• Rates and Fees

MillePlateaux23

MillePlateaux23Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Great Alternative

Better investments than the competition; although I would drop Tesla seeing as Elon Musk has more or less enabled a coup in Latin America and is developing weapons delivery systems for the US military. If Future Super is committed to building a better world for their customers then investing in weapons of mass killing is unlikely to produce that world.

Connor

ConnorWestern Australia

Excellent concept and really easy to get involved

Ethical & Environmental & Social guilt be gone! Future super makes it really easy to contribute to good change in the world. Similar to Australian Ethical, though Future super performs better environmentally.

Jessica

JessicaGippsland, VIC

Ethical & Transparent - Amazing!

I’ve been with Future Super for a month or so know and I wish I switched sooner. I can 100% say I am proud to be with my Future Super. They are the future!!

Jane Leaf

Jane LeafSouth East Queensland, QLD

Future Super

I have been with Future Super for 2 years. I am very satisfied with the performance and the investments they have made since I joined. Gotta put your money where your mouth is.

James K.

James K.Perth, WA

Transparent company, trying to better the world!

Only just recently switched but respected their views and transparency, they are more young people focused compared to other super funds and offered lots of explanations and information. They are the future for young people.

mikjoy

mikjoy

Ethical and a really change over from my old Super

I have been with these guys for over a year now and am really happy. They show just how easy it is to do the right thing for ourselves and our future generations. Green and ethical. Couldn't recommend more highly.

Clear and thorough information throughout

I've just signed up to Future Super and have found there sign up process incredibly encouraging. They offered clear direction on how to switch and kept sending information throughout each step of the process to make sure I had got every bit of my old super across into the new account. Their customer service when I called up was also fantastic.

Divestment, Ethical and Easy to use portal

I’ve been with Future Super for over a year.
It’s clear my money is being divested from fossil fuels.
I’ve had a number of super companies over the years and this will be the last time I change.
Job well done 5 stars. We got through COVID19 together

Moragh Mackay

Moragh MackayGippsland, VIC

Future super climate responsible

Been with Future Super for five years. Feels wonderful that my super supports climate responsible and ethical investments. The returns are fabulous. Feels great to do good in the world.

Nadine

NadineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Future super: say goodbye to fossil fuels !!

Future super Invests in renewable energies and get good returns. I have been with this Super for many years and I am very happy with the way my money is managed

Laura J.

Laura J.Sydney, NSW

Sleep Easy!

Recently joined Future Super and have never felt more positive about my personal impact - can sleep easy knowing my Super isn't working to hard the planet. Looking forward to enjoying high returns.

Kayron

KayronAlice Springs, NT

Feel good vibes

I have recently joined Future Super and to be completely honest I don’t think the investment performance as far as cash return is as important as sustaining our planet. I would recommend this fund to every person with a heart.

Winterer

WintererTasmania

Good returns and an ethical fund. What's not to like?

Been with Future Super since the second half of 2018. Set myself up with their Renewables Plus portfolio. Always had good returns, and love their stances on ethics and the environment. I can't fault them at all - highly recommend.

Sebastian

SebastianPerth, WA

It's the environment, Silly

I joined up at the start of 2020 so about six months.

Yes very satisfied that have made me more money in the small time I have been with them then any other super

Rachel Halpern

Rachel HalpernSydney, NSW

Great super fund

Very easy to transfer my super to Future Super. Great communication from them throughout the whole process. I like knowing that my money is invested ethically and in an environmentally sustainable fashion.

Find out how Future Super compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

Great user friendly interface and ethical

I have been with Future Super for a couple of years now and I'm really happy with the performance, customer service and website and take comfort in knowing where my money is invested aligns with my values.

no regrets!

moved over about 3 years ago, and everything went well! not only on the ethical & environmental side (no fossil fuels, renewables and sustainable technologies only),- the performance too, so zero regrets!

Well organised and ethical

Over two years now and no regrets. Plus I'd like my money to help, not harm. It's high time everyone seriously invests in ethical businesses instead of the pollution economy.

Super easy way to help your future

Just moved across to Future Super. I love it and it's values. Only took a very short time to move across and now my super grows whilst helping preserve our beautiful planet!!

Wonderful way to put my super into enviro friendly companies and out of the coal corps

I changed my superannuation from CBA to Future Super so that my super was investing in enviro friendly companies rather than coal mining and other corporations. Very easy to do. All I did was fill in the Future Super form and it was all done for me. I didn't even have to contact CBA.

Nilay Chakraborty

Nilay Chakrabortyasked

The way you have answered few queries and feedbacks, that we believe in our ROI and policies, can you assure that members will get a fixed percentage return as your fees are amongst highest with around same return % ? Since your charges are fixed irrespective you give positive or negative returns, all big shots have created a lobby to rip people by different named funds.

bretannasked

Why does Future Super NOT reply to my emails??
I am looking for a Super company to change from Statewide (who are hopeless) and have sent two emails with questions to Future Super who have failed to reply.
Are they always this unhelpful and ignorant??

Future SuperFuture Super

Hello, although it is not showing in our Q&A, we did respond to your previous question on here. Given this is a third party platform, we are not able to identify you. We did perhaps receive an email from you, sent about a week ago, that our Member Advocacy team will get to shortly.

bretann

Would it be better and perhaps quicker if I phoned you??

Ben
Ben

That's odd, I've found them super helpful and responsive every time I've called or emailed. Yeah try a phone call. And great choice moving, I'm really happy I moved a couple of years ago.

Alexandra W.asked

How much do your annual fees equate to.

bretann

From what I can figure out Alexandra their fees are 0.98% on your balance plus an Admin fee? of $1.80/week
You will have to get confirmation from them but apparently they REFUSE to answer questions here or email

Alexandra W.

I actually called them to ask what the actual break down would be based on my current balance and they would refuse to advise me over the phone as well as the rep was not qualified to give me that information.. thank you for your feedback though.

Get an answer from our members and Future Super representatives