Future Assist Group of Companies

Future Assist Group of Companies

Listing monitored by Future Assist Financial Services

Pros

Highly knowledgeable staff
Well-considered strategies
Positive outcomes

Boutique Service

My wife and I found out about this company a while back from a family friend but never took the initiative to call and speak with someone because we felt our finances were intact.

The inital conversation went extremely well and so we decided to meet, from the first meeting to the last, the journey blew our mind, each and every single step was well thought out and well prepared, our personalised strategy incorporates all our goals and financial recommendations outlining what our future will look like.

Were looking forward to the ongoing relationship, we will definitely be recommending our friends and family.

Derrick Choy
Derrick Choy

Excellent service

I have been with Future Assist for a few years now, they have been helping me track my progress in achieving my financial goals all the way. Each year there will be a review of where I am at and my advisor will advise me accordingly.

Future A.Future Assist Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank you for your review Derrick, it's great to see your satisfied with our services. Please reach out if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Adski
AdskiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Invaluable financial advice- fantastic service!

Excellent and sound financial strategy advice, fantastic client engagement. I have been utilising Future Assist for services around my SMSF structure (which they helped me set up) since 2014. I had a sudden change in my financial situation recently and Rocco handled my questions like a boss and gave some invaluable advice as well, which certainly gave me a lot of confidence going forward with my changed situation. Rocco's fantastic service and invaluable advice is very much indicative of the levels of service provided by Future Assist. Very highly-recommended financial services company!

MiaB
MiaBSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 years on

We made a decision 5 years ago to take a leap of faith and work with Future Assist, it’s very encouraging after all these years the plan that was initially set to as has met it’s expectation, with the amount of money we’ve made we could pay off the investment property, this is evidence to show the advice we were originally was on point and we’re really impressed. Each year, Yulia has consistently reviewed out situation, sharing different points and answering questions, she’s always very helpful, professional and accommodating. Final word we feel confident with the advice received and scrutiny provided .

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Future Assist Group of Companies compares to other Financial Planning Services

Sharon
SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple, no-nonsense and high performance

We have been with future Assist for 8 years now. We started with very little and now we are seeing great results. Our super fund has always performed very well and I feel so much more involved in our super. Our review with Rocco recently was fantastic. Succinct, and friendly. Rocco covered all the important stuff we needed to know without going into too much fine detail about stuff that we didn’t. He came to the meeting very prepared and knew his stuff. I left feeling like we were really making progress and had some exciting ideas for our financial future. Highly recommend Future assist.

Review collected in partnership with Future Assist Financial Services

Excellent advice and ongoing support!

We have been extremely impressed with the time and support put into ensuring that we are doing what is best for our future. The team we work with have been amazing! Our questions are always answered and we are always confident that we have up to date information to assist us in making the best financial decisions.

Natsoy
NatsoySydney, NSW

Excellent review and advice from Holly

Holly’s been very accommodating considering our work commitments, we struggle to find time to sit down for an annual review but when we do, we’re impressed with how our investment’s are performing. Thank you for all your help.

Future A.Future Assist Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank you for your review Natsoy, Holly really appreciates your comments, she's happy working around you, and pleased to hear your investments are performing well. Please touch base if there's anything you need.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great help from Holly

Found Holly to be very helpfull and understanding with the info we were after, about our financial information we need to know and updated were we stand in our retirement, would recommend her.

Future A.Future Assist Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank you for your review Greg, We're pleased to see you found Holly to be very helpful. Holly really appreciates your comments, please reach out if there's anything else you need.

Adrian Waters
Adrian WatersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Guidance, advice and service

Have used FutureAssist for many years and have always felt comfortable with them guiding me in my investments, Yulia Vrany is my relationship Manager and she is my go to for all things FutureAssist.

So professional

I highly rate the team at future assist especially Supriya, I really enjoyed my time with her during my review. I know the company has my best interest at heart especially when it comes to providing advice on the best way to grow my finances.

