Future Super
See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Future Super

• Insurance Options
  • Income Protection
  • Rates and Fees

Ben Torenbeek
Ben TorenbeekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the option of being able to invest as ethically as possible.

I’ve been a member since 2018 and am very satisfied. Easy to contact when having any questions and knowing that money is being ethically invested as much as possible. I love how you can access your account and clearly see your balance status. Ease of choice in changing investment strategies as well.

Shannon Blackwood
Shannon BlackwoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Future Super

Fantastic performance as far as stability of investments in the face of market downturns. Having lost heaps of super with other funds, particularly BT super. When there is turmoil in the markets you can see how volatile super funds investing in fossil fuels actually are. Petrol prices fall and you lose thousands in super. Ethical funds like Future Super are not dependent on the price of coal, oil, weapons etc. So when the stock market heavily dependant of these commodities crashes it has little effect of your funds that are invested in sensible long term sustainable projects.

Damian Roberts
Damian RobertsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Join Future super now

I’ve only just joined Future super,but I think everyone should join now! The reasons are simple. It’s easy to join and only takes a couple of minutes and most importantly you will do your part for the environment.

Callan Milne
Callan MilneSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love the online portal. Although it’s difficult to choice of super information for my employer.

I’ve been with them for about a year now. I’m very satisfied with the performance of my super fund and investments since I joined. Very easy to see what’s going on in the online portal.

Find out how Future Super compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

A fund that's helping the world and my finances

Orb of teetalist

Because renewable energy is a no brainer, except for the coalition who are to busy sexually harassing women. Good. Very good. Very very good. At least 30 words...

6 years

Matthew Bourne
Matthew Bourne Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My super is making my future

I have only been with future super for a month and i can say im happy with the change. there site is clear and straightforward all the information I won't is displayed in the over view. roiling over funds was easy and forms for my employer to change to accounts was simple to do. I also like the choice of diversity in super plans.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
chennoah w.
chennoah w.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really great company to put your super in

Future Super Invests Ethically - both environmental and social justice wise - so you can save for your future and not feel guilty about it. Wish all superfunds were like this and I think it's something we should all be thinking about.

Kim
Kim

Best Super I could find

Good environmental and human rights investment options, also transparent, indicating clearly what companies you will invest in by choosing this superannuation company. Easy to establish, transfer funds into and use

Jordan
JordanGippsland, VIC

Proud

You have only made me more money for retirement, unlike others that have lost me thousands from stupid investing.
Plus it feels good to be finding a sustainable future.
I have been with Future super for just over a year now, so happy with the results and the options of contribution to this sick planet.

Greg
GregCentral, SA

Future secured for my grandchildren

Has been less than a year but I've watched my super grow. Everyone should invest in renewable energy if we want to save our planet. Our politicians have their greedy fingers in the coal and gas industry pie. Not me!

Danial
DanialGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great ethical company

Future Super and their refusal to support archaic practices are paving the way forward. From the time I switched over to Future they have been an absolute delight to deal with.

Find out how Future Super compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

Everything you want and more

You need a super that does a decent job and that's what these guys do. The bonus is that they refuse to invest in fossil fuels and instead invest in renewables. It's your money and if I had to invest in one of the other that's the choice I'd make too! Win-win. The process of transitioning is ridiculously easy. Ridiculously easy. They really thought of everything.

yianni.kyri
yianni.kyriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It is literally good for the earth and good for your super!

They offer really good returns, they are extremely good for the environment (source: marketforces.com.au) and they are super nice!!! easy to sign up, no app but the website is good enough.

Clayton D.
Clayton D.Sydney, NSW

Great platform/service

Easy to navigate. Seamless transition from my previous fund. Professional customer service. I predominantly switched to this fund because I was drawn to their outstanding social and environmental goals and values.

Mlee
MleePeel, WA

Includes logging in industries they don't support

I searched ethical super funds and Future Super was the only one that mentioned logging. I made enquiries that were answered thoroughly and concerns I have about native forest clearing have been forwarded to the Impact team. I would like to see all native forests not supported by investment but high conservation areas are a start. I joined this week.

Recently joined. watched a freindlyjordy vid

I am very satisfied with the performance of Future Super and investments, investing for humanity and the planet gives me a clear conscience. As I have anxiety and am unable to attend climate rallies I place my faith in the handlings of my money within my super fund.

Hayden R.
Hayden R.Sydney, NSW

Switching was so easy

I'd been putting off switching because I was afraid it'd take a lot of effort. Nope. 5 minutes. Signed up, consolidated super from elsewhere, done. Saving the planet couldn't be easier.

Future Super are creating a future I want to retire into!

I first joined Future Super in 2014, I am very satisfied with the performance of Future Super and investments, investing for humanity and the planet gives me a clear conscience.

Fiona
FionaVictoria

Super switch

I looked at a comprehensive review of where our super funds invest and I was absolutely appalled to see that our major Australian funds invest terrible investments and are actually supporting our planet's decline for wealth - Rio Tinto a good example of this. The thing I like with Future Super is that this is a choice I can make from the ground up and I don't have to sit back and support bad government decision making.

Have been with super for 3+ years, highly recommend

Jim
Jim

Great organisation

I believe that investing my superannuation into Future Super is a great way to help save the planet. I can't think of a better way to invest than to invest in something that benefits everyone.

Worst Super Fund I've ever encountered

I joined Future Super at the beginning of 2019. I transferred a large amount of Super. I wanted to be ethically responsible with my money. I shopped around, read reviews and thought it would be great. My money did absolutely nothing for the entire time it was invested. It ONLY increased due to my super contributions. When I finally left FS for another fund my investment had made $1451 in 2 years. When I moved my money to another fund in two weeks I'd made $457. I know things fluctuate, but FS was terrible!. I'm sure the reviews on here are fake too. I really DO NOT recommend Future Super. The fees were really bad also.

Katie C.
Katie C.Sydney, NSW

A fantastic Super community to be a part of

Future Super is an incredibly informative platform that offers much more than just your regular superannuation company. They keep you up to date with current sustainability initiatives and how your savings are contributing to this.

DP
DPSydney

Worst ever

I finally took my Super out of Future Super and within a week (of my money being in my new fund) I had earned on my investment a third of what I'd earned with Future Super in a full year. Future Super is a ridiculously terrible Super Fund. I think the "excellent" reviews are fake as well. I paid so many fees and my investment only went up when my employer paid into it monthly. The rest of the time it just went down due to its poor performance and fees. Do not use this super fund.