Future Assist Financial Services Group

Future Assist Financial Services Group (page 2 of 35)

Lisa I

Lisa I

Great service!

Great follow up from all members in all departments. Professional, courteous and to the point. Will go out of their way to fulfill requests. We've been with Future Assist around 18 months now and are very happy.

JadeP

JadePFar North Queensland, QLD

Supercharging our Super

We have been very happy with the entire process so far, we are very pleased with our experience, the advice & team behind the scenes. Our Adviser Babak has been fantastic & Grant.

Great service, nice consultants

Jamie has been looking after us for a couple of years now, she has been very helpful & informative along our journey. The advice we put in place is progressing nicely, thanks again.

CarolM

CarolMSouth East Queensland, QLD

I felt in my recent review, everything was explained in a way I could understand, Supriya would follow up any questions or contact me the following week to make sure I was well informed. Thank you for making it easy for me Supriya, great work!

Kaye L.

Kaye L.Northeast, VIC

Very happy with advice and guidance

We met Future Assist 12 months ago, they listened & explained everything perfectly. Their communication & advice has been brilliant, our primary goal is to retire comfortable & we feel they have steered us closer. Their advice has helped us save more, have more direction & confidence in what we're doing, our children have learnt from us & been inspired. Thank you Ryan & Yulia for your great work.

VivianM

VivianMSydney, NSW

Superannuation

I enjoyed working with Yulia, even though I was waiting for an email response from her, I called not long after & she was ready to help. I feel like I can rely on Yulia to keep me updated & be there when I need her.

Jenny M.

Jenny M.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend!

I've always had a good experience with the Management team at Future Assist, they have always been very helpful and quick to respond to any of my questions. In my recent review Hewad was great to deal with, thank you for your help.

Very helpful

I am very happy with the service provided, John was excellent in my recent review. He is a clear communicator and very easy to work with. Great job to the team!

ElizabethS

ElizabethSHunter Region, NSW

Yearly Update

I have heard a lot of horror stories about SMSF's & I'm pleased to know Future Assist & the team have our back. The advice has been great, Yulia has our best interest at heart.
Cheers Phil

Rick

RickSouth East Queensland, QLD

This was a waste of my time

I spent 2 hours sitting through a presentation that did not meet my immediate needs as i was promised and to top it off the advisor at the end of the presentation turned to me and said you have to organise your own re mortgage etc and insurance I am going to raise my concerns with fair trading and the ombudsman and would encourage anyone else that has been lied to do the same

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Our Financial Plan for our Future is now complete!!

We cannot fault the process with Colby, our advice was spot on & could not be happier with the result. The meetings we’re a well organized and a breeze because our Adviser Colby laid out everything in layman’s terms & actioned well. We are very comfortable with the position we will be in and are so thankful that we can see light at the end of the tunnel! Thank you!

attentive and sincere

Jamie's very attentive and sincere which I really appreciate. She have been so supportive & provide sound advice. I recommend her to others as I'm sure she would do the same.

Thorsten

ThorstenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good, consistent financial advisory work

Overall we are very impressed with Future Assist. They take accountability for their advice and in our experience, the staff is knowledgeable, helpful and professional. Especially Darren, who has stayed in touch from day 1, despite changing roles at Future Assist. It’s been nice to have a consistent personal connection with somebody at Future Assist over the years.

ClintC

ClintCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work Future Assist

Jamie did really well in the review, we are hard to get a hold of but our client manager was persistent in a good way to make sure we are kept in the loop. Yulia was a wealth of information and was able to answer all our questions. We have been with the company for 6 years, Keep up the good work!

Jerry Cohen

Jerry CohenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service

I am so glad I have stumbled on to Future Assist, as they have put me on the right path with my finance. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning their future as these guys are highly knowledgeable . Personally I would like to thank Helen who has worked extremely hard to get me a home loan with a great interest rate, she has been a life saver .

ChristianP

ChristianPRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Responsive and professional

John has been very productive in sending emails and getting back to us promptly and diligently, we are well informed so we feel there’s nothing John or the company can improve on. They offer great services & tool’s which always helps us understand other ways of saving money.

Review collected in partnership with Future Assist Financial Services

Great service and assistance with all of my requirements

My experience with Future Assist has been excellent, they offer a great service year in year out. I met with Candy recently and she has provided great support and has a lot of attention to the finer details, I'm glad to have dealt with her.
Thanks Simon

GrantS

GrantSSydney, NSW

Time to retire

thoroughly enjoyed working with Candy, she covered everything I needed to know & provided a great review. She has been very patient which means a lot when unforeseen circumstances arise (which in my case unexpectedly did)

LeeanneR

LeeanneRNorth Queensland, QLD

Great support

I have been with the company for 5 years, I feel well informed & happy with the service I receive from each service manager or adviser, for a busy person they sure do make it a lot easier to keep on top of your finances. Great work Aman!

RobertB

RobertBDarling Downs, QLD

We are really happy with the service Future Assist have offered to date, Wesley reviewed our situation recently & we are happy with our progress. There’s no changes we feel the company has to make to improve our experience, great work

chris g

chris gasked

how long has future assist been in service

Hi Chris,

Future Assist has been in service for over 7 years, we offer a wide range of advice which you can see on our website: www.futureassist.com.au

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Daniel - Future Assist
1300 226 802

EmmyT

EmmyTasked

how do you invest in shares and how much is the minimum you need to invest?

Cando

Candoasked

When can people withdraw their funds and join another super?

Hi Cando,

Apologies for the delay, we have only just acquired a ProductReview corporate account. The answer depends on the type of fund you have. Below I have included information for SMSFs.

SELF MANAGED FUNDS (SMSF)
Generally speaking, a trustee can make the decision to wind up an SMSF at any time.
However, a number of steps need to be taken by the trustee to ensure the SMSF is wound up properly

1. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure all fund assets are sold and transferred to cash
2. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure that any insurance cover in the fund is transferred to a new fund or is replaced, without having a period of no insurance
3. Advise your SMSF Accountant in writing of the intention to wind up the fund so that the final reporting requirements can be fulfilled
4. Determine the super fund to where benefits are to be transferred and advise your SMSF Accountant of the account details

For further information, please contact Future Assist on 1300 118 618, we have locations in QLD, NSW and VIC and also offer appointments via Skype.

You can find an office here: http://www.futureassist.com.au/contact-us

cracker1
cracker1

You have not stated that you are talking about SMSF.

You can change superannuation funds at any stage.

Work out which fund you wish to change to. They will likely be able to help you with the process, by having forms for you to sign, for them to get the funds from your previous super, like:

TrueBlue3
TrueBlue3

I just did it online with minimum hassle..so I am pleasantly surprised !
I just created an account at the new Super Fund i was moving to. Then, selected the option of "Consolidate/Lost super", Specify the Tax File number and that sets in process, the "PULL" transaction from the old super Fund. I did not have to fill a single form at the Super Fund I chose to leave. (Even the death and TPD insurances at the old super fund are supposed to come through seamlessly to the new Fund but am yet to see that through

Get an answer from our members and Future Assist Financial Services representatives

CategoryFinancial Planning