Future Assist Financial Services

Future Assist Financial Services

Good at start for initial setup, but have big turnover with advisor.

Future Assist do a good job with the initial financial advise and information they provide. The issues I found is that I have not had the same person when reviewing my account, there's always someone new that doesn't know your specific situation.

Hi Marcel, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As you are aware it is our  dedicated Client Service's Team that provide our clients with regular reviews and ongoing support throughout the year.  When providing this level of service (without additional cost) it is not always possible to provide the same representative year after year.  Having said this, the quality and depth of advice we provide should not be sacrificed in any way. In fact, our Client Services Team spends many weeks preparing for every financial review. However, in the end its your experience that we care about the most.  As such, If you feel we have missed something or you would just like to speak with one of Senior Advisers to take another look at your situation then please do not hesitate to contact me. I sincerely appreciate your feedback & hope to hear from you soon. Kindest Regards, Daniel - Future Assist 02 9922 2000

Great Service, just not for me

Future Assist team was really professional, generally quite responsivd, helped me organised everything quickly but it just didnt suit me personally.

It was my first experience investing in the financial markets so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was first called up by the team and really liked the way they came across, which was transparent and clear so I decided to engage their services. I was then referred to a Client service manager who took me through a fact finder. I had asked a few questions around the fees and process and was told that there was an independent team that looked into investment side and that he was unsure. Fair enough, it was overall a pleasant experience. Next step was the strategy, where I visited the office. The strategy was professionally presented and I was told that an independent team had assessed my situation and put down the recommendations. When I asked a few questions, I was told again that it was a different team that looked after it and I would need to wait for a response. I guess for me, I preferred to understand the process thoroughly before making a move which I didn't feel I did.

I did end up going through with the strategy though didn't understand fully the actual process of implementation. There were a couple of hiccups along the way and as I didnt fully understand, I grew cold feet and wanted to invest less. When I requested to invest less, I was unaware there were penalties/fees attached with Macquarie accounts at that stage, and being a super newbie it stressed me out quite a bit but luckily the head of client services called me and patiently guided me through the process and I didn't end up paying the fees. I really appreciated it.

However, after a while I wanted to sell off the portfolio and after that I didn't feel as valued as a customer, which I get as there is no ongoing service fees. When I wanted to get back in contact, I was put through to a hotline first then got allocated to an individual then bounced around a bit to explain my story as there were quite a few people who had left. I felt myself telling the same story and finally gave up for a while but then when I wanted to reach out again. When I reached the client service desk again I had mentioned I have been bounced around a bit and have been on repeat for my story and requested a specific adviser who I can just build a rapport with. Understandably, the business model doesn't work like that, so I was explained to again that there would be people who leave the organisation and that is the model they operate in. Like I mentioned it was overall a good experience, they do regularly ask for feedback and follow up on the experience... its just that for me, I wanted to learn as part of the journey and build an ongoing long term relationship with my adviser so the firm for me personally was not a fit. Need to mention though the investment strategy was good though, I do regret selling the entire portfolio down.

Highly recommend

Highly recommend Future Assist. Very professional and knowledgeable. Great service and always willing to go the extra mile to tweak services to my needs and circumstances. Thank you Future Assist

Hi Tetuanui, Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. We are pleased to hear you value our services, our team do go over and beyond to help our clients & happy to hear how privileged you are to be working with us. Thank you for choosing to work with us, we will look forward to our next meeting. Daniel - RMC Manager Future Assist 02 9435 0733

Very happy exceptional service

A very well presented and informative review of our past 2 years with future assist. The financial advisor went to great lengths to ensure that my husband and I understood all the information set before us. We are very happy.

Hi Tracey, Thank you for your positive testimonial. Jamie will be pleased to hear how you value her services, she takes pride in her work & clients to deliver the best outcomes. We will look forward to your next review! Daniel - Future Assist.

Great start, bad finish

We had such a great introduction to Future Assist with Aaron Williamson, who was our first point of contact. We were so excited about our future outlook. However, when our account went into the hands of our personal advisor, it all went very downhill. We planned to set up an SMSF and buy property, as we don't currently own one, and this is really important for our future financial stability. We didn't hear anything from our personal advisor for about 6 weeks, and he and Aaron didn't respond to my calls or email. Eventually we heard from the personal advisor who told us he couldn't help us due to my husband's poor credit rating. We were aware of this and that credit rating will be clear as of late April/May, so it would have only been a matter of setting up the SMSF, then purchasing the property in the new financial year. They did refund their fee, however!

