Future Super
See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Future Super

• Insurance Options
  • Income Protection
  • Rates and Fees

Jenna F.
Jenna F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to switch with a positive impact upon our future

I've been with Future Super for a few years now and it was such an easy switch to make. I love knowing that my money isn't supporting companies that have a negative impact upon this earth

chris
chrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love Future Super

I've been with Future Super for a couple of years and they made switching so easy!

So glad to have my super with an ethical super that's invested in the future!

Marelle L.
Marelle L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company, easy to use

Switching to Future Super was as easy as clicking a few buttons, after that they consolidated my super from other funds and set up my account for me. Since then I have had a great experience with the website and layout - I am able to select the type of investments I want my money to go towards and I trust Future Super to invest my super appropriately.

Laure L.
Laure L.Sydney, NSW

Positive Impact, Positive Returns

One of the most impactful things individuals can do to fight climate change is to change their bank and superannuation to companies that actively divest from fossil fuels. Future Super does exactly that, whilst providing solid returns, and a great customer experience on top of things. I'm very happy I made the switch, and they made it so easy for me!

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Great return

Great return in such a short time while been with FutureSuper, my partner has also noticed the increase, customer over two years. Thanks FutureSuper, keep up the great work go team

g g.
g g.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy to have made the switch

I joined Future Super just after Covid 19 hit. In a year of losses, I am happy to say that my Super has not lost a dollar in all that time.

best ethical choice i have ever made

good customer service, easy roll over, great to invest in renewables, best ethical choice I have ever made, keep up the good work, hopefully more people will change and switch to Future Super!!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Nigel M.
Nigel M.South East Queensland, QLD

outstanding

I've had my super managed in the past by at least 3 others and this has been by far my best and most comfortable and inspiring experience. just perfect. thank you.

Michael
MichaelIllawarra, NSW

Exceptional ethical super fund with high performing investment options

1.5 years with Future Super. Highly satisfied with performance of the renewables plus growth investment option. Great customer service and user-friendly online web interface. Also very satisfied with the insurance application process and rates reasonable fees.

April
AprilCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best thing I ever did

Great Service, was easy to roll over from my other super account and amongst all of my friends, family and colleagues I am one of the few who did not lose money during the COVID19 crisis (at this present time). For me it was an ethical decision, as whilst I did not know where my money was being invested before, that was part of the problem, as it is easy to turn a blind eye to something you cannot see.

Ethics and performance

I moved my super to future super for ethical reasons just over a year ago, however it has been the best performing super fund amongst my colleagues. What a Win/win

Kate Ringvall
Kate RingvallCanberra 2600, ACT

Ethical Investing at it's best!

I've been with Future Super since the started and have never regretted my choice. Ethical investing for my super is the only choice, for my children's future and the future of the planet.

Zoe
ZoeVictoria

An excellent super fund - I recommend them to everyone!

Great customer service and communication. It is a relief knowing that my money is being invested in only ethical companies. Been with them for about 2 years and very satisfied with their performance during a challenging time economically.

Cause it's real

I have been with future super for about a month. I am satisfied with future super cause I believe in an intelligent , symbiotic, progressive way to harmonize for our children's , children's , children's , ECT. Way forward. I believe event the most oldest person is child.

Lewis C.
Lewis C.Perth, WA

very happy with returns and ethics

ive been very happy with the recovery of my super balance post covid, after a steep drop it has been very quick to regain the lost ground. they continue to lead the market in ethical investment

Economical and Environmental.

Future Super ticked the boxes, both profitable growth in investments and sustainability. Had a serious look around with Future Super coming out on top in all categories. Would recommend to anyone looking for a switch.

Claire Owen
Claire OwenSydney, NSW

A super company investing a safe and healthy future

I joined Future Super in September last year, and I am so happy with them. It feels so good to be with a super company that is focused on investments that are good for all of us - and for not just my generation, but those to come.

Changing to Future Super was so much easier than I expected, it honestly took about 20 minutes. I highly recommend.

Bek V.
Bek V.Hobart, TAS

Happy to be helping not hindering!

I've been with Future super for about two months and am so happy with it thus far, performance is great, its easy to navigate, the staff are friendly and helpful, and I'm doing something great for the environment without making much effort haha! Gotta love that. Thanks to friendlyjordies whose video I watched.

S Worsman
S WorsmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Money speaks

Future Super have been incredibly friendly and engaging and the upside of having our money aiding our future rather than hindering it is a great thing! We've been happy ever since we switched to Future Super.

Voting with my feet and joining an ethical community

I have been with Future Super for just over a year.

I am extremely satisfied with the investments, informative nature and performance of FutureSuper. They have been transparent in their conduct and direction of the fund. My money is safe and supporting growth areas aligned with my values

EJGO
EJGOGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ethical and invest well.

After researching which super to join, Future Super came out on top. They don't put money (directly or otherwise) into iffy things like fossil fuels, logging, human rights, labour rights abuses and animal cruelty. They do invest in the right things- renewable energy, recycling, education and healthcare. Indirect investing is the thing you've gotta watch out for and I believe with Future Super you are.

Great communication

I've been written Future Super for nearly 2 years. During this time I've received more communication about Future Super's activities and relevant admin than my previous funds Equip Super and UniSuper, but not an annoying amount, just a nice amount. They've resolved any issues I've had quickly and simply, they've been really friendly, and most importantly to me they empower me to put my money towards having a positive impact on climate change.

Alex K P
Alex K PHobart, TAS

If you care about the future and the environment..

I’ve only been with Super Future for a couple of months now but I’m so glad I made the switch (thanks to friendlyjordies for their recommendation!) Future Super are great- an ethical super fund! If you care about the future and the environment, switch your Super over :)

Melanie
MelanieMid North Coast, NSW

Ethical, friendly, simple to switch

Where you use your money really counts! So, if you are looking for a great ethical super fund then I would recommend Future Super. Simple, easy to move your money, great policies and good transparency. Go for it!

Recommended by FriendlyJordies - Ethical, Simple, Transparent!

Super easy to switch funds (consolidate), well designed website, much better and more transparent than my old super fund (HESTA) where I didn't know where my money was being invested. I am very happy to say I am now with Future Super! (Found through a friendlyjordies video lol).