Listing monitored by Future Super

• Rates and Fees

S Worsman
S WorsmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Money speaks

Future Super have been incredibly friendly and engaging and the upside of having our money aiding our future rather than hindering it is a great thing! We've been happy ever since we switched to Future Super.

Voting with my feet and joining an ethical community

I have been with Future Super for just over a year.

I am extremely satisfied with the investments, informative nature and performance of FutureSuper. They have been transparent in their conduct and direction of the fund. My money is safe and supporting growth areas aligned with my values

EJGO
EJGOGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ethical and invest well.

After researching which super to join, Future Super came out on top. They don't put money (directly or otherwise) into iffy things like fossil fuels, logging, human rights, labour rights abuses and animal cruelty. They do invest in the right things- renewable energy, recycling, education and healthcare. Indirect investing is the thing you've gotta watch out for and I believe with Future Super you are.

Great communication

I've been written Future Super for nearly 2 years. During this time I've received more communication about Future Super's activities and relevant admin than my previous funds Equip Super and UniSuper, but not an annoying amount, just a nice amount. They've resolved any issues I've had quickly and simply, they've been really friendly, and most importantly to me they empower me to put my money towards having a positive impact on climate change.

Alex K P
Alex K PHobart, TAS

If you care about the future and the environment..

I’ve only been with Super Future for a couple of months now but I’m so glad I made the switch (thanks to friendlyjordies for their recommendation!) Future Super are great- an ethical super fund! If you care about the future and the environment, switch your Super over :)

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Melanie
MelanieMid North Coast, NSW

Ethical, friendly, simple to switch

Where you use your money really counts! So, if you are looking for a great ethical super fund then I would recommend Future Super. Simple, easy to move your money, great policies and good transparency. Go for it!

Recommended by FriendlyJordies - Ethical, Simple, Transparent!

Super easy to switch funds (consolidate), well designed website, much better and more transparent than my old super fund (HESTA) where I didn't know where my money was being invested. I am very happy to say I am now with Future Super! (Found through a friendlyjordies video lol).

Nicholas Mehta
Nicholas Mehta

Fantastic Cause, Fully Transparent

Investing in more than just my future

I changed to Future Super recently because I wanted to ensure that my super was being invested in industries and projects that will have a positive impact on the world rather than supporting the fossil fuel industry, gambling, tobacco etc. The process has been seamless and effortless and I have no regrets in my decision to transfer.

Tim
Tim

Recommend to all

Been with them for a couple of years and have been impressed by their service. Have recommended to friends, colleagues and family. One colleague was surprised to learn I was getting a better return than he was from his non-divested fund.

Ticks all the boxes.

Divestment was my first priority in choosing Future Super and from there it was a seamless and quick process to organise my superannuation. Website negotiation is simple and efficient and communication was also quick and helpful. Highly recommended.

Kjr
Kjr

Perfect service

I have been with future for 4 years and cant fault them. I cannot fault them they have been helpful from the get go. Will be recomending to all my friends

Declan
DeclanPerth, WA

The best way to ensure a sustainable future.

It took me at most two minutes to sign up, the website is also very well designed and is transparent in what it does. If you care about the future of the environment as well as ethical praactises then signing up to future super should be the first thing on your mind.

Natalia Figueroa
Natalia FigueroaSydney, NSW

Ethical and sustainable economy

Investing our money in an ethical and sustainable economy is the only way forward, as we live in a finite Earth. We need to look after our planet, and all its living creatures, in an equitable and ethical way.

Sam K.
Sam K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

How to make your mark environmentally

It’s well renown, it’s trusted, and it’s one of the most environmentally friendly superfunds in Australia. It has funded many renewable energy projects in this country, including 9000 homes in 2019 to my memory

Paula T.
Paula T.Hunter Region, NSW

Feels so good to know my super is doing good not harm!!

I can't recommend highly enough! In addition to the obvious ethical and environmental wins, the customer care and overall performance has been amazing. Everyone should have their super with Future Super!