We were so disappointed after such a promising start and currently don't know where to go for good advice and administration. If anyone can recommend someone, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi Ailie, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. There are times where unforeseen events can prevent our licensed advisers from providing the services/products that our clients request. Unfortunately after initial investigations were conducted into your financial situation and reviewed by our Advice Panel it was decided there was nothing we could do that would leave you in a better position. I know this wasn't the outcome you wanted and I regret that this took so long, however we had to be sure that all possible options were assessed and your situation was given proper consideration. Declining a client is not something we do lightly and it is disappointing for everyone when we are unable to help. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and also for the time you spent with us. Wishing you all the best for the future, Kindest regards, Daniel - Future Assist.

Yulia was very informative, helpful and was happy to chase up information and relay it to me in a timely fashion.
It's great to have Future Assist on hand when needed.

Hi Kms, Thank you for your comments, we are pleased to hear you value our service & ongoing support. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime. Daniel - Future Assist.

Great guidance

Future Assist has been great in guiding us through our financial goals and ensuring we are maximising our opportunities in preparation for retirement....even though we’re only in our early 40’s.

Hi Angela, We are pleased to hear you have found our services beneficial. Thank you for choosing to work with us at such an early stage of your life, no matter how far it is, it will always count! We will look forward to speaking with you soon. Daniel - Future Assist.

I’ve always wanted to know finance just for me

I didn’t know what was a good standard for financial advice. Future Assist has provided everything I’ve needed with respect to advice for the last 3 years now. Well worth it and look forward their advice all the time.

Hi Franz, Great to hear you are pleased with our service after 3 years. Every year you have something positive to say, we are happy you made the choice to work with us. We will look forward to your next review! Daniel - Future Assist.

Very helpful easy to understand. My husband and I were given options and explained every option. Great to talk to someone who has our interests in mind.
Recommend to our friends

Hi Pauline, Thank you for choosing to work with us, we value your opinion & happy to hear your experience has been great. We will look forward to your first review! Daniel - Future Assist.

Review of Adviser advice - future assist

Your adviser provided an excellent approach to discuss our retirement financial needs and medium term goals - he was objective, courteous and kept to our meeting to time. He also explained clearly our options to consider and followed up by email on our discussions - thank you so much Future Assist

Hi Simon, Thank you for your comments, Our team will continue to help you achieve your goals. I'm pleased to hear you value our services, we will look forward to speaking with you soon. Daniel - Future Assist.

Review

Solid review. Hard to balance work family and reviews at times.
Great teams at Future Assist. Very accomodating with times and have a great deal of patience.
Looking forward to the next review.
Dave

Hi David, Thank you for taking out the time to write this positive review. I'm pleased to hear we have been able to work around your schedule & continue to provide you with on going service & support. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime! Daniel - Future Assist.

Thanks Ryan

Future Assist has had our backs with our financial and investment needs for years now, we know they have our best interests at heart. Never a delay in communication. Our most recent client service manager, Ryan, was awesome in dealing with us in the most professional, patient and helpful manner all the while actually listening and addressing any concerns or confusion we may have had. Great job Ryan!

Hi Wendy, Thank you for your kind works. Ryan has really enjoyed working with you, Ryan takes pride in making sure he deliveres the best for his clients. I'm glad to hear our services have been of value, we will look forward to your next review. Daniel - Future Assist.

Professional advice

I was contacted by Future Assist for an update on my SMSF.The advice given was well presented and very informative that suits my needs.As always what a great team of professionals.

Hi Debra, Thank you for choosing to work with us, we are pleased to hear we could add valuable advice & information to your circumstances. Our team really appreciates your comments & we will look forward to speaking with you soon. Daniel - Future Assist.

Loved the people, great advice

Contacted Future Assist to get Advice on retirement and investments. Not only did they provide me with a thorough plan I feel as though I received a financial education. Great team of people, very professional.

Thank you for your positive review Rowdy, We are glad to hear you found benefit in working with us. We will look forward to your next review. Daniel - Future Assist.

Professional well informed advice.

We have been impressed with the professional, well presented and very informative advise. There is a lot of information to take in for us and future assist has made it clear and understandable. Highly recommend there services.

Hi Grant, Thank you for your comments, we are pleased to hear you find value in our services. We enjoy working with you & we will look forward to our next meet. Daniel - Future Assist.

We are getting to where we want to be.

We were looking for a SMSF management company. We were referred to Future Assist by a friend.
We pointed out in the first meeting our objectives and goals. I also pointed out what I was not interested in. I asked them to keep it simple and transparent as we are both new and inexperienced in SMSF investment.
Happy to say the team we worked with was great. Direct and enough pressure to keep us on track and get our house purchase done.
All in all very happy.

