Future Super
See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Future Super

• Rates and Fees

Katie A.
Katie A.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend

Been with future super just under 2 years, very happy with the ease of use and setup, especially happy with their support of sustainability initiatives and their commitment fossil-fuel-free future. I feel much better knowing my super is invested ethically and in alignment with my values.

Maxine from Victoria.
Maxine from Victoria.Gippsland, VIC

Striving towards a more breathable future.

Madz
MadzSydney, NSW

Wonderful Option for Super!

It was a seamless transition to Future Super, and now I can continue to grow my super fossil fuel free! I can't find a reason not to join Future Super. Legendary stuff!

J S.
J S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

They invest ethically (as the name implies) and also were the top earning super in Australia last year. There is literally no reason not to sign up and join Future Super.

Pat C
Pat CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good for the planet, good for returns

Bunch of legends. Only super fund fully certified fossil fuel-free which should give them 6 stars as far as I'm concerned. Easiest way to have a big impact on the planet.

danielrya87
danielrya87South East Queensland, QLD

Easiest way to divest your super from fossil fuels

Moving my superannuation to future super was the easiest way to support green energy while growing my superannuation like any other company.
I was surprised how easy it was to transfer to future super.

Dan
DanHobart, TAS

Good for the earth

I have switched over to take money out of fossil fuel supporters and put it into renewable investors. Very happy so far, would and have recommended to everyone. Great customer service.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Seth Laster
Seth Laster

Amazing return. Good for the planet. Good for the future.

I have been with them for a year and extremely satisfied. Great performance and returns, low fee. Great for the planet. Hopefully help change the superannuation market for the better.

Kelly
KellySydney, NSW

Very happy with the service and product

Happy with the service and fees. Also knowing the fact that my super is going to investments I believe in. Also Future Super was prompt to release my super during the Covid last year.

Future SuperFuture Super

Emma Rozairo
Emma Rozairo

For those who care about where your hard earned Super goes!

Love the updates on performance and what's going on in the renewable energy space. I take more interest in where my hard earned super is being invested thanks to Future Super.

Future SuperFuture Super
Abbie
AbbieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service & communication is great, the improved online portal is fantastic, super growth is good, but most of all the ethics/ESG focus of Future Super is what matters most to me (love some of the new company policies by the way).

Marianne S.
Marianne S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Investing with a good conscience

I have been with Future Super about 3 years - my returns have been excellent, and my conscience is happy too. Great customer service along with ethical investment. Very happy to be with Future Super. Recommended it to my account nephew who works in forestry (trying to make it sustainable), and he switched. That tells me it is a sound choice!

They get it!

This is one of the very few companies in the world that really seem to get that climate change is going to devastate our planet unless we change our ways. The returns are excellent, and all while we are sure that we aren't making things worse.

eric
ericPerth, WA

FutureSuper - Yes

Its an awesome initiative, a leader in its field. Also the returns are good. And finally, last year they emailed saying they had dropped, yes dropped, the price on their services. They are winners, and if you value a healthy planet to live on then you'll be with likeminded people.

S E
S E

Looking after the future (and ourselves)!

I rolled my existing super into Future Super 12 months ago and am very happy I made the decision! It seemed the best way to have my money in the most ethical investments..... which of course includes taking care of the planet. Very happy all round.... and highly recommend this decision to other retirees!!

Jane
JaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick, easy and ethical!

I just joined Future Super before starting a new job and couldn’t believe how easy and fast it was to set up online. They sorted getting all my contributions from other super funds and putting it all in one spot. They also had all the documentation needed for my new employer available to access online.

Ethical

just super ethical, i’m not stressing about my super too much and i know it’ll go to great causes! i love the environment and i recommend anything to change their super to this!!

Ben Torenbeek
Ben TorenbeekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the option of being able to invest as ethically as possible.

I’ve been a member since 2018 and am very satisfied. Easy to contact when having any questions and knowing that money is being ethically invested as much as possible. I love how you can access your account and clearly see your balance status. Ease of choice in changing investment strategies as well.

Shannon Blackwood
Shannon BlackwoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Future Super

Fantastic performance as far as stability of investments in the face of market downturns. Having lost heaps of super with other funds, particularly BT super. When there is turmoil in the markets you can see how volatile super funds investing in fossil fuels actually are. Petrol prices fall and you lose thousands in super. Ethical funds like Future Super are not dependent on the price of coal, oil, weapons etc. So when the stock market heavily dependant of these commodities crashes it has little effect of your funds that are invested in sensible long term sustainable projects.

Damian Roberts
Damian RobertsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Join Future super now

I’ve only just joined Future super,but I think everyone should join now! The reasons are simple. It’s easy to join and only takes a couple of minutes and most importantly you will do your part for the environment.

Callan Milne
Callan MilneSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love the online portal. Although it’s difficult to choice of super information for my employer.

I’ve been with them for about a year now. I’m very satisfied with the performance of my super fund and investments since I joined. Very easy to see what’s going on in the online portal.

A fund that's helping the world and my finances

Orb of teetalist

Because renewable energy is a no brainer, except for the coalition who are to busy sexually harassing women. Good. Very good. Very very good. At least 30 words...

6 years

Matthew Bourne
Matthew Bourne Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My super is making my future

I have only been with future super for a month and i can say im happy with the change. there site is clear and straightforward all the information I won't is displayed in the over view. roiling over funds was easy and forms for my employer to change to accounts was simple to do. I also like the choice of diversity in super plans.

chennoah w.
chennoah w.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really great company to put your super in

Future Super Invests Ethically - both environmental and social justice wise - so you can save for your future and not feel guilty about it. Wish all superfunds were like this and I think it's something we should all be thinking about.

Other Retail Superannuation Funds