Future Assist Group of Companies

Future Assist Group of Companies

Such a Great Experience and would definitely recommend it !

Raelene Corner

Raelene CornerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great financial advice

To review my SMSF and personal finances and work on future strategies to ensure my SMSF continues to grow. To consider a managed share fund and review my risk profile.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Thank you Raelene for sharing your experience with our services, it's great to see were able to help you in many parts of our services. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime, it's been a pleasure dealing with you.

moorclee

moorclee

Great company and staff - highly recommend!

We've been clients for over a year and have purchased a property through future assist and can honestly say it's been nothing but a pleasure! I highly recommend their service and have to many friends and colleagues. We hope to purchase more properties through them as it is much easier than trying to do it alone! Thanks for such great service!!

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Future Assist Group of Companies compares to other Financial Planning Services

rachaelrumler

rachaelrumlerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Initial Consultation

We had a fantastic experience with Future Assist, we went through an initial 90 minute call with Vatche and it was soon identified by their team that we would be better off going down a different strategy initially that did not require Future Assist's work at this time. We appreciated the transparency and honesty for advising us that we should take a different path and to not just take our money by building a strategy that was not in our best interest. They provided us with general information that will help set us up with buying our first home and we look forward to working with Future Assist when we are in a situation where we can start building our portfolio through property investments.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Future assist handle all aspects of our investment portfolio & do an excellent job .

signing up with Future Assist is really getting us to were we will be able to retire comfortably , We have been with them for just over 3 years now & enjoy the benefits of being with a company that looks after your interests.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi Chris, it's great to hear your enjoying your experience with us, it's been great working with you for the last 3 years, we will look forward to watching you grow with us!

Review collected in partnership with Future Assist Financial Services

Great help sorting out my investments

Great advice tailored to my interests around super and share index investing. Mapped out future goals and how to get there including how to build up for a property investment on top of the other investment classes. Particularly helpful in such unusual times.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Thank your Bryan, we're pleased to see our service has been beneficial, congratulations on all your achievements, we're looking forward to watching you grow your wealth with us.

Review of service

all dealings i have had, have been very good. Yulia has been very helpful and very good at her job. All questions and follow up information is always answered and done. 10/10

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Thanks for sharing your experience Simon, Yulia really appreciates your comments. We're glad to see your happy with her services.

Bill

Bill

Great service and client focused!

We're so glad to have made the decision to work with this company, our primary goal of purchasing an investment property when we first started is soon to become a reality. The team put together a strategic plan to help us be in a better position to achieve our goals, this experience has definitely proved to be above our expectations, I'm glad I chose to go with my gut feeling when my wife was a bit hesitant, now we both could not be happier.

Rene Smeets

Rene SmeetsSydney, NSW

A must do for a secure plan to retirement

We have been with Future Assist for 7 years and nearing retirement, we appreciate all the support the team members offer and the level of detail and recommendations offered, it’s much appreciated. Our return’s have been significant even during this pandemic, we have trust and confidence in the team to make our transition into retirement smooth. Every team member we dealt with has always acted in a polite, friendly and professional manner. We cannot speak highly enough of our experience with Future Assist.
Thank you.

Marthinus Botha

Marthinus BothaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Helping the everyday person.

I have found the finance team from Future Assist has definitely been very helpful over the years, they’re always quick to get back to me regarding any questions. The property that was also recommended has been fantastic, we could not be happier with the suggestions, process & growth of the property. They’re always giving us great information to steer us in the right direction.

Review collected in partnership with Future Assist Financial Services

Cost effective and accurate financial planning service

Future Assist have offered very competitive recommendations over the last 4 years, even after my own research or asking my previous planner, no one could do better. I have been satisfied with the level of service the team offer. My wife and I are very happy, thank you.

Paula Franks

Paula FranksSydney, NSW

Caring about our future

Future Assist is the company that we trust to look after our finances. Whether it is making sure we have a competitive rate on our mortgage or we are financially secure in our retirement. I have and will continue to recommend them to family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with Future Assist Financial Services

Future Assist is helping us secure our financial future

We trust Future Assist and have for many years. It’s nice to know our overall financial position is looked at regularly with everything always being clearly explained by the team. We are very happy with the financial progress Future Assist has helped us make.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi Danny, Thanks so much for sharing your experience, we're pleased to see your happy with our services to date. Our team appreciates your comments, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime!