Hi Gavin, Thank you for choosing to work with us. We are happy to see our services met your expectation & you find it to be beneficial. We will look forward to your first review! Daniel - RMC Manager Future Assist 02 9435 0733

Excellent and straight to the point

Been a client for a number of years now and I find Future Assist extremely professional, knowledgeable and provides excellent advice. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Future Assist to anyone looking for a financial planning service

Hi Nathaniel, We appreciate your comments. We are pleased to hear you value our services. Thank you for sharing your experience, we will look forward to the next catch up. Daniel - RMC Manager Future Assist 02 94350733

Future Assist saved us heaps on our super after years of being ripped off by the big super companies

I have nothing but praise for the team at Future Assist. All of their team are friendly and helpful, always ready to give advice and guidance. They helped set up our SMSF for us and offered a good cross section of investments without any sales pressure. The investments they recommended have all given good returns so far. Their fees are low in comparison to the percentage based fees the big super funds charged. Overall they have saved us tens of thousands and helped put the value of our super well ahead of where we would have been if we had stayed with our old super fund.

Hi Keiron & Roselyn, Thank you for your comments. Our team will always be here to help, you have achieved so much & we are so pleased with your results. I'm happy to hear you find our services beneficial & affordable. We will look forward to your next review! Daniel - RMC Manager Future Assist 0294350733

Wonderful, insightful and so compassionate

Future Assist have been exceptional. They're tireless in their approach to getting you on a path of financial security, all the while empowering you. I so wish I'd come across the team and their range of services years ago. Apart from their knowledge and professionalism it was their compassion and empathy that stood out for me. So rare to come across this in any field let alone financial services. Please do yourself a favour and make contact with Future Assist, you won't regret it. I don't.

Hi Domenico, such wonderful words, thank you. We are so pleased you chose to work with us. Our team will always be available so please do not hesitate to contact us, we enjoyed working with you & will for many years to come. Daniel - RMC Manager Future Assist 0294350733

Gobsmackingly Brilliant

Future Assist brings the light to every aspect to your financial being. Their professional and expert advise is evident when each financial plan is tailored to suit each individual needs and wants. Their honest and straightforward approach allowed us to be more comfortable and sure about deciding on the best plan for us and where our financial goals can take us. We have been impressed of how much time and effort but mostly how knowledgeable they are about the economic and statistical world. We are glad we took the plunge and took the first steps of building a safe and secure plan for now and our family's future. Thank you to everyone we have been in contact with, at Future Assist. We are excited and happy and feel very secure.

Hi Antonia, Thank you for your comments, we are so pleased to hear you have found our services beneficial. Our support team will always be there to help you & the family. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime you have any questions, it's been a pleasure working with you. I will look forward to speaking with you again soon. Daniel - RMC Manager Future Assist 0294350733Anytim Daniel, it's not always easy to surrender every financial detail but so far we have seen a complete turn around and our families focus is to follow the advice from our financial planners.

how long has future assist been in service
Hi Chris, Future Assist has been in service for over 7 years, we offer a wide range of advice which you can see on our website: www.futureassist.com.au Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. Daniel - Future Assist 1300 226 802

how do you invest in shares and how much is the minimum you need to invest?

When can people withdraw their funds and join another super?
Hi Cando, Apologies for the delay, we have only just acquired a ProductReview corporate account. The answer depends on the type of fund you have. Below I have included information for SMSFs. SELF MANAGED FUNDS (SMSF) Generally speaking, a trustee can make the decision to wind up an SMSF at any time. However, a number of steps need to be taken by the trustee to ensure the SMSF is wound up properly 1. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure all fund assets are sold and transferred to cash 2. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure that any insurance cover in the fund is transferred to a new fund or is replaced, without having a period of no insurance 3. Advise your SMSF Accountant in writing of the intention to wind up the fund so that the final reporting requirements can be fulfilled 4. Determine the super fund to where benefits are to be transferred and advise your SMSF Accountant of the account details For further information, please contact Future Assist on 1300 118 618, we have locations in QLD, NSW and VIC and also offer appointments via Skype. You can find an office here: http://www.futureassist.com.au/contact-usYou have not stated that you are talking about SMSF. You can change superannuation funds at any stage. Work out which fund you wish to change to. They will likely be able to help you with the process, by having forms for you to sign, for them to get the funds from your previous super, like: https://www.ato.gov.au/Forms/Rollover-initiation-request-to-transfer-whole-balance-of-superannuation-benefits-between-funds/I just did it online with minimum hassle..so I am pleasantly surprised ! I just created an account at the new Super Fund i was moving to. Then, selected the option of "Consolidate/Lost super", Specify the Tax File number and that sets in process, the "PULL" transaction from the old super Fund. I did not have to fill a single form at the Super Fund I chose to leave. (Even the death and TPD insurances at the old super fund are supposed to come through seamlessly to the new Fund but am yet to see that through

Similar listings