Future Assist Group of Companies

Future Assist Group of Companies (page 2 of 29)

Financial stability and growth through trustworthy advice. Sign up.

My family and I have been so fortunate to have the Future Assist crew in our corner. I have fully sampled all corners of this groups' skills and capabilities in assistance with building our financial stability. We have seen diversity and growth even in these unprecedented times. This is a direct culmination of excellent information, thorough risk assessments and open, personal interaction and review. Yulia, Grant, Ben, Bebec, Daniel, Darren - all such good people that we feel lucky to be involved with. I can't say enough about the groups work ethic and drive to provide the best options for my wife and I to decide on regarding preferred investment strategies. Just talk to them. They get it, you will too.

Lyn Monica

Lyn MonicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impeccable service

Appreciate all the work you have done on our portfolio, your staff have been very helpful, very informative and professional at each review. It’s been 3 years, time has flown and your investment recommendations have been sound. These last few years have been very important for us to kick into gear, you’ve definitely improved our situation for the better, we’re so glad we have someone we can rely on to help us get through to retirement

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Great work, we're really pleased

We have to thank you for all your work, your team and services have made a significant difference in the way we manage our finances, we're so excited to see where our strategy will lead us. Wish we approached you earlier, our friends have already contacted you and I'm sure they will receive a similar service.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Thanks Patryk, No problem at all, were pleased to see we have made a positive difference to your situation. Thank you for approaching us in the first place, we will look forward to your first review.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Future Assist Group of Companies compares to other Financial Planning Services

Sally

SallyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy customers!

We’re pleased with the service Future Assist offer, they’re always reviewing our file annually and it all chugs along quite nicely. They do add value to our situation which is one of the reasons we will refer the business to interested friends or family. Thank you for all your help.

Justin

JustinSydney, NSW

Fantastic service for property purchase

JudyF

JudyFSydney, NSW

A Great Service

We hold a couple of properties and shares with the help of Future Assist, they’re performing very well. In our last review with Wes, we feel we have a lot more knowledge about our investments and overall financial position. We like the fact we don’t have to set aside so much time as they closely monitor everything for us. We appreciate all the work that’s been done to date.

Review collected in partnership with Future Assist Financial Services

I'm Pleased to have a clear vision to where I'm heading.

I like having a clear strategy to know where I can potentially be in 5,10,15 years or more, it helps me understand my key goals which makes it easy for me to see where I’m heading, this is very crucial for me because most people have problems and no control. It makes me happy knowing how easy it is to understand my next steps all with the help of Future Assist.

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

When the going gets tough ,go see Luis.

Cate58

Cate58SYDNEY

Really helpful

The team are really helpful with any queries and reply promptly. I have been with Future Assist for 9 years and I can say I’m pleased with the service I receive from the Finance team. Have been able to refinance the loan with a cheaper rate than banks offer. I love their Accounting department, it’s fabulous and are always on time with my returns. and at such a reasonable price. This whole experience has definitely saved me a lot more time all thanks to the team. A pleasure to deal with. The team manages my SMSF and take care of it all. Really happy with the service and advice that I have received.

FionaS

FionaSDarling Downs, QLD

Above and Beyond

John is a great person and has helped us every way he is able. He has gone above and beyond his duties to help us with our issues. Thank you!!!

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi Fiona, thank you for sharing your experience with John, he's pleased to hear he was of value. We're pleased to hear your happy with the services.

Great financial advisors.

We were always sceptical about financial service, but the guys at future assist are genuine and because they are not commissions based, they were never pushy and always there to provide the best advice.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi Daniel, Thank you for sharing your experience, we're pleased you have trust and confidence in the way we offer our service. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime, we will look forward to your next meeting.

TammyO

TammyOFar North Queensland, QLD

Great knowledgeable service

Supraya has always been friendly and easy to chat with regarding our ideas and has always given relevant and honest feedback.
We have been provided with many options relevant to our situation which has enabled us to make informed decisions.
Supraya, we really appreciate you making the time to call us after hours given the time difference and our work hours, thank you.
Being introduced the the resources available from Future Assist has been awesome and helps to give us a better understanding of where our money is spent.
Well done Supraya and the Future Assist Team

EmilyK

EmilyKSydney, NSW

Extremely professional.