Missi

MissiSydney, NSW

Feeling good about our financial future

My husband and I wanted to be proactive about our financial future,
not knowing where to start it’s great to know we have future assist helping get all our ducks in a row

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi MIssi, Thank you for sharing your experience. We're pleased to see we can be of assistance, it's been great working with you. Please do not hesitate to give us a call anytime!

Lauren Hehir

Lauren HehirIllawarra, NSW

Future Assist has given me peace of mind regarding my financial future

Everyone’s organized, the support system is fantastic, I’m amazed at how beneficial the service has been in such a short period of time. There is substantial investment in the consumer having knowledge so that informed decision making occurs. My investments are tracking very well, I have less stress and anxiety knowing I’m looked after. My life is a lot less complicated, thanks for all your help.

Financial Planning Services

Financial stability and growth through trustworthy advice. Sign up.

My family and I have been so fortunate to have the Future Assist crew in our corner. I have fully sampled all corners of this groups' skills and capabilities in assistance with building our financial stability. We have seen diversity and growth even in these unprecedented times. This is a direct culmination of excellent information, thorough risk assessments and open, personal interaction and review. Yulia, Grant, Ben, Bebec, Daniel, Darren - all such good people that we feel lucky to be involved with. I can't say enough about the groups work ethic and drive to provide the best options for my wife and I to decide on regarding preferred investment strategies. Just talk to them. They get it, you will too.

Lyn Monica

Lyn MonicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impeccable service

Appreciate all the work you have done on our portfolio, your staff have been very helpful, very informative and professional at each review. It’s been 3 years, time has flown and your investment recommendations have been sound. These last few years have been very important for us to kick into gear, you’ve definitely improved our situation for the better, we’re so glad we have someone we can rely on to help us get through to retirement

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Great work, we're really pleased

We have to thank you for all your work, your team and services have made a significant difference in the way we manage our finances, we're so excited to see where our strategy will lead us. Wish we approached you earlier, our friends have already contacted you and I'm sure they will receive a similar service.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Thanks Patryk, No problem at all, were pleased to see we have made a positive difference to your situation. Thank you for approaching us in the first place, we will look forward to your first review.

Sally

SallyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy customers!

We’re pleased with the service Future Assist offer, they’re always reviewing our file annually and it all chugs along quite nicely. They do add value to our situation which is one of the reasons we will refer the business to interested friends or family. Thank you for all your help.

Justin

JustinSydney, NSW

Fantastic service for property purchase

See all Future Assist Group of Companies reviews

chris g

chris gasked

how long has future assist been in service

Hi Chris,

Future Assist has been in service for over 7 years, we offer a wide range of advice which you can see on our website: www.futureassist.com.au

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Daniel - Future Assist
1300 226 802

EmmyT

EmmyTasked

how do you invest in shares and how much is the minimum you need to invest?

Cando

Candoasked

When can people withdraw their funds and join another super?

Hi Cando,

Apologies for the delay, we have only just acquired a ProductReview corporate account. The answer depends on the type of fund you have. Below I have included information for SMSFs.

SELF MANAGED FUNDS (SMSF)
Generally speaking, a trustee can make the decision to wind up an SMSF at any time.
However, a number of steps need to be taken by the trustee to ensure the SMSF is wound up properly

1. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure all fund assets are sold and transferred to cash
2. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure that any insurance cover in the fund is transferred to a new fund or is replaced, without having a period of no insurance
3. Advise your SMSF Accountant in writing of the intention to wind up the fund so that the final reporting requirements can be fulfilled
4. Determine the super fund to where benefits are to be transferred and advise your SMSF Accountant of the account details

For further information, please contact Future Assist on 1300 118 618, we have locations in QLD, NSW and VIC and also offer appointments via Skype.

You can find an office here: http://www.futureassist.com.au/contact-us

cracker1
cracker1

You have not stated that you are talking about SMSF.

You can change superannuation funds at any stage.

Work out which fund you wish to change to. They will likely be able to help you with the process, by having forms for you to sign, for them to get the funds from your previous super, like:

TrueBlue3
TrueBlue3

I just did it online with minimum hassle..so I am pleasantly surprised !
I just created an account at the new Super Fund i was moving to. Then, selected the option of "Consolidate/Lost super", Specify the Tax File number and that sets in process, the "PULL" transaction from the old super Fund. I did not have to fill a single form at the Super Fund I chose to leave. (Even the death and TPD insurances at the old super fund are supposed to come through seamlessly to the new Fund but am yet to see that through

Get an answer from our members and Future Assist Financial Services representatives