Future A.Future Assist Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank you for your review Vanessa, we really appreciate you taking out the time to write such a positive review. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else you need.

Very Happy
Very HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Review

Rocco was amazing and great to do our review with. I am also keen to see how we can implement some of the strategies and suggestions that were presented at the meeting. The Road map reviews are a great way to gain reassurance that our future goals are being monitored, supported and facilitated. Rocco was wonderful, he listened and presented options for us to consider as well as support to ensure we are maximising our future options.
Following our review Rocco followed up and scaffolded us through a deep planning meeting to secure our goals.

Future A.Future Assist Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank you for your amazing review, Rocco's very thankful for your comments. We're pleased to see you're satisfied with our services, we will look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Brett Cook
Brett CookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service.

I have been with Future assist for sometime. They have set up sound retirement strategy. They take the time to explain there strategies. The investments have been performing well. Yulia/Wes and Diego have been very helpful in assisting me through the procedure. I am very happy with there work.

Lyn Monica
Lyn MonicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appreciate all your hard work

Have been with this crew since 2013, at the time we were thinking of joining another company but the people were nice and business structure was just so appealing it was a no brainier. Our results are fantastic, we're in good shape for the future, thank you all so much for your hard work.

Crystal
CrystalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Company!

I've been using the services of Future Assist for some time now and found that they have great service and expertise in all things I have queried to date. My queries are answered promptly and always very professionally. I have ended up reaching my savings targets while they have also helped me purchase 2 investment properties without any stress. They now handle all my day to day finances and have helped me to create an achievable and clear plan to save for my retirement. I rate Future Assist and would recommend their services!

Fantastic Assistance For Our Future

Future Assist have an amazing team who are supportive and provide on going tailor made advice. Yulia was on point during our recent review. She was tremendous to work with and it felt like she had been assisting us for years. It is so wonderful to see our hopes and wishes for the future actioned. The process is always quick and easy too, which we appreciate. I am very happy that we signed up.

Em G.
Em G.asked

Do you assist customers with residential aged care financial issues and centrelink pension advice?

Hi Em G,

Thanks for your question. Residential Age Care and Centerlink Pension Advice is something we can help our existing clients with however it is not a service we provide to new clients.

MyBusinessceohideswehide
MyBusinessceohideswehideasked

Is it worth using part of my australian super to have you invest to gain higher interest, do I pay tax with financial services

chris g
chris gasked

how long has future assist been in service

See all Future Assist Group of Companies questions

Get an answer from our members and Future Assist Financial Services representatives

About Future Assist’s services

• Future Assist offers a diverse range of services when it comes to helping clients with financial goals. These services include property investments, wealth management strategies, taxation and accounting strategies, finance and investment lending, wills and estate planning, and legal advice.
  • This company helps both seasoned investors and beginners. It has a mission of both growing existing investments, and kickstarting personal investment strategies for clients.
  • A specialised Investment Committee reviews investment properties, allowing clients to find the right property for them using research and cash-flow forecasting.
  • Future Assist provides ongoing support to help you grow your wealth management portfolio.
  • In-house finance is an option, thanks to Future Assist’s low-rate ASAP loan. The specific terms of this loan are catered to your personal investment goals.
  • The Future Assist mobile app lets you monitor your cash flow and investment performance, and also includes features such as a budgeting tool and a tax deduction tracking tool.

Points of praise

The primary point of praise about Future Assist is that its financial staff are highly skilled at wealth management strategies. Whether this involved a retirement, investment property or SMSF strategy, staff provided thorough explanations of strategies in layman’s terms.

They listened attentively to the client's personal financial goals, then provided a range of viable options. This was all done in a friendly and helpful manner, which instilled clients with a strong sense of trust in their financial managers. Many clients have been with Future Assist for years, or have enlisted the company's help with multiple financial goals, which were achieved to fruition.