3Fussy Cat Dry Cat Food Salmon, Whitefish & Olive Oil

94% · 1041 · 1%
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
4.5
Smell
4.4

John S
John S

TRY IT But DON"T BUY IT if your cat dislikes IT

My cat kind of liked it because it was different to her meals Show details
Rozhene R.
Rozhene R.
  Fair Incentive Dry Cat Food Salmon, Whitefish & Olive Oil

My cat really like the fish flavour :D

My cat loves the fish flavours. The kibble pieces are moderately sized but he is able to crunch through them - they look like the pictures. Bought the big bag for him and he is eating all of it.
Tiny
Tiny

Alpha’s fav food!

My 17 year old cat loves this and has been eating this for the past 2 years. It’s balanced nutrition helped him with healthy digestion and fur coat Show details
Angie L
Angie L

Great cat food

My old cat simply loves this grain free cat food. Show details ·  1
Courtney
Courtney2 posts

Delicious and healthy

My two fussy cats absolutely love this dry food is a favourite and must have in our house Show details ·  2
Jean
Jean2 posts

A Great Quality Cat Food

I like that this is grain free and also it is Australian made. When I give my cats a choice of dry foods this is the one they prefer. Show details ·  1
Kim.H
Kim.H3 posts

Very fussy cat

Have tried a lot of treats but fussy cat treates are the winner. Our boy is truly the fussy cat Show details ·  1
Ingrid G
Ingrid G

Positive review

Makes my cats coats very shiny and smooth. They enjoy them too. Show details ·  1
lissa76
lissa76

Really good quality

My little rescue will not eat any other dry food except this! She absolutely loves it and comes running when she hears me open the bag! I know that my cat is getting only the best Show details ·  1
Mjc59
Mjc59Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Great food

My fussy cat loves this food, always empty her bowl. Show details ·  1
Hollyj9666
Hollyj9666

My cats are obsessed

I was gifted this cat food to try with my cats and they absolutely loved it, they were so happy and satisfied they also didn’t have stinky poop after eating this food. They went crazy every time I went to feed them and we have made a complete switch! Show details
Kmaxii
KmaxiiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts
  Dry Cat Food Salmon, Whitefish & Olive Oil
Smell
Reesy
ReesySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Cats love salmon

oh my cats absolutely adored this... they licked the bowls clean and would have eaten another full bowl if they were allowed lol... this is now replacing the regular food i used to buy for them... Show details
Smell
TessMitchell
TessMitchellSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Dry Cat Food Salmon, Whitefish & Olive Oil

My cats new favourite food

I was pleasantly surprised by how much my cats liked this dry cat food. They usually turn up their noses at anything that's not wet, but they devoured this stuff. It also kept them satisfied for longer, so they didn't beg for more snacks. I think this is a great product for fussy cats who need a balanced diet. The only downside is that it's a bit pricey, but I guess you get what you pay for. Show details
Smell
Georgina
GeorginaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

My cat loved it

My cat seemed to love these cat biscuits - she had no issue adjusting to the new food and has had no reactions, that she sometimes does to changes in her diet. I'll definitely buy in the future.
I received this product from Fussy Cat to review. Show details