Future Super
See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Future Super

• Insurance Options
  • Income Protection
  • Rates and Fees

Incredibly pleased

Joined recently to put my money where my mouth is in regards to action on climate change. Open, clear and transparent policies on how your money is invested. I have felt a lot more positive about super since changing to Future. Easy to sign up and great customer service.

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

Money makes the world go round, and now yours is spinning it in the right direction. Thanks so much for joining us in the fight to build a future free from climate change, we're celebrating you!

Sole
SolePerth, WA

Fantastic super fund with huge impact

I couldn't be more satisfied with Future Super - my super is growing and I get the satisfaction of knowing I'm not propping up fossil fuel companies which are literally cooking the planet. The UX is great and the customer service is top-notch.

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

Your super dollars are officially out of fossil fuels. Thanks for joining the movement and helping us make our planet cool again, great to have you onboard Sole!

Amazing company that provides an ethical superfund for the conscientious investor.

I have been with the fund for a short period of time so far, but the quality of their funds far outweigh the brevity of my involvement.
I am very satisfied with their approach to superannuation.

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

The super industry is traditionally opaque and ethics-lite, we're here to change that. Thanks so much for the great review Brian!

Brian E
Brian E

Don't thank me, thank Jordan Shanks i.e., Friendlyjordies.

Choose Future Super for a super future

I made the switch from my old super fund recently and it was really easy and streamlined. I really like their policies on climate action, they're doing some good work!

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

Cheers Petar, great to hear the process was stress-free. Your super is officially fighting climate change, thanks for joining us!

Find out how Future Super compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

Why would you put your super anywhere else

I’m very satisfied with Future Super. Any interactions I have had have been prompt and friendly. I feel good knowing that my money is invested in things that align with my own values and priorities.

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

We ask ourselves the same question. Thanks for joining the movement Gabrielle, you're using your super to create positive change and we love to see it!

Invest in clean energy

The future of this planet is clean sustainable energy, the best way to contribute to saving the planet is through your super. Great company with good customer service. Very satisfied

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

We couldn't agree more! Thanks for joining the fund and investing for a future free from climate change. Together, we're making an impact.

Val K.
Val K.South East Queensland, QLD

Garbage

Put my super in April last year called them up few months later because balance went down 500 and they gave the usual tripe of past performance doesn't indicate future performance blah blah blah come this year down nearly 1000 of what I originally put in. Fair to say change super funds. If you wanna see you,re super stagnate or go down pick these guys :)

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jay
JaySydney, NSW

Making money and saving the planet are not mutually exclusive.

Very steady growth, less deductions than my previous major super fund - in the long term it's much more money to me.

And better for the planet.
Making money and saving the planet are not mutually exclusive, and correct anyone who says otherwise.

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

We're invested for purpose and profit, and now you are too. Thanks for joining us Jay!

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivers on what it says

Future super is the only way I felt I could make tangible difference to climate change. It felt like a massive weight lifted off my shoulder when I moved my super away from Fossil Fuel investments and off-shore shady stocks.

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

You can breathe a huge sigh of relief knowing your super won't be funding fossil fuels. Thanks for helping us fund a future free from climate change!

TeeGee
TeeGeeSouthwest, VIC

One very satisfied customer

Being a long time climate activist, I didn’t want my money helping to fund the climate crisis we face. After a lot of research I found that Future Super aligned with my values the best.
The returns have always been competitive & their service has been first class.
I have absolutely no qualms in giving them my highest possible recommendation

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

What a review! We're so lucky to have 50,000 members using the power of money in the fight for a future free from climate change, thanks for joining us.

Luke F
Luke FSydney, NSW

Great returns on ethical investments

Very happy i switched over to Future Super. I was always concerned with where my super was being invested and now i know and i couldnt be happier. The returns are even better than my last fund anyway!

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

Thanks Luke. Your super is working towards a future free from climate change - definitely something to be happy about!

The best sustainable superannuation in Australia.

I have had a good return on my investment in FutureSuper. They don't invest in fossil fuels and invest heavily in renewables which aligns well with my social and political views.

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

Cheers Ben! We're so glad to have you on the Future Super team.

Kasia
KasiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy, great communicated and thoughtful super

I like everything Future Super stands for, their marketing & communications are clear and friendly and easy to navigate in a world of superannuation which I am very unfamiliar with, so this helps a lot and makes it less scary and intimidating. Also their focus on helping invest in community, helping people & the environment is fantastic and dear to my heart.

Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple and quick transfer process

Recently transitioned super providers after finding out the ethnical option my previous provider offered was not transparent about who they invest in. Chose future super based on their values and transparency.

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

Thanks Kate, we believe all super should be transparent. Your super is your choice, and your voice for the world you want to live in. Thanks for choosing to invest in a future that's free from climate change.

NEW EXPERIENCE

This is an objective and focused facility that guarantees someone the safety of their funds.Its reassuring to know that i have my funds somewhere secure and reliable.
More reviews in the future.

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

Thanks Allan! We look forward to hearing more about your experience with the fund in the future.