Future Super

95% · 73630 · 4%

Shannon Blackwood
Shannon BlackwoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Future Super

Fantastic performance as far as stability of investments in the face of market downturns. Having lost heaps of super with other funds, particularly BT super. When there is turmoil in the markets you can see how volatile super funds investing in fossil fuels actually are. Petrol prices fall and you lose thousands in super. Ethical funds like Future Super are not dependent on the price of coal, oil, weapons etc. So when the stock market heavily dependant of these commodities crashes it has little effect of your funds that are invested in sensible long term sustainable projects.
Damian Roberts
Damian RobertsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Join Future super now

I’ve only just joined Future super,but I think everyone should join now! The reasons are simple. It’s easy to join and only takes a couple of minutes and most importantly you will do your part for the environment.
Callan Milne
Callan MilneSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love the online portal. Although it’s difficult to choice of super information for my employer

I’ve been with them for about a year now. I’m very satisfied with the performance of my super fund and investments since I joined. Very easy to see what’s going on in the online portal.
Gwyneth Walters
Gwyneth Walters
Nick
Nick

Orb of teetalist

Because renewable energy is a no brainer, except for the coalition who are to busy sexually harassing women. Good. Very good. Very very good. At least 30 words...

6 years

Matthew Bourne
Matthew Bourne Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My super is making my future

I have only been with future super for a month and i can say im happy with the change. there site is clear and straightforward all the information I won't is displayed in the over view. roiling over funds was easy and forms for my employer to change to accounts was simple to do. I also like the choice of diversity in super plans.
chennoah w.
chennoah w.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really great company to put your super in

Future Super Invests Ethically - both environmental and social justice wise - so you can save for your future and not feel guilty about it. Wish all superfunds were like this and I think it's something we should all be thinking about.
Kim
Kim2 posts

Best Super I could find

Good environmental and human rights investment options, also transparent, indicating clearly what companies you will invest in by choosing this superannuation company. Easy to establish, transfer funds into and use
Jordan
JordanGippsland, VIC2 posts

Proud

You have only made me more money for retirement, unlike others that have lost me thousands from stupid investing.
Plus it feels good to be finding a sustainable future.
I have been with Future super for just over a year now, so happy with the results and the options of contribution to this sick planet.
Greg
GregCentral, SA

Future secured for my grandchildren

Has been less than a year but I've watched my super grow. Everyone should invest in renewable energy if we want to save our planet. Our politicians have their greedy fingers in the coal and gas industry pie. Not me!
Danial
DanialGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great ethical company

Future Super and their refusal to support archaic practices are paving the way forward. From the time I switched over to Future they have been an absolute delight to deal with.
Cass
Cass

Everything you want and more

You need a super that does a decent job and that's what these guys do. The bonus is that they refuse to invest in fossil fuels and instead invest in renewables. It's your money and if I had to invest in one of the other that's the choice I'd make too! Win-win. The process of transitioning is ridiculously easy. Ridiculously easy. They really thought of everything.
yianni.kyri
yianni.kyriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It is literally good for the earth and good for your super!

They offer really good returns, they are extremely good for the environment (source: marketforces.com.au) and they are super nice!!! easy to sign up, no app but the website is good enough.
Clayton D.
Clayton D.Sydney, NSW

Great platform/service

Easy to navigate. Seamless transition from my previous fund. Professional customer service. I predominantly switched to this fund because I was drawn to their outstanding social and environmental goals and values.
Mlee
MleePeel, WA2 posts

Includes logging in industries they don't support

I searched ethical super funds and Future Super was the only one that mentioned logging. I made enquiries that were answered thoroughly and concerns I have about native forest clearing have been forwarded to the Impact team. I would like to see all native forests not supported by investment but high conservation areas are a start. I joined this week.
Ezra
Ezra

Recently joined. watched a freindlyjordy vid

I am very satisfied with the performance of Future Super and investments, investing for humanity and the planet gives me a clear conscience. As I have anxiety and am unable to attend climate rallies I place my faith in the handlings of my money within my super fund.

Hayden R.
Hayden R.Sydney, NSW

Switching was so easy

I'd been putting off switching because I was afraid it'd take a lot of effort. Nope. 5 minutes. Signed up, consolidated super from elsewhere, done. Saving the planet couldn't be easier.
Lisa
Lisa

Future Super are creating a future I want to retire into!

