Future Super
See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Future Super

• Rates and Fees
David
David

Great concept BUT after 1.5 years had no earnings.

Unfortunately, this ethical Super aggregates NO interests as other FUNDS. I've been a member of this for the last 1.5 years and had earn NO interests besides my employer contributions.

Camryn R.
Camryn R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disorganised administration with poor onboarding experience

IulianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Didn't provide a notice of intent - that's a basic service

Worst Super Fund I've ever encountered

I joined Future Super at the beginning of 2019. I transferred a large amount of Super. I wanted to be ethically responsible with my money. I shopped around, read reviews and thought it would be great. My money did absolutely nothing for the entire time it was invested. It ONLY increased due to my super contributions. When I finally left FS for another fund my investment had made $1451 in 2 years. When I moved my money to another fund in two weeks I'd made $457. I know things fluctuate, but FS was terrible!. I'm sure the reviews on here are fake too. I really DO NOT recommend Future Super. The fees were really bad also.

DP
DPSydney

Worst ever

I finally took my Super out of Future Super and within a week (of my money being in my new fund) I had earned on my investment a third of what I'd earned with Future Super in a full year. Future Super is a ridiculously terrible Super Fund. I think the "excellent" reviews are fake as well. I paid so many fees and my investment only went up when my employer paid into it monthly. The rest of the time it just went down due to its poor performance and fees. Do not use this super fund.

That Guy
That GuyPerth, WA

Waste of time, dodgy, cannot login, money missing

Signed up, logged in on day 1, sent money to my account and a month later it still isn’t there. Emailed support, they asked my DOB, I replied and 2 weeks later no reply and now i’ve been locked out of my account. Waste of time and half of these reviews seem fabricated. Do not recommend at all.

Great premise - horrible execution

I really wanted to like Future Super. The concept is great, the execution is unfortunately severely lacking.
If you think about applying for insurances, make sure you have a good 3 months to spare and lower your expectations. You'll be presented with an inferior option that you'll likely decline, and then they apply it anyway. You'll discover that funds are not arriving on your account and that customer service takes weeks or months to get back to you if at all.

There are other funds out there with the same focus - try them while Future Super sorts out their many issues.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
bretann
bretannMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Go elsewhere as they cant be bothered

After some glowing reviews here I tried to invest with Future Super.
For the full sad and sorry story scroll down to the Questions and Answers section where I am not the only one dissatisfied with their response to new prospective clients

LEIGH-ANNE
LEIGH-ANNESouth East Queensland, QLD

Best fund for renewable energies.

1 month and very happy. Easy to switch and a prompt reply/ follow up. Highly recommended for all the right reasons. I have told all my friends and colleaugues too

Graham
GrahamSydney Surrounds, NSW

never again run from this mob as fast as you can

I am over the preservation age so can withdraw funds as I require them. I lodged a request for a small amount on the 20th April and received conformation of my request on the 29th April. Despite all my efforts to find out what is happening I have had no progress. I have funds with Australian Super and can withdraw online and have cash in my account usually within 3 business days.

Horrendous customer service and attention to obligations in light of COVID payouts

Currently 14 calendar days and 10 business days into the wait for remittance of an early covid release. No response to 3 phone call with messages and two emails. Future Super - your customers need you to action off your obligations. We are now working with the ATO after being in contact directly to resolve the situation and make a formal complaint so hopefully others don't have to deal with the same. Once the payout has been received, we will be closing the fund and moving forward with a more dependable fund.

Hi Ross,

Our Member Advocacy team have tried to follow this up for you, but as we don't have your account details they weren't able to do so. Could you please email us at info@myfuturesuper.com.au in reference to this ProductReview? Thank you.

Ross D.
Ross D.

Reasonable Fair

I compared funds and I found this to be the one that invests in the objectives that I bereave in. When you consider the Unethical Criminal Behaviour of the Banking $money lending Usury oligarchs and the Speculation Looting that has been endemic since the inception of the federal reserve and in the 1940`s the international (Murder)monetary fund world bank world trade organisation and even the Criminality of the political powers in Australia which is Still Subservient to a Theocracy britain(Usurping killingdom)u.k.
there is a lot of Work to be done in easing the sting of Poverty and Stopping Further Environmental Destruction That`s Why I Am Glad that My Super funds can Help in this Quest.

Russell
Russell

This should be foremost in our concerns

Rowyn
Rowyn

So good! So far!

So easy to access online portal, the staff are lovely -Australian's also.
I can see my super increase on the screen.

John B.Future Super

Thanks for the review Rowyn! Glad to hear you are happy with Future Super. We'd love to know if there is anything we can improve on and feel free to get in touch if there's anything we can help you with! Cheers, Freya

Green options

Great incentive to stay with this Super fund. Lets hope that their fees get competitive too as well as a green focus on investments

John B.Future Super

Hey Phillip! Great to hear you are enjoying investing green. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we'd love to hear how we can do even better! Thanks, Freya

Loz
LozGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Progress in action

Great ethics across the board.
I trust that they are doing what I want with my money and there's no dodgy deals going on in industries I dislike.
The right balance of communication is had with customers.
As someone who is from abroad (and not understanding Supers) maybe a bit more segmenting of info to know who might need 'coaching' through options of what you should/could look at putting away each pay cheque.
Overall, a refreshingly 'right on' progressive organisation.