Future Super
See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Future Super

• Insurance Options
  • Income Protection
  • Rates and Fees

Denise M.
Denise M.Western Australia

Defund the coal and fossil fuel lobbyists, save our Planet, go with Future Super.

Ethically managed superannuation, excellent returns that do not profit from unsustainable industries. Future Super is an effective way of long term financial planning for retirement years without pandering to the big banks or coal industry.

Selina
Selina

TERRIBLE, uncaring and disorganised customer service

Australia's Future and the Power of the Super Fund

Tim Fisher
Tim FisherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It is imperative that we start investing in renewables in any way we can

Not only does it outearn fossil fuel-based superannuation but it helps the environment and the economy at large. Would recommend to any working australian, simple to do, set up within 20 mins

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

Thank you Tim for choosing to invest in climate solutions and not fossil fuels!

Blake Hawkins
Blake HawkinsSydney, NSW

Great experience, powerful and effective way to reduce emissions

Rates and Fees
Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

Hello Blake, thank you for investing like the future depends on it.

wonderful!

Yes! Despite the amount of repetitive ads I get about them online, they are VERY good. Super friendly and approachable and an amazing cause! An effortless way to improve the world :)

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

Thank you, Burns! People like you make it effortless.

And maybe the repetitive ads are to say we hope you are thinking about your super because we think about it every day ;)

Tadpole
TadpoleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Makes Superannuation super

I am very happy with Super Future. They are an ethical company. Joining the company was much easier than others. I haven't been with them that long to know if they perform well.

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

Thanks for the kind words, ease and ethics are at our core.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Isaac O.
Isaac O.Perth, WA

Doing god's work

A super fund that does the right thing AND stays competitive? Couldn't be better. Been with em for six months now and they made the switch super easy. Invest in what's right.

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

You know what's right Isaac! Thank you for making the planet a better place, and for choosing to not invest in fossil fuels.

Haha renewables go brrrr!

Woo! Praise the power of THE SUN! Coal has no future, it's best to switch to renewables and make some of that sweet dosh while circumventing the complete annihilation of all life on Earth.

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

Feels good knowing your sweet retirement savings are doing good for a better planet and future. Thank you!

Emz
EmzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Friendly Jordies said to so I did stooge! We are gonna out do the governments damage and get those renewables in! If you like green? Go greener than you ever have before

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

Thank you Emz! The best way to go greener than before is by switching your super. Welcome!

Jack incorporated
Jack incorporated South East Queensland, QLD

Incredible service

These guys are doing incredible work and should be supported and encouraged. They invest in long term improvements and they invest in the future of the planet. I can not recommend them more

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

Thank you for the words, Jack! It's people like you, that are making our planet a better place.

Declan
DeclanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Environmentally Friendly

I really love how Future Super divests from fossil fuels and invests in renewable energies! It was also super easy to sign up to and redirect my incomes that were going to 2 other supers.

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

Declan, thank you! An easy switch for a better future. Welcome!

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ethical super fund with good values!

Future super is awesome! Their ethical values won we over when switching from rest. Would definitely make the switch if you’re passionate about the divestment of fossil fuels and other planet and people harming industries!

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

Future Super Future for all of us!

2016 i joined when it was still brand new because i was desperate to stop giving fossil fuel companies with investing power of my super. My super has grown more in Future Super than with my old fund, and i love being able to log in and see exactly where my super is being invested. As well knowing my super is leading the way in social justice issues, diversity and respect. so proud to be part of Future Super.

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

Thank you! Love that you were an early adopter. We're glad you are part of our movement in creating a future free from climate change and inequality. Thank you.

Lou Sarsol
Lou Sarsol Gippsland, VIC

It let's me address my guilt without having to personally change anything day-to-day.

I joined a few months ago, I am not sure how I am directly helping our planet yet.
What I do know is that I am no longer funding dead technology that harms our planet.
That I am thankful for, thank you Future Super!

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

Welcome! And how you are directly helping the planet is by moving your money out of the fossil fuel industry and into climate solutions that will help combat climate change. We are thankful for members like you.

Sam
SamHobart, TAS

Super of the future

I have been with this super fund for 4ish years now, performance pre, post and during COVID was great and they are trying to invest my money ethically which I like.

Future SuperFuture SuperSend a private message

Hey Sam, thanks for the great review! We appreciate your positive feedback and thanks for investing in an equitable and fossil fuel free future!

David
David

Great concept BUT after 1.5 years had no earnings.

Unfortunately, this ethical Super aggregates NO interests as other FUNDS. I've been a member of this for the last 1.5 years and had earn NO interests besides my employer contributions.

Camryn R.
Camryn R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disorganised administration with poor onboarding experience

Kushla M.
Kushla M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best super fund I’ve been with!

Since being with future Super I have had the equivalent of not exceeded the interest on my old super account and the communication and transparency is exactly what I was looking for in an ethical super fund. cannot recommend them enough. Super happy customer!

Most ethical fund from my research

I’ve been with them for many years, since they started.
I mostly value their super ethical standards, returns have been good, support has always been friendly and importantly for me they don’t charge fees on withdrawals (I’m over retirement age)
Exceeded my expectations which is a rare thing in this country

IulianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Didn't provide a notice of intent - that's a basic service

Maxine.M.
Maxine.M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service, good for the environment

I have been with them for a few years now. Always receive great customer service. I wanted to make sure my money wasn't invested in fossil fuels or anything unethical and that is Future Super!

Charlie C.
Charlie C.South East Queensland, QLD

love them

doing an amazing thing for all of us! super easy to understand and to get help and are doing so much good for the planet as well 11/10 definitely recommend

Walt Oh
Walt OhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A rare ethical super fund

Basically the title. They are extremely clear about exactly where your money will be spent, and importantly (for me) none of that money is going to the fossil fuel industry or animal cruelty. Transitioning to them was also very quick and easy.

I have no regrets

I value the ethics of my super above any other considerations. This fund is transparent and easy to research and gives good choices. Its also quick and easy to pay into. Good, clear, quick responses to queries.