Future Assist Group of Companies

Future Assist Group of Companies (page 4 of 37)

Abhijeet

AbhijeetSydney, NSW

Perfect experince

We were referred by a close friend who shared their experience with Future Assist. We dealt with our Adviser Babak who was fantastic, hes offered great support and guidance every step of the way, our advice was well thought out and tailored to our needs. Along the way we were introduced to Grant from property services, he offered an exceptional service. Overall, were pleased with the outcome and will look forward to our future with them.

An amazing helpful group

The group is very helpful and the team members go out of their way to help. Answer all our questions and provide helpful information I will definitely recommend this group

SharonS

SharonSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New Client Manager

Hewad my new client manager has been quick to respond to my emails and provide great updates. I can call or email anytime because they are always willing to help.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Future Assist Group of Companies compares to other Financial Planning Services

Menu

MenuSydney, NSW

Great Service in doing our Tax Returns!!

Aakash and the team is very helpful in doing, not only our individual tax returns but also taking in account the investment property. As they tend to question a lot to leave no stone unturned to do a comprehensive tax return, all this is done for a cost-effective fee in a timely manner. I highly recommend them and looking forward to next year doing our tax return with them. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Future Assist Financial Services

Offering financial reviews after repeatedly being informed this is not required.

Future assist is consistently ignoring our inputs and not responding in line. exception is the real estate department. This department is indeed reviewing our needs and following up accordingly. kind regards,

Lisa A.

Lisa A.Sydney, NSW

Financial Planning for Beginners

Thank you for your streamlined processes that have made this seem easy for people like us who have little financial experience or knowledge. Your expertise as a team, in both experience and knowledge, has made us feel most at ease about working with you. Thank you for sharing your expertise in a very personal way. We feel that your advice is genuine, we don't feel pushed. Daniel and Grant both care about helping us to make plans that look after our children's interests and help us live more comfortably now and in the future, by making our money do the work.

MiaB

MiaBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service very supportive from start

After 18 months we are very happy great communication and we find Yulia very helpful. Future Assist have supported us to purchase a investment property and take control of our financial future. I would highly recommend them no pressure 4 thumbs ups

Review collected in partnership with Future Assist Financial Services

Great service and product, watching and growing my super for me!

I really enjoyed working with Penny again, she’s fun but professional to deal with. I’m surprised with the returns I’m receiving inside super and happy with my progress over the years. I work in a rural area and Future Assist keep me in the loop and offer fast and efficient service.

BelindaW

BelindaWCentral Desert, NT

Always available to take enquires

Thank you Yulia for providing quality information & advice. Always following up with enquires & suggesting the best options for our situation. Having been with Future Assist for over 5 years we continue to be happy with all areas of assistance.

Joanne

JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Retirement here we come!

Before we joined Future Assist, we did not know how we would be able to finance our retirement. Annual discussions with Future Assist are keeping us on track to be able to enjoy our Golden Years.

Outstanding service

We have been with future assist for a little over a year now. They have provided us with amazing support with our financial structure and I cant say enough great things about Grant and Babak on the property and financial services team. They go the extra mile and are just extremely helpful and they have made us really excited about our financial future. Amazing work team!

Matthew K.

Matthew K.

Future Assist are very Professional, and persistent but patient with there client's, financial updates.

Great Superannuation management good financial partners. Great knowledge of profit making investment of your money always keeping clients Upto date and informed with there finances, they set key performance indicators

Ash

AshSydney, NSW

Clarity and support

I've been with Future Assist for 3 years now and it has made a big difference to my Finances. Danny and the team have helped me with everything from budgeting, debt, superannuation and investing. My partner and I feel much more in control of our money and investments.

Kylie S.

Kylie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Retire Happy

Before joining Future Assist we were worried about affordability at retirement. Now we feel a lot more confident. Join now and change your life. You’ll wish you did years ago!

Awesome Service and Brilliant Advice

The advisors of Future Assist have been nothing but professional and exceptional in their service. Over the last year, we have felt that they are more concerned about our financial future than we are, making time to come out to meet with us, to assist us with getting our finances and investments in control. We appreciate their advice and input and see a very long, fruitful and rewarding future with them at our side.

Financial Planning Services

Lost it all and worse off now then I ever was

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Absolutely essential for financial planning

We have been with the company for over 5 years & they have offered nothing but an exceptional service, Advisers have been working with us closely to better our budgeting & make sure everything else fall’s in line for our retirement. We have found this essential in helping us develop better money management disciplines. Thanks to Trystan’s support & guidance over the years, we are working towards bettering our position.

Zoe.T

Zoe.TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

service with a smile

The service from each individual has been exceptional, they’re always looking for ways to advance our investments or monitor our day to day’s so we can have a comfortable retirement.

AIA Vitality Program for Life insurance policy

I have been very impressed with the AIA Vitality program that was proposed to me by Future Assist. Its so rare that a well constructed, administered and beneficial loyalty program provided by a life insurer actually delivers real value to the customer. I have used it extensively to maximise the personal rewards that reinforce healthy lifetstyle habits and encourage a proactive approach to managing your health. A great scheme. Thank you.

Lisa I

Lisa I

Great service!

Great follow up from all members in all departments. Professional, courteous and to the point. Will go out of their way to fulfill requests. We've been with Future Assist around 18 months now and are very happy.

See all Future Assist Group of Companies reviews

chris g

chris gasked

how long has future assist been in service

Hi Chris,

Future Assist has been in service for over 7 years, we offer a wide range of advice which you can see on our website: www.futureassist.com.au

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Daniel - Future Assist
1300 226 802

EmmyT

EmmyTasked

how do you invest in shares and how much is the minimum you need to invest?

Cando

Candoasked

When can people withdraw their funds and join another super?

Hi Cando,

Apologies for the delay, we have only just acquired a ProductReview corporate account. The answer depends on the type of fund you have. Below I have included information for SMSFs.

SELF MANAGED FUNDS (SMSF)
Generally speaking, a trustee can make the decision to wind up an SMSF at any time.
However, a number of steps need to be taken by the trustee to ensure the SMSF is wound up properly

1. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure all fund assets are sold and transferred to cash
2. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure that any insurance cover in the fund is transferred to a new fund or is replaced, without having a period of no insurance
3. Advise your SMSF Accountant in writing of the intention to wind up the fund so that the final reporting requirements can be fulfilled
4. Determine the super fund to where benefits are to be transferred and advise your SMSF Accountant of the account details

For further information, please contact Future Assist on 1300 118 618, we have locations in QLD, NSW and VIC and also offer appointments via Skype.

You can find an office here: http://www.futureassist.com.au/contact-us

cracker1
cracker1

You have not stated that you are talking about SMSF.

You can change superannuation funds at any stage.

Work out which fund you wish to change to. They will likely be able to help you with the process, by having forms for you to sign, for them to get the funds from your previous super, like:

TrueBlue3
TrueBlue3

I just did it online with minimum hassle..so I am pleasantly surprised !
I just created an account at the new Super Fund i was moving to. Then, selected the option of "Consolidate/Lost super", Specify the Tax File number and that sets in process, the "PULL" transaction from the old super Fund. I did not have to fill a single form at the Super Fund I chose to leave. (Even the death and TPD insurances at the old super fund are supposed to come through seamlessly to the new Fund but am yet to see that through

Get an answer from our members and Future Assist Financial Services representatives