Future Assist Group of Companies

Future Assist Group of Companies (page 2 of 36)

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

A passionate team who provided me with what I was looking for

Daniel is passionate about what he does and this is evident in the results, the team are genuine and provide a good level of demonstration of the suggestions. I am happy with the strategy put forward, I feel it will work well.

KirstyT

KirstyTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Feeling secure is great!

Having Future Assist managing my investments and assisting me with my future retirement plans makes me feel in control and secure. Every year the review process is thorough and professional. Supriya did an amazing job with my review this year.

Excellent Consistent Service

I would like to acknowledge John Money for his Prudent advise and being incredibly informative and professional putting my current and future needs first and foremost at every conversation. Not to mention the assistance with Tech. A pleasure to have someone as Professional as John look after my affairs. Many thanks as always.

Joanne M-G
Joanne M-G

My pleasure!

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Future Assist Group of Companies compares to other Financial Planning Services

nick P.

nick P.

GOOD service ! "Jamie" does a great job in a "fast paced" job !

always at the end of the phone if any problems ! always have finger on the pulse and do their best for you . always very informed ! always explained so you understand !

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi Nick, thank you for your comments, Jamie really appreciates it. It's great to see how much you value her services, it's been a pleasure working with you.

Review collected in partnership with Future Assist Financial Services

Great service and great people

Im happy with it all, our investments are growing well and we are happy with the progress. The process of reviews are excellent and nothing needs to improve, Yulias great to deal with.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi Jason, we're happy to hear your happy with our services. Yulia really appreciates your comments, it's been a pleasure dealing with you. We will look forward to your next review!

RobertM

RobertMCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wonderful. Great to watch our superannuation grow.

Friendly advice. Was great to speak to a real person who understood what we needed for our future retirement and to lead us in the right direction. Using terms that we can understand makes it so much easier.

Haydn D.

Haydn D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great guidance and Support

They offer great support and guidance for my financial position, Calvin has our interest at heart by sharing tools to help us save and prioritize, our investments are closely reviewed and performing well. Thank you.

M D L

M D LSouth East Queensland, QLD

This has helped us for our future.

At this time, we are happy with the way things are going, we are grateful for Yulia's help and how everything's been handled by Future Assist. They are there to help you!

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi MDL, thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review for Yulia, we're all pleased to see your progress and will look forward to your next review.

StevenT

StevenTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic support

Future Assist have been my advisers since 2011, they have offered great support and guidance each step of the way. The last 2 years we've dealt with Yulia, she's fantastic, positive, personable and engaging. We always recommend Future Assist to our friends and will continue to do so.

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Company

Trystan did well in our recent annual review, he answered any questions we had and provided great information or advice. We are happy with the progress of our investments, as it is moving forward. Would not hesitate to recommend Future Assist.

SadhonaM

SadhonaMSydney, NSW

Great products!

We had amazing experience with Future Assist. Staffs are very ethical and always willing to help. Customer relationship management team is fantastic and always intending to work in the best interest of their clients. You can be assured of unbiased review of the property market. The best part is that we never felt that we have been rushed or pushed to make decisions. Highly recommended.

Abhijeet

AbhijeetSydney, NSW

Perfect experince

We were referred by a close friend who shared their experience with Future Assist. We dealt with our Adviser Babak who was fantastic, hes offered great support and guidance every step of the way, our advice was well thought out and tailored to our needs. Along the way we were introduced to Grant from property services, he offered an exceptional service. Overall, were pleased with the outcome and will look forward to our future with them.

An amazing helpful group

The group is very helpful and the team members go out of their way to help. Answer all our questions and provide helpful information I will definitely recommend this group

SharonS

SharonSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New Client Manager

Hewad my new client manager has been quick to respond to my emails and provide great updates. I can call or email anytime because they are always willing to help.

Menu

MenuSydney, NSW

Great Service in doing our Tax Returns!!

