Future Super

• Rates and Fees

Annette

AnnetteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

You've found it - no where else to go!

I've been with FS for 2 years. I was asking my previous fund about divestment and felt their response was weak. Moving super funds is a empowering, positive step towards a climate friendly future. Thanks all of you behind the scenes. Also so pleased the performance has been good in an unstable time, thanks to their understanding of market forces and forward thinking investment strategy.

A super fund looking out for the long term future of society and the planet.

I have been with FS for over 3 years now. They are the only super fund prepared to put their money where their mouth is! Shows that investing ethically can be done without sacrificing returns. Many studies have now shown this. Hopefully FS will be seen as a trailblazer in the super industry and can drag the old school investing community along with them.

Pamela J.

Pamela J.Kimberley, WA

Sound ethical investments that help the planet

I want to have my super where it can help the health of the planet. I feel good that my super is being used for solar and wind farms and other ethical investments. It also gives me a good return so it's a win, win for me.

Joanna S.

Joanna S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Early-adopter ethical super fund

Future super are super easy to navigate - they have great communication, only invest in ethical projects, and my super valance has consistently gone up, with good returns. I highly recommend them.

I've been really happy with this Super fund

Ethical fossil fuel free superannuation with excellent returns. I am terrified of climate change and the effect it will have on my children's future. This is 1 small way that I can make a difference. And as a bonus, I see my super performing better than most of its competitors!!!

The best investments and returns

I joined future super because they had the highest ethics of all the funds I evaluated. The companies they invest in are progressive and embrace the changes needed to thrive in the modern world. It seems logical that such companies would out perform old fashioned companies and the returns seem to justify that logic. Future super has performed better than any other super fund I have or have ever had in my portfolio.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Everyone has super, so Future Super makes it work hard for the best future we can hope for!

I’ve been with Future for six years and have watched my super grow well above the competition.
Future invests with clear and transparent procedures to make sound ethical and financially strong decisions for a result with the best future on both counts!

Kas

Kas

Switch to this fund as soon as you can!

Awesome super fund and very easy to switch to. I’ve been with them 3 years now and it performed really well during the pandemic. It’s great to be doing something positive with my money! Totally recommend! 10/10!!

A super on which to base our future

As someone who studies climate change and climate change denial, having a super fund that understands the seriousness of the risks we're facing is refreshing and encouraging. Its advertising campaigns also set a self-aware tone, which is nice.

Prapha

PraphaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent super

Been with this super for over a year. The return is great with the peace of mind that this super is free from fossil fuel. Had to get covid early release and they were very prompt with the payment only took 4 days after the approval for the money to get to my account. Very happy with this super and have not look back since.

Ethical, future focussed investing with good returns.

I have been with Future Super for five years, and in that time watched my super grow knowing that my contributions are being ethically managed. Whenever I've had a question, the customer response team have either answered me directly or referred me helpful, evidence based resources.

Donnie 91

Donnie 91Central Queensland, QLD

Really good fund no fossil fuels and seems like a great team

I have only been with this fund for 2 months and this person that I spoke over the phone with was very helpful. And they don't support the fossil fuel industry

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great fund - no fossil fuels

I don't invest in fossil fuels and don't think you should either - both for the long term wellbeing of the world and for your own long term wellbeing. I've been with the fund since they opened a few years ago and have enjoyed good financial returns as well as the feel good of knowing my super is divested from unethical and harmful companies.

Jeremy White

Jeremy White

Ethical money! We need more of it and this is one way to help.

We switched to Future Super at it's inception. The idea of ethical investments fits in well with our own ethos. It has not disappointed. Ethical investments and solid performance. Highly recommended.

Very satisfied

I am happy for my money to be invested in a better future for my children and the world in general. I have started investing with Future Super over the past 12 months and am very satisfied with the organisation.

Super superannuation

Investment options are ethical (no fossil fuels etc.) and my super is making more Money than before (I have been with HostPlus and Vicsuper).
10/10 highly recommend to anybody looking for more bang for their buck or ethical super, or even BOTH

Ethically investing your super with Future Super is one of the easiest and most effective ways to reduce emissions

Ethically investing is not only effective at reducing emission but produces high returns often beating other Supers that invest in fossil fuels.
Future super is leading the charge for ethical investing

Best move I've made

I've been with Future Super for over 5 years.
It's the most ethical Super I'm aware of on the Australian market. My investments have performed better than with other super funds I've been with (unisuper and care) and their service is great, both online and phone.

Michael T.

Michael T.Wimmera, VIC

Best Super I can find

I switched 6 months ago and have not look back, have seen steady gains in my super and it's awesome to know it's growing without being invest in fossil fuels.

Best super out there

If your gonna get a super then this is the best one. They do incredible work for the environment and sustainability. These are good people. This is a great super.

Nilay Chakraborty

Nilay Chakrabortyasked

The way you have answered few queries and feedbacks, that we believe in our ROI and policies, can you assure that members will get a fixed percentage return as your fees are amongst highest with around same return % ? Since your charges are fixed irrespective you give positive or negative returns, all big shots have created a lobby to rip people by different named funds.

bretannasked

Why does Future Super NOT reply to my emails??
I am looking for a Super company to change from Statewide (who are hopeless) and have sent two emails with questions to Future Super who have failed to reply.
Are they always this unhelpful and ignorant??

Future Super
Future SuperFuture Super

Hello, although it is not showing in our Q&A, we did respond to your previous question on here. Given this is a third party platform, we are not able to identify you. We did perhaps receive an email from you, sent about a week ago, that our Member Advocacy team will get to shortly.

bretann

Would it be better and perhaps quicker if I phoned you??

Ben
Ben

That's odd, I've found them super helpful and responsive every time I've called or emailed. Yeah try a phone call. And great choice moving, I'm really happy I moved a couple of years ago.

Alexandra W.asked

How much do your annual fees equate to.

bretann

From what I can figure out Alexandra their fees are 0.98% on your balance plus an Admin fee? of $1.80/week
You will have to get confirmation from them but apparently they REFUSE to answer questions here or email

Alexandra W.

I actually called them to ask what the actual break down would be based on my current balance and they would refuse to advise me over the phone as well as the rep was not qualified to give me that information.. thank you for your feedback though.

Get an answer from our members and Future Super representatives