Future Super

Future Super Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedmyfuturesuper.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Donfitz
Donfitz

My wife and I have a SMSF of approximately $1,300,000 in pension mode administered by a Cavendish Super. I am 86 in uncertain health and would like to simplify the financial situation for when I die.

Do you have a balanced product that would handle completely all the administration and pay a monthly pension to my wife. If you do, what would be the entire annual cost for the product and what was the performance of the product for the last 5 years.

Don Fitzgerald

Emeritus Professor

Future Super
Future Super   DM

Hi Don, Thanks for your question. My apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Future Super offers an account based pension. This allows you to draw a regular income from your retirement savings while investing them in line with your values. You can choose to get monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual payments and you can usually choose how much you receive (within the mandated minimums and maximums outlined in the PDS).

Our fee structure is simple, we charge a $93.60 annual membership fee, and 1.79% investment and administration fee. Our pension fund's one year returns to 29th of June 2018 were 10.5% (keeping in mind past performance is not a reliable indicator of future returns. These returns are after fees.

We handle the administration of all our member's accounts. This includes regular pension payments.

I'm happy to answer any other questions you might have! Feel free to get in touch with us at info@myfuturesuper.com.au or give us a call on 1300 658 422.

Kind regards,

Freya

Get an answer from our members and Future Super representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Future Super is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020 and 2019. Learn more