Best ethical and environmental super fund

This is the best super to invest in if you care about the planet, future generations and doing something about the climate crisis. They are leagues ahead of other super funds.

Lauren O.
Lauren O.South East Queensland, QLD

Most honest and sustainable super fund in Australia

It’s just nice to know that my super now invests in what matters - things that work toward a sustainable future! I never realised just how coal focused the others were.

Excellent!

Hands down the best company to give your super to, as they invest in companies that focus on the battle against climate change. A company that focuses on our collective future, is a company worth supporting. As they support us.

The most sustainable super fund in Australia, great returns, easy transfer.

I'd been looking for a sustainable super fund in Australia and after some research, I opted for Future Super a few years ago. Super simple process, they take care of the whole transfer process for you. The returns since been better than the industry average too which is nice. Best of all, I feel good knowing that I'm not funding destructive industries.

Lewi
LewiCanberra 2600, ACT

Strong stance for fossil fuel divestment

I've been with Future Super for 2 years. They made the transition from my previous fund very easy. Great customer service. The main reason I moved was for their strong stance for fossil fuel divestment. They are a leader on this. Returns so far have also been good.

Natasha G.
Natasha G.Sydney, NSW

Ethical, Eco-friendly, Futuristic

New to Future Super, glad I found an organization that is investing right. I'm sure the service will be great too! So far everything seems to be amazing and well!

Malcolm
MalcolmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Enjoying knowing my super is invested in ethical and green businesses and the service is great. The interface is easier to use than Commbank and the fees are less. Since switching over the investment is growing well.

Jamie
Jamie

Glad I made the switch

I am always really skeptical when I see almost 'too many' good reviews on a product or brand, but I took the chance with Future Super after much back and forth, and I am glad I did.

Its easy for me to see my account funds, its easy to see how the market has effected my super (especially recently with COVID) and the few of interactions I've had with their support have been really positive while answering the questions I have had really thoroughly - both before and after I signed up.

All in all, I'm happy and have already recommended it to people I know

Maryanne D.
Maryanne D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'm very happy with future super

They are transparent, it's easy to track super and they're easy to communicate with. Obv the main reason to go with them is they're an ethical super fund. I'm very happy with them.

Matthew R.
Matthew R.asked

I am with Australian Super (I had to set up a quick super account when i emigrated from the UK 6 years ago), and would like to move to something better like Future Super to stick it to the libs coalition. My Aus Super thing does provide some insurance cver.

Does your thing do this?

I do have a separate cover with 'Clearview' that covers me there also, so maybe I don't need it twice.

Where can I get advice?

Matt

Marianne S.
Marianne S.

Just call them. Theyre very helpful.

Future SuperFuture Super

Hi Matthew,

Awesome to see you wanting to make the switch!

Please feel free to call our Member Advocate Team for further information and support on 1300 658 422, as they can best assist you with this.

FUTURE SUPER

Nilay Chakraborty
Nilay Chakrabortyasked

The way you have answered few queries and feedbacks, that we believe in our ROI and policies, can you assure that members will get a fixed percentage return as your fees are amongst highest with around same return % ? Since your charges are fixed irrespective you give positive or negative returns, all big shots have created a lobby to rip people by different named funds.

bretannasked

Why does Future Super NOT reply to my emails??
I am looking for a Super company to change from Statewide (who are hopeless) and have sent two emails with questions to Future Super who have failed to reply.
Are they always this unhelpful and ignorant??

Future SuperFuture Super

Hello, although it is not showing in our Q&A, we did respond to your previous question on here. Given this is a third party platform, we are not able to identify you. We did perhaps receive an email from you, sent about a week ago, that our Member Advocacy team will get to shortly.

bretann

Would it be better and perhaps quicker if I phoned you??

Ben
Ben

That's odd, I've found them super helpful and responsive every time I've called or emailed. Yeah try a phone call. And great choice moving, I'm really happy I moved a couple of years ago.

Get an answer from our members and Future Super representatives