I first joined Future Super in 2014, I am very satisfied with the performance of Future Super and investments, investing for humanity and the planet gives me a clear conscience.
Fiona
FionaVictoria2 posts

Super switch

I looked at a comprehensive review of where our super funds invest and I was absolutely appalled to see that our major Australian funds invest terrible investments and are actually supporting our planet's decline for wealth - Rio Tinto a good example of this. The thing I like with Future Super is that this is a choice I can make from the ground up and I don't have to sit back and support bad government decision making.
GrayedFox
GrayedFox
Jim
Jim2 posts

Great organisation

I believe that investing my superannuation into Future Super is a great way to help save the planet. I can't think of a better way to invest than to invest in something that benefits everyone.
Jess
Jess

Worst Super Fund I've ever encountered

I joined Future Super at the beginning of 2019. I transferred a large amount of Super. I wanted to be ethically responsible with my money. I shopped around, read reviews and thought it would be great. My money did absolutely nothing for the entire time it was invested. It ONLY increased due to my super contributions. When I finally left FS for another fund my investment had made $1451 in 2 years. When I moved my money to another fund in two weeks I'd made $457. I know things fluctuate, but FS was terrible!. I'm sure the reviews on here are fake too. I really DO NOT recommend Future Super. The fees were really bad also.
Katie C.
Katie C.Sydney, NSW

A fantastic Super community to be a part of

Future Super is an incredibly informative platform that offers much more than just your regular superannuation company. They keep you up to date with current sustainability initiatives and how your savings are contributing to this.
DP
DPSydney6 posts

Worst ever

I finally took my Super out of Future Super and within a week (of my money being in my new fund) I had earned on my investment a third of what I'd earned with Future Super in a full year. Future Super is a ridiculously terrible Super Fund. I think the "excellent" reviews are fake as well. I paid so many fees and my investment only went up when my employer paid into it monthly. The rest of the time it just went down due to its poor performance and fees. Do not use this super fund.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Easy to switch with a positive impact upon our future

I've been with Future Super for a few years now and it was such an easy switch to make. I love knowing that my money isn't supporting companies that have a negative impact upon this earth
chris
chrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love Future Super

I've been with Future Super for a couple of years and they made switching so easy!

So glad to have my super with an ethical super that's invested in the future!

Marelle L.
Marelle L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company, easy to use

Switching to Future Super was as easy as clicking a few buttons, after that they consolidated my super from other funds and set up my account for me. Since then I have had a great experience with the website and layout - I am able to select the type of investments I want my money to go towards and I trust Future Super to invest my super appropriately.
Laure L.
Laure L.Sydney, NSW

Positive Impact, Positive Returns

One of the most impactful things individuals can do to fight climate change is to change their bank and superannuation to companies that actively divest from fossil fuels. Future Super does exactly that, whilst providing solid returns, and a great customer experience on top of things. I'm very happy I made the switch, and they made it so easy for me!
g g.
g g.Sydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Very happy to have made the switch

I joined Future Super just after Covid 19 hit. In a year of losses, I am happy to say that my Super has not lost a dollar in all that time.
miki
miki2 posts

best ethical choice i have ever made

good customer service, easy roll over, great to invest in renewables, best ethical choice I have ever made, keep up the good work, hopefully more people will change and switch to Future Super!!
Nigel M.
Nigel M.South East Queensland, QLD

outstanding

I've had my super managed in the past by at least 3 others and this has been by far my best and most comfortable and inspiring experience. just perfect. thank you.
Michael
MichaelIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Exceptional ethical super fund with high performing investment options

1.5 years with Future Super. Highly satisfied with performance of the renewables plus growth investment option. Great customer service and user-friendly online web interface. Also very satisfied with the insurance application process and rates reasonable fees.
April
AprilCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best thing I ever did

Great Service, was easy to roll over from my other super account and amongst all of my friends, family and colleagues I am one of the few who did not lose money during the COVID19 crisis (at this present time). For me it was an ethical decision, as whilst I did not know where my money was being invested before, that was part of the problem, as it is easy to turn a blind eye to something you cannot see.
Paula P.
Paula P.

Ethics and performance

I moved my super to future super for ethical reasons just over a year ago, however it has been the best performing super fund amongst my colleagues. What a Win/win
Kate Ringvall
Kate RingvallCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Ethical Investing at it's best!

I've been with Future Super since the started and have never regretted my choice. Ethical investing for my super is the only choice, for my children's future and the future of the planet.
Zoe
ZoeVictoria

An excellent super fund - I recommend them to everyone!

Great customer service and communication. It is a relief knowing that my money is being invested in only ethical companies. Been with them for about 2 years and very satisfied with their performance during a challenging time economically.

damien w.
damien w.

Cause it's real

I have been with future super for about a month. I am satisfied with future super cause I believe in an intelligent , symbiotic, progressive way to harmonize for our children's , children's , children's , ECT. Way forward. I believe event the most oldest person is child.
Lewis C.
Lewis C.Perth, WA

very happy with returns and ethics

ive been very happy with the recovery of my super balance post covid, after a steep drop it has been very quick to regain the lost ground. they continue to lead the market in ethical investment
Lukas
Lukas

Economical and Environmental

Future Super ticked the boxes, both profitable growth in investments and sustainability. Had a serious look around with Future Super coming out on top in all categories. Would recommend to anyone looking for a switch.
Claire Owen
Claire OwenSydney, NSW

A super company investing a safe and healthy future

I joined Future Super in September last year, and I am so happy with them. It feels so good to be with a super company that is focused on investments that are good for all of us - and for not just my generation, but those to come.

Changing to Future Super was so much easier than I expected, it honestly took about 20 minutes. I highly recommend.