Aakash and the team is very helpful in doing, not only our individual tax returns but also taking in account the investment property. As they tend to question a lot to leave no stone unturned to do a comprehensive tax return, all this is done for a cost-effective fee in a timely manner. I highly recommend them and looking forward to next year doing our tax return with them. Thank you.

Financial Planning Services

Offering financial reviews after repeatedly being informed this is not required.

Future assist is consistently ignoring our inputs and not responding in line. exception is the real estate department. This department is indeed reviewing our needs and following up accordingly. kind regards,

Lisa A.

Lisa A.Sydney, NSW

Financial Planning for Beginners

Thank you for your streamlined processes that have made this seem easy for people like us who have little financial experience or knowledge. Your expertise as a team, in both experience and knowledge, has made us feel most at ease about working with you. Thank you for sharing your expertise in a very personal way. We feel that your advice is genuine, we don't feel pushed. Daniel and Grant both care about helping us to make plans that look after our children's interests and help us live more comfortably now and in the future, by making our money do the work.

MiaB

MiaBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service very supportive from start

After 18 months we are very happy great communication and we find Yulia very helpful. Future Assist have supported us to purchase a investment property and take control of our financial future. I would highly recommend them no pressure 4 thumbs ups

Review collected in partnership with Future Assist Financial Services

Great service and product, watching and growing my super for me!

I really enjoyed working with Penny again, she’s fun but professional to deal with. I’m surprised with the returns I’m receiving inside super and happy with my progress over the years. I work in a rural area and Future Assist keep me in the loop and offer fast and efficient service.

BelindaW

BelindaWCentral Desert, NT

Always available to take enquires

Thank you Yulia for providing quality information & advice. Always following up with enquires & suggesting the best options for our situation. Having been with Future Assist for over 5 years we continue to be happy with all areas of assistance.

See all Future Assist Group of Companies reviews

chris g

chris gasked

how long has future assist been in service

Hi Chris,

Future Assist has been in service for over 7 years, we offer a wide range of advice which you can see on our website: www.futureassist.com.au

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Daniel - Future Assist
1300 226 802

EmmyT

EmmyTasked

how do you invest in shares and how much is the minimum you need to invest?

Cando

Candoasked

When can people withdraw their funds and join another super?

Hi Cando,

Apologies for the delay, we have only just acquired a ProductReview corporate account. The answer depends on the type of fund you have. Below I have included information for SMSFs.

SELF MANAGED FUNDS (SMSF)
Generally speaking, a trustee can make the decision to wind up an SMSF at any time.
However, a number of steps need to be taken by the trustee to ensure the SMSF is wound up properly

1. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure all fund assets are sold and transferred to cash
2. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure that any insurance cover in the fund is transferred to a new fund or is replaced, without having a period of no insurance
3. Advise your SMSF Accountant in writing of the intention to wind up the fund so that the final reporting requirements can be fulfilled
4. Determine the super fund to where benefits are to be transferred and advise your SMSF Accountant of the account details

For further information, please contact Future Assist on 1300 118 618, we have locations in QLD, NSW and VIC and also offer appointments via Skype.

You can find an office here: http://www.futureassist.com.au/contact-us

cracker1
cracker1

You have not stated that you are talking about SMSF.

You can change superannuation funds at any stage.

Work out which fund you wish to change to. They will likely be able to help you with the process, by having forms for you to sign, for them to get the funds from your previous super, like:

TrueBlue3
TrueBlue3

I just did it online with minimum hassle..so I am pleasantly surprised !
I just created an account at the new Super Fund i was moving to. Then, selected the option of "Consolidate/Lost super", Specify the Tax File number and that sets in process, the "PULL" transaction from the old super Fund. I did not have to fill a single form at the Super Fund I chose to leave. (Even the death and TPD insurances at the old super fund are supposed to come through seamlessly to the new Fund but am yet to see that through

Get an answer from our members and Future Assist Financial Services representatives