Future Super
See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Future Super

• Insurance Options
  • Income Protection
  • Rates and Fees

Most ethical fund from my research

I’ve been with them for many years, since they started.
I mostly value their super ethical standards, returns have been good, support has always been friendly and importantly for me they don’t charge fees on withdrawals (I’m over retirement age)
Exceeded my expectations which is a rare thing in this country

IulianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Didn't provide a notice of intent - that's a basic service

Maxine.M.
Maxine.M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service, good for the environment

I have been with them for a few years now. Always receive great customer service. I wanted to make sure my money wasn't invested in fossil fuels or anything unethical and that is Future Super!

Charlie C.
Charlie C.South East Queensland, QLD

love them

doing an amazing thing for all of us! super easy to understand and to get help and are doing so much good for the planet as well 11/10 definitely recommend

Walt Oh
Walt OhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A rare ethical super fund

Basically the title. They are extremely clear about exactly where your money will be spent, and importantly (for me) none of that money is going to the fossil fuel industry or animal cruelty. Transitioning to them was also very quick and easy.

I have no regrets

I value the ethics of my super above any other considerations. This fund is transparent and easy to research and gives good choices. Its also quick and easy to pay into. Good, clear, quick responses to queries.

Sophie C.
Sophie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

peace of mind

I have invested with Future Super for a couple of years now, and love the peace of mind that my money does not fund fossil fuels or unfair trade, whilst still growing and building my retirement fund.

I get regular updates about how my money is being spent, which makes me feel like the company is really working to make me happy.

I don't feel like I'm getting ripped off by some massive superannuation fund with hidden fees or overly narrow insurance policies.

feels good to be with future super.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rashid A.
Rashid A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wow, just amazing

Been with future super for a month or so. My only regret is not knowing about them sooner. If you want your super company to do their part for the world, this is the company to go with.

Katie A.
Katie A.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend

Been with future super just under 2 years, very happy with the ease of use and setup, especially happy with their support of sustainability initiatives and their commitment fossil-fuel-free future. I feel much better knowing my super is invested ethically and in alignment with my values.

Maxine from Victoria.
Maxine from Victoria.Gippsland, VIC

Striving towards a more breathable future.

Madz
MadzSydney, NSW

Wonderful Option for Super!

It was a seamless transition to Future Super, and now I can continue to grow my super fossil fuel free! I can't find a reason not to join Future Super. Legendary stuff!

J S.
J S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

They invest ethically (as the name implies) and also were the top earning super in Australia last year. There is literally no reason not to sign up and join Future Super.

Pat C
Pat CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good for the planet, good for returns

Bunch of legends. Only super fund fully certified fossil fuel-free which should give them 6 stars as far as I'm concerned. Easiest way to have a big impact on the planet.

danielrya87
danielrya87South East Queensland, QLD

Easiest way to divest your super from fossil fuels

Moving my superannuation to future super was the easiest way to support green energy while growing my superannuation like any other company.
I was surprised how easy it was to transfer to future super.

Dan
DanHobart, TAS

Good for the earth

I have switched over to take money out of fossil fuel supporters and put it into renewable investors. Very happy so far, would and have recommended to everyone. Great customer service.

Seth Laster
Seth Laster

Amazing return. Good for the planet. Good for the future.

I have been with them for a year and extremely satisfied. Great performance and returns, low fee. Great for the planet. Hopefully help change the superannuation market for the better.

Kelly
KellySydney, NSW

Very happy with the service and product

Happy with the service and fees. Also knowing the fact that my super is going to investments I believe in. Also Future Super was prompt to release my super during the Covid last year.

Emma Rozairo
Emma Rozairo

For those who care about where your hard earned Super goes!

Love the updates on performance and what's going on in the renewable energy space. I take more interest in where my hard earned super is being invested thanks to Future Super.

Abbie
AbbieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service & communication is great, the improved online portal is fantastic, super growth is good, but most of all the ethics/ESG focus of Future Super is what matters most to me (love some of the new company policies by the way).

Marianne S.
Marianne S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Investing with a good conscience

I have been with Future Super about 3 years - my returns have been excellent, and my conscience is happy too. Great customer service along with ethical investment. Very happy to be with Future Super. Recommended it to my account nephew who works in forestry (trying to make it sustainable), and he switched. That tells me it is a sound choice!

They get it!

This is one of the very few companies in the world that really seem to get that climate change is going to devastate our planet unless we change our ways. The returns are excellent, and all while we are sure that we aren't making things worse.

eric
ericPerth, WA

FutureSuper - Yes

Its an awesome initiative, a leader in its field. Also the returns are good. And finally, last year they emailed saying they had dropped, yes dropped, the price on their services. They are winners, and if you value a healthy planet to live on then you'll be with likeminded people.

S E
S E

Looking after the future (and ourselves)!

I rolled my existing super into Future Super 12 months ago and am very happy I made the decision! It seemed the best way to have my money in the most ethical investments..... which of course includes taking care of the planet. Very happy all round.... and highly recommend this decision to other retirees!!

Jane
JaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick, easy and ethical!

I just joined Future Super before starting a new job and couldn’t believe how easy and fast it was to set up online. They sorted getting all my contributions from other super funds and putting it all in one spot. They also had all the documentation needed for my new employer available to access online.

Ethical

just super ethical, i’m not stressing about my super too much and i know it’ll go to great causes! i love the environment and i recommend anything to change their super to this!!