Colby was easy to communicate with and gave honest and genuine feedback, which enabled us to make good decisions for our future. He showed us the value of the futureassist programs without the sales pitch.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Thanks Jimmy, Colby was glad to hear you enjoyed his company and value his service to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

MarkM

MarkMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick response, simple process and great advice!

My experience with Future Assist could not have been better. Once I made my initial enquiry I was contracted almost immediately and within days had a consultant at my house to provide a no pressure summary of the process and how I could sign up. Within days of committing I was again contacted and the process began immediately. In a few weeks I had the advice I needed and committed to implementation. Future Assist made implementation easy. I highly recommend Future Assist.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi Mark, we're so pleased to see your positive outlook on our process, it was a pleasure hearing your experience each and every step of the way. I'll look forward to your first review, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

DRB

DRBSydney, NSW

Great Company To Deal With

Thank you for your service and keep it up because good service is what's lacking these days with big companies. You provide valuable information, provide amazing advice and always on top of any changes happening in the economy, I’m pleased with the performance of my investments all thanks to you.

BrettH

BrettHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great,

The team have made total sense of all the that is super. Every time we contact you, you speak to us in a language that we understand.
Thank you so much.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi Brett, i'm pleased to hear it all made sense, we're always here to help. We will look forward to our next meeting with you.

WilliamS

WilliamSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helping save money

The team at Future Assist have been supporting us for many years, keep up the service you offer to the clients it’s brilliant. Recently we met with Calvin and he was fantastic, he answered all our questions and also helping us save more money on different products. Thank you for all your help.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Thank you William, we will continue to do so for more years to come, Calvin and the team really appreciate your comments, it's great to see and share your success in saving and achieving milestones.

KimC

KimCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for us.

We have no idea of Super. Your team have made total sense of all the mumbo jumbo that is super. Every time we contact you, you speak to us in a language that we understand.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi Kim, thank you for sharing you experience, I'm pleased to hear our staff have explained everything in a clear and simply way. We will look forward to your next review.

Highly recommend

Extremely happy with the service and advice provided, and can see how it will benefit my future circumstances. Wesley has been fantastic to deal with and is very professional and accommodating. Everything has been explained very clearly and I have felt at ease and happy with my decision to use Future Assist for my financial planning since Day 1.

See all Future Assist Group of Companies reviews

chris g

chris gasked

how long has future assist been in service

Hi Chris,

Future Assist has been in service for over 7 years, we offer a wide range of advice which you can see on our website: www.futureassist.com.au

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Daniel - Future Assist
1300 226 802

EmmyT

EmmyTasked

how do you invest in shares and how much is the minimum you need to invest?

Cando

Candoasked

When can people withdraw their funds and join another super?

Hi Cando,

Apologies for the delay, we have only just acquired a ProductReview corporate account. The answer depends on the type of fund you have. Below I have included information for SMSFs.

SELF MANAGED FUNDS (SMSF)
Generally speaking, a trustee can make the decision to wind up an SMSF at any time.
However, a number of steps need to be taken by the trustee to ensure the SMSF is wound up properly

1. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure all fund assets are sold and transferred to cash
2. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure that any insurance cover in the fund is transferred to a new fund or is replaced, without having a period of no insurance
3. Advise your SMSF Accountant in writing of the intention to wind up the fund so that the final reporting requirements can be fulfilled
4. Determine the super fund to where benefits are to be transferred and advise your SMSF Accountant of the account details

For further information, please contact Future Assist on 1300 118 618, we have locations in QLD, NSW and VIC and also offer appointments via Skype.

You can find an office here: http://www.futureassist.com.au/contact-us

cracker1
cracker1

You have not stated that you are talking about SMSF.

You can change superannuation funds at any stage.

Work out which fund you wish to change to. They will likely be able to help you with the process, by having forms for you to sign, for them to get the funds from your previous super, like:

TrueBlue3
TrueBlue3

I just did it online with minimum hassle..so I am pleasantly surprised !
I just created an account at the new Super Fund i was moving to. Then, selected the option of "Consolidate/Lost super", Specify the Tax File number and that sets in process, the "PULL" transaction from the old super Fund. I did not have to fill a single form at the Super Fund I chose to leave. (Even the death and TPD insurances at the old super fund are supposed to come through seamlessly to the new Fund but am yet to see that through

Get an answer from our members and Future Assist Financial Services representatives