy not so much anymore

Sends her hyper but happy to do tricks for daughter Show details ·  1
Chris
Chris

Yummy yummy !!!

Bobo loves these...So convenient and so yummy. Everytime he hears the packet open he knows he's in for a great treat ❤️ Show